Break Week Sanji actions vs Zoro actions in EG , which one is better ?

Which one is better ?

• Sanji

Votes: 36 75.0%
  • Zoro

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
Zoro :
1. Protecting Sunny from Kaku. They clashed with Kaku for a short time , but Stussy ended fight.
2. Clashing with S-Hawk with Kaku , in the middle of the fight , Shawk left the fight .
3. Clashing with Lucci for 20 offscreen chapters.

Sanji :
1. Saving Nami from Shark and sent flying.
2. Saving Edison in last moment.
3. First strawhat interact with Saturn and first strawhat kicked saturn .
4. Saving Bonney with blocking Kizarus lazer.

I might miss some of feats in both side , which one is better ?

The only notable thing Sanji did was block Kizaru's random laser because of his daddy's powers.
Let's not act like he wasn't powerless against Saturn until Kuma came to save him and was screaming like a lil girl.

Zoro vs Lucci is better because simply Sanji ignored Lucci almost killing Stussy in front of him and bitched out because he knows Lucci would clap him lol. I think you should also mention that Zoro also saved Bonney at the start of the arc, stopped Lucci from killing Stussy, held off 2 seraphim that are stronger than S Shark at the same time alone, put the fear in S Hawk who is the same guy that made Blackbeard shit his pants.

Last edited:
Didnt Sanji froze while Saturn almost killed Bonney. Failed to protect Bonney against Kizaru (Luffy saved her). Sanji almost didnt do anything this arc. This was my complaint against him in this arc. Before this chapter biggest Sanji moment was him shooting Kaku with a bubble gun in a small panel thats it. At least Zoro had moment with Lucci Kaku Luffy vs Seraphims and he is stopping Lucci rn. While Sanji in Egghead was in the background %90 of this arc.

I love Sanji as much as you guys but i am not saying he has done more than Zoro until i see it. He just stopped a laser which is a feat he has done few chaps ago. Stopping a laser is the most basic thing Sanji could do. I need to see more of him to say he has done more than Zoro.

The Landgitards are pathetic people and they deserve the humiliation that the z guys have always subjected them to. Lanji was saved by Bonnie. Then his godfather saved him. They stood for 3 chapters like a bitch from someone else's acoc and screamed. The most that Lanji did was to repay their debt. And the first mugiwara that damaged Saturn was Frankie, not Lanji.