General & Others Sanji and Shanks the ultimate parallel in OP

( ZORO SUPPORTING MOD, PLEASE DONT DELETE MY PHOTO IN THIS THREAD)
First of all,
Mihawk is Zoro ceiling, the position Zoro has always been dreaming of, while Shanks and SANJI are their rivalries. it is 99% Sanji to be comparable to both Mihawk and Shanks

Second thing :
we can not deny the fact that Oda has built Sanji and Shanks' backgrounds similarly, If Shanks is truly revealed to be the biological son of Figarland Garling, commander of the Holy Knights, their relationship might end up being similar to Sanji and Judge's relationship where you had Judge despise his son Sanji as a lowly failure then as a counter you had Sanji reject Judge as his father and instead viewed Zeff as his "real father"
Again if Shanks and Garling truly get revealed to be father and son I could see their relationship going down a similar route where you have Garling look down on his son Shanks as a disgusting failure for intermingling/protecting lowly mortals despite the fact that he's supposed to be a "God" then you have Shanks reject Garling as his father and instead views Roger as his true father.

Third obvious thing:
Their design and personality have many similarities:
-The same face shape, hair length, and beard style:

-Do not care what people think about them but always think for others: needless to prove this

The man the Marines will fear the most vs the pirate who receives the most respect from Marines

ps: from a very reliable source nearly 50% of members think Sanji is way more superior than Shanks

Last edited:
( ZORO SUPPORTING MOD, PLEASE DONT DELETE MY PHOTO IN THIS THREAD)
First of all,
Mihawk is Zoro ceiling, the position Zoro has always been dreaming of, while Shanks and SANJI are their rivalries. it is 99% Sanji to be comparable to both Mihawk and Shanks

Second thing :
we can not deny the fact that Oda has built Sanji and Shanks' backgrounds similarly, If Shanks is truly revealed to be the biological son of Figarland Garling, commander of the Holy Knights, their relationship might end up being similar to Sanji and Judge's relationship where you had Judge despise his son Sanji as a lowly failure then as a counter you had Sanji reject Judge as his father and instead viewed Zeff as his "real father"
Again if Shanks and Garling truly get revealed to be father and son I could see their relationship going down a similar route where you have Garling look down on his son Shanks as a disgusting failure for intermingling/protecting lowly mortals despite the fact that he's supposed to be a "God" then you have Shanks reject Garling as his father and instead views Roger as his true father.

Third obvious thing:
Their design and personality have many similarities:
-The same face sharp, hair length, and beard style:

-Do not care what people think about them but always think for others: needless to prove this

The man the Marines will fear the most vs the pirate who receives the most respect from Marines

ps: from a very reliable source nearly 50% of members think Sanji is way more superior than Shanks

Why did you stick a lanji bitch with three swordsmen with acoc?. "Zoro, fuck the garbage

both of them dont have rivalries
shanks abandoned his rivalry after losing his arm

meanwhile sanji and zoro are just gags
u dont call em rivalry
Shanks abandoned or Mihawk is too scared to do so, zoro has always tried so hard to prove that he is strongwer than sanji
Post automatically merged:

>Reddit

> Reliable source

No wonder the world is doomed
Dont want to make a comparision but this web is famous as zolo trash flatform

This is what Shanks will do to EOS Sanji

Shanks >> 100x EOS Sanji
Try to disprove it, this photo is only in your headcanon

Z
Why did you stick a lanji bitch with three swordsmen with acoc?. "Zoro, fuck the garbage
Zolo always likes sneaky attact, he should join bb pirates as no.3 Commander

After trying to steal idols from Zboys, now Lanji bitches stealing from rubber bros too :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
This is Lanji's end goal
Zolo is just a lower class ruffian with random background story in SBS, oda treat him even below Kuma

There is lack of truther in Sanji fandom
Zolo fandom can not use brain just some repeated sentences

Yeah
I should become the CEO of Sanji fandom and teach them about
real Sanji.
Teach them about stupid ZZK

Last edited:
I always figured that Shanks would be the Macrocosm to Sanji's Microcosm.

I.E Shanks was probably found by his family either right before Roger died or after Roger died and possibly coerced into assisting them with something, or having to play some part he didn't want to play.

However, Shanks parallels:

SPEARS
Sanji
--Journey to the West, Garuda (Judge's Epithet) has a counterpart named Peng. Golden eagle demon who is haughty, stands beside a throne, and uses a ji(chinese spear) as a weapon, : JajJI, ichiJI, niJI, sanJI, yonJI. Also, spears. Judge uses spears, Sanji has been compared to a spear by Zeff. --Chapter 86, Chivalry vs Fishman Anger. 86 in Goroawase is yari, yari is spear. -- Spear of Nika.
Shanks
--Garling, derives from the Old English and Germanic word, 'geri,' meaning a spear. The suffix of 'ing' is added to mean, 'kin' or 'person.'
Garling basically means Spearman and a Shank is a part of a spear..

Both some form of a former nobility that were adopted by those who weren't nobility.
Both come to serve a future Pirate King.
Both rival a future WSS. - You got this.
Both (hopefully for Shanks) despise their birth families.
Spear references.
Look alike. - You touched upon this.
Fire based abilities.

Judge = Flamelike sun hair.
Garling = Moon hair
Judge and Garling = Not good people.
Judge and Garling = Spear references.

I.E Shanks was probably found by his family either right before Roger died or after Roger died and possibly coerced into assisting them with something, or having to play some part he didn't want to play.

SPEARS
Sanji
--Journey to the West, Garuda (Judge's Epithet) has a counterpart named Peng. Golden eagle demon who is haughty, stands beside a throne, and uses a ji(chinese spear) as a weapon, : JajJI, ichiJI, niJI, sanJI, yonJI. Also, spears. Judge uses spears, Sanji has been compared to a spear by Zeff. --Chapter 86, Chivalry vs Fishman Anger. 86 in Goroawase is yari, yari is spear. -- Spear of Nika.
Shanks
--Garling, derives from the Old English and Germanic word, 'geri,' meaning a spear. The suffix of 'ing' is added to mean, 'kin' or 'person.'

Both some form of a former nobility that were adopted by those who weren't nobility.
Spear references.
Fire based abilities.

Garling = Moon hair
:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Shanks is for Sanji
Luffy job is Imu only

Sanji vs Shanks
Sanji will burn his all body with blue flame: all blue :fransuper:

SPEARS
Sanji
Shanks

Spear references.
Fire based abilities.

Garling = Moon hair
This is your new zoro didn't take luffy's pain are you going to post this headcannon in Twitter?it makes me fun some of the points you make specially they both rival WSS Just admit you and lanjitard make up stuff at this point

This is just sad