Character Discussion Sanji and Chopper The MOST underrated Strawhat Relationship

Were gonna talk about the relationship of Sanji and Chopper throughout the series .And I'm going to do a deep analysis make people realize just how close these two really are and how they've really been through it all. And are secretly one of the most iconic Duo's Together.

Lets Get Started.....

1. Drum Island

This first moment is a very touching moment between Sanji and Chopper. Chopper ask's Sanji about Luffys abilities, Sanji states he's a rubber man, Chopper asks "what's that? " And Sanji knowing Choppers Backstory after listening to Kureaha says "He's a Monster". Sanji knows Chopper is self conscious about his appearance and lets Chopper know that the pirate world does not discriminate its ok to be a Monster, its ok to be yourself.

2. MR. PRINCE

One of Sanjis Most iconic moments in the series , Chopper despite being the core of the operation (The Decoy) is often forgot about here. They both pulled up off this save the crew plan together. The facilitator was obviously Sanji, but none the less it was great display of team work between these two. The would be the first of MANY times Chopper and Sanji set each other up for Good moments.

3. Water 7

is filled with a lot of Wholesome Chopper /Sanji Content like this one for example.

Chopper is feeling down and is worried that Robin does not like the strawhats Anymore.
Sanji (while this line may be controversial) in his own way reassures Chopper that Robin will Come back, and that man forgives a woman's lies.

4. Enies Lobby

Monster Point Chopper Goes Beserk but simultaneously Chopper free's Sanji from Kalifas soap devil fruit and it sets up a future Sanji moment.

Punk Hazzard

Mocha someone very near and dear to Chopper is about to die, Sanji and G5 Show up and Assist Chopper .

5. WCI

Chopper plugs the ears of the vinsmokes as Sanji Free's his family from Perospero's Candy, they then stand together in a panel of glory. Chopper Assisting Sanji.

6. Finally
Wano Arc, Onigashima

Chopper and the Samurai are beginning to lose hope at the same time being overwhelmed
Sanji Comes in and not only Saves Chopper but once again we get a moment of Sanji reassuring Chopper.

But Yea.... Chopper and Sanji Have lreally been through it all, In a way their dynamic is kind of like Batman and Robin.

But Yea leave your thoughts....

Were gonna talk about the relationship of Sanji and Chopper throughout the series .And I'm going to do a deep analysis make people realize just how close these two really are and how they've really been through it all. And are secretly one of the most iconic Duo's Together.

Lets Get Started.....

1. Drum Island

This first moment is a very touching moment between Sanji and Chopper. Chopper ask's Sanji about Luffys abilities, Sanji states he's a rubber man, Chopper asks "what's that? " And Sanji knowing Choppers Backstory after listening to Kureaha says "He's a Monster". Sanji knows Chopper is self conscious about his appearance and lets Chopper know that the pirate world does not discriminate its ok to be a Monster, its ok to be yourself.

2. MR. PRINCE

One of Sanjis Most iconic moments in the series , Chopper despite being the core of the operation (The Decoy) is often forgot about here. They both pulled up off this save the crew plan together. The facilitator was obviously Sanji, but none the less it was great display of team work between these two. The would be the first of MANY times Chopper and Sanji set each other up for Good moments.

3. Water 7

is filled with a lot of Wholesome Chopper /Sanji Content like this one for example.

Chopper is feeling down and is worried that Robin does not like the strawhats Anymore.
Sanji (while this line may be controversial) in his own way reassures Chopper that Robin will Come back, and that man forgives a woman's lies.

4. Enies Lobby

Monster Point Chopper Goes Beserk but simultaneously Chopper free's Sanji from Kalifas soap devil fruit and it sets up a future Sanji moment.

Punk Hazzard

Mocha someone very near and dear to Chopper is about to die, Sanji and G5 Show up and Assist Chopper .

5. WCI

Chopper plugs the ears of the vinsmokes as Sanji Free's his family from Perospero's Candy, they then stand together in a panel of glory. Chopper Assisting Sanji.

6. Finally
Wano Arc, Onigashima

Chopper and the Samurai are beginning to lose hope at the same time being overwhelmed
Sanji Comes in and not only Saves Chopper but once again we get a moment of Sanji reassuring Chopper.

But Yea.... Chopper and Sanji Have lreally been through it all, In a way their dynamic is kind of like Batman and Robin.

Lmao don't ever post this nonesense again. Zoro and Chopper is the thing.

So i think Drum island, Water 7 and the last chapter in Wano are valid points, not the rest. There are a couple of good interaction between Sanji and Chopper in Water 7 though.

I personally love their relationship but my favorite underrated relationship is still Sanji and Usopp.

It always was nice with Sanji protecting and giving Usopp hype. But WCI just made it deeper because I don’t think anyone on the crew understands Usopps feeling of inferiority more than Sanji. And it makes Sanji stopping Luffy from telling Usopp to leave that much better because Sanji knows that pain from judge.

I personally love their relationship but my favorite underrated relationship is still Sanji and Usopp.

It always was nice with Sanji protecting and giving Usopp hype. But WCI just made it deeper because I don’t think anyone on the crew understands Usopps feeling of inferiority more than Sanji. And it makes Sanji stopping Luffy from telling Usopp to leave that much better because Sanji knows that pain from judge.
Sanji/Usopp is my favorite too. That segment during Skypiea where it was just Sanji, Usopp and Luffy was hilarious and one of the most entertaining moments in Skypiea

Usopp is my favorite too. That segment during Skypiea where it was just Sanji, Usopp and Luffy was hilarious and some of the most entertaining moments in Skypiea
And Enies Lobby, Sanji telling Usopp to find a way and do what Sanji can't or thing that only Usopp can accomplish. Amasing moment there too

Drum Island one was great and I always liked that scene of Sanji reassuring Chopper by cheerful exclaiming Luffy's a monster. It clearly made Chopper feel more accepting of himself since the crew was fine with monsters being among them.

Sanji stopping Chopper from directly aiding Usopp cause it would embarrass him further was another good one between them. Chopper and Sanji don't have a lot of significant interactions but Drum Island, Water 7 and the newest one in Wano when he reassures Chopper that Luffy can't be dead stand out to me. Chopper and Zoro seem closer but I don't see any problem with a thread like this since I think there's something that can be appreciated in a lot of Straw Hat interactions.

Lets Get Started.....

1. Drum Island

2. MR. PRINCE

3. Water 7

4. Enies Lobby

Punk Hazzard

5. WCI

6. Finally
Wano Arc, Onigashima

Only 1 and 2 are good. 3 is so so, the rest are meh.
But 1 and 2 are really good, the goodness of pre TS Chopper and pre TS Sanji..

Yeah that's a very convincing picture to represent Zoro and Chopper relationship. Good job.