Current Events Sanji and the group will save Momo

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The closest alliances from Momo is just Jinbe, Robin, Hyougoro, and the other samurai.

If we assuming Nami, Carrot, and Shinobu running towards performance hall, then they're near the location of Momo either.

But, where is Sanji exactly? He had to go through the performance hall no matter what right?

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Such a sad fanbase. Sanji saving momo holds no weight. Sanji has had 0 Interactions with Momo plus he doesn’t care about Momo or kids of any kind. He literally hates Momo. So why would he save him? keep dreaming the reality will soon kick in. Ur boi is useless he won’t get that kind of shine. What’s he going to do kaido and his squad are there. Sanji would die a meaningless death. If that’s what you want. I’m all for it

Last edited:
Such a sad fanbase. Sanji saving momo holds no weight. Sanji has had 0 Interactions with Momo plus he doesn’t care about Momo or kids of any kind. He literally hates Momo. So why would he save him? keep dreaming the reality will soon kick in. Ur boi is useless he won’t get that kind of shine. What’s he going to do kaido and his squad are there. Sanji would die a meaningless death. If that’s what you want. I’m all for it
bruh moment

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't have problems with this theory at all besides one thing that keeps bothering me.
As you stated Kaido and his commanders are there.

I'm not saying they need to have Sharingan level CoO or FS but if Sanji saves Momo by simply going for him while invisible it will be cheap as fuck.

Let that little shit die already he is useless.

Act 3 finish need sacrifice/drama moment right?:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:

I don't have problems with this theory at all besides one thing that keeps bothering me.
As you stated Kaido and his commanders are there.

I'm not saying they need to have Sharingan level CoO or FS but if Sanji saves Momo by simply going for him while invisible it will be cheap as fuck.
i agree that’s right he will be noticed and he will have to mak a run for it dodging a yonko and a yonko commanders attacks he aint call lightspeed sanji for nothing :queenmoji: