Powers & Abilities Sanji already has Future Sight.

Me: *shows that sanji has FS in this thread*
People in my thread: "when do you think Sanji will unlock It?"
:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

If he have FS why the prostitutes Gifter were able to capture him?
:choppawhat:
Again, how do he supposed to know that was a trap? All he see was a girl's clothes getting strangled by a dude so he decided to kick in and got trapped instead.

Here you go:

According to One Piece " data book _ Viver Card-Index", it seems that Sanji can also use the power of Observation haki to "see the future."
The image is seen in Moore Haki and Sanji dodges the attack of Charlotte Katakur (who can see several directions from the future).

Translation of the last sentence:
"Some may see a more distant future through focus."
We all know only reason he dodged it because he would be dead if he did not. People are so desperate man.

Here you go:

According to One Piece " data book _ Viver Card-Index", it seems that Sanji can also use the power of Observation haki to "see the future."
The image is seen in Moore Haki and Sanji dodges the attack of Charlotte Katakur (who can see several directions from the future).

Translation of the last sentence:
"Some may see a more distant future through focus."
Yeah and I have read somewhere that Sanji will master CoO

For me it seems more like instict + basic CoO (with it he deduced from where is the danger).

For the simple reason that there's no evidence of Sanji using CoO passively (Fujitora is probably the only one who can do this).
It's the same as the monster trio in Ryugu Palace sensing Caribou. They suddenly had a strange feeling, instinct, and then released automatically their CoO to detect him.
Or Shirohige detecting Ace while sleeping.

And it can't be Future Sight since:
-Never stated in the manga in a clear manner like with Luffy and Katakuri.
-Both Luffy and Katakuri need to focus and use it consciously, while Sanji's example is in an unconsciously way, instict.

Here's a FS description with an image that reflects the description.*
Are you fucking stupid? Its a recap of observation haki in general with the last sentence outlining what the peak of CoO is. If it was just about future sight they wouldve a confirmed user of it 😂

You even only bothered to show the translation of the last sentence (which, conveniently for you, is the only part which refers to Fs)

Are you fucking stupid? Its a recap of observation haki in general with the last sentence outlining what the peak of CoO is. If it was just about future sight they wouldve a confirmed user of it 😂

You even only bothered to show the translation of the last sentence (which, conveniently for you, is the only part which refers to Fs)
Your pfp already shows how much biased you are, I don't have time to waste.
They could have used Luffy or Katakuri, but CASUALLY It is Sanji, yeah. CASUALLY.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Me: *shows that sanji has FS in this thread*
People in my thread: "when do you think Sanji will unlock It?"
:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
You: being stupid
People in this theard: laugh at you for being stupid
You: don't get the joke and laugh at people because you think this made you smarter than them

Let his fishness tell you a little secrete - it's not.
You still dum-dum stupid.