Current Events Sanji and the group will save Momo

Tbh I think Law and the scabbards team will rescue him and it will be the iconic moment of the arc
I already imagine the panel of all of them appearing at the same time and standing infront of the execution platform and saying some loyalty corny shit about him and Oden

Don't get me wrong I won't mind if Sanji have that moment but Kaido and his three commanders are all there and it's too much
Also I'm pretty sure he's going on a solo mission to help the crew behind the scenes but it probably be something else (very important)

i mean since we entered the new world he was used as a hype tool for the bad guys of the arc (vergo and doflamingo) so who knows maybe he will save momo but kaido and the calamities wipe the ground with him afterwards
Exactly lol
Post automatically merged:

Ahh
Wait if all the scabbards appeared in the same time and save momo, wouldn't this be a fulfilment of Toki's prophesy somehow? :bamathink:

Last edited:
Honestly the only non idiotic way to save Momo is with Laws shambles. There’s no one or thing in the alliance. that can save Momo as easily, that won’t involve PIS.

Law technically doesn’t even need to be near the platform. He could save Momo while in a completely different room, if his room big enough
.:cheers:

but oda hate common sense, so laws a clear no for me. That leaves Sanji or Momo as the only other options imo. Hopefully it’s Sanji tho that’d be a huge feat.

Nice thread, but I have a hard time believing that Kaido, King, Queen, Fukuroju or Jack have such bad COO that they wont sense another presence near them, Momo is literally surrounded by monsters, the second is chains come off, they will be alert and deal with the situation.

The only one that I see getting Momo out of there in a sneaky manner is Law using Room since he doesn't have to be close to Kaido and co.

Personally, I dont like Momo being saved in sneaky manner, I would rather the alliance save Momo in a direct manner, similar to how the Whitebeard pirates saved Ace in Marineford. In such a case, the likely candidates would be: the scabbards or the strawhats.

Honestly the only non idiotic way to save Momo is with Laws shambles. There’s no one or thing in the alliance. that can save Momo as easily, that won’t involve PIS.

Law technically doesn’t even need to be near the platform. He could save Momo while in a completely different room, if his room big enough
.:cheers:

but oda hate common sense, so laws a clear no for me. That leaves Sanji or Momo as the only other options imo. Hopefully it’s Sanji tho that’d be a huge feat.
Law isn't at the platform area