Current Events Sanji and the group will save Momo

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Nice thread, but I have a hard time believing that Kaido, King, Queen, Fukuroju or Jack have such bad COO that they wont sense another presence near them, Momo is literally surrounded by monsters, the second is chains come off, they will be alert and deal with the situation.

The only one that I see getting Momo out of there in a sneaky manner is Law using Room since he doesn't have to be close to Kaido and co.

Personally, I dont like Momo being saved in sneaky manner, I would rather the alliance save Momo in a direct manner, similar to how the Whitebeard pirates saved Ace in Marineford. In such a case, the likely candidates would be: the scabbards or the strawhats.
For Plot wise, the scabbards should be the one saving Momo. Which scabbards? Of course Kinemon.

If the strawhats, the only person who able to save Momo from 4 monsters is just Sanji. Because that requires speed and most importantly, raid suit can make him invisible. And i doubt it too, that is basically more than 7 billion bounty people in one place.

But, if we gonna choose Law. He just barely arrived in the rear entrance of Onigashima with the remaining scabbards. As we know, the rear entrance is the farthest place from Momo's execution. So i dont think Law will doing a shambles to Momo here.

Nice thread, but I have a hard time believing that Kaido, King, Queen, Fukuroju or Jack have such bad COO that they wont sense another presence near them, Momo is literally surrounded by monsters, the second is chains come off, they will be alert and deal with the situation.

The only one that I see getting Momo out of there in a sneaky manner is Law using Room since he doesn't have to be close to Kaido and co.

Personally, I dont like Momo being saved in sneaky manner, I would rather the alliance save Momo in a direct manner, similar to how the Whitebeard pirates saved Ace in Marineford. In such a case, the likely candidates would be: the scabbards or the strawhats.
I don’t know, Oda’s been pretty inconsistent with CoO use, it wouldn’t be the first time a character should have spotted someone with CoO but didn’t.

Law using his DF seems like the most probable, especially as Red Scabbards will be the ones to come to the rescue, as hinted by Jinbei
People commenting this without reading, I addressed this multiple times:

1. Law just made it the the back of the island, and it took multiple chapters for Law to get there.
If Law appeared out of nowhere in performance floor, it would mean Oda wasted soo many pages drawing Law and the group trying to reach the rear side of the Onigashima.

2. None of the scabbards are there, all of them went to attack Kaido's castle
Kawamatsu, Kiku, Neko, Inu, Raizo, Ashura, Izo,- with Law and Marco group
Denjiro- attacking castle from the left side of Onigashima
Kinemon- attacking castle from the right side of Onigashima

None of the Scabbards are near performance floor

Last edited:

1. Law just made it the the back of the island, and it took multiple chapters for Law to get there.
If Law appeared out of nowhere in performance floor, it would mean Oda wasted soo many pages drawing Law and the group trying to reach the rear side of the Onigashima.

2. None of the scabbards are there, all of them went to attack Kaido's castle
Kawamatsu, Kiku, Neko, Inu, Raizo, Ashura, Izo,- with Law and Marco group
Denjiro- attacking castle from the left side of Onigashima
Kinemon- attacking castle from the right side of Onigashima

None of the Scabbards are near performance floor
I don't see how what you've said there means they can't make their way to the performance floor....

Momo isn't getting executed in the next second. We have Kaido giving his explanation and talking about the Onigashima project first while Law and the Red Scabbards are already making their way through the castle.

By the time Kaido finishes talking and so does Orochi who will probably say something before the execution, Law and co can make it to the floor in time.

Law isn't at the platform area[
Post automatically merged:

@BangMi,For But, if we gonna choose Law. He just barely arrived in the rear entrance of Onigashima with the remaining scabbards. As we know, the rear entrance is the farthest place from Momo's execution. So i dont think Law will doing a shambles to Momo here.
One or 2 shambles an he’d literally be there in seconds. That’s completely irrelevant in reality.

so basically something oda already done .... U forget DR??

We wasted how many panels of Luffy making his way to the palace. Only for Law to basically get them there in seconds, after he was free from the sea stone.

Plus Momo not being killed within the next few seconds, so people current location shouldn’t be that heavily relied on.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think Kinemon is the only person who should save Momo at this point because of the Plot. And he might appear in the performance floor in the next chapter.

He always with Momo from Punk Hazard until now. So, it will be weird if he dont do anything to save Momo.

For Sanji, i have a feeling that he might heading to the rendezvous point with X-Drake, Hawkins, and Law.

Such a sad fanbase. Sanji saving momo holds no weight. Sanji has had 0 Interactions with Momo plus he doesn’t care about Momo or kids of any kind. He literally hates Momo. So why would he save him? keep dreaming the reality will soon kick in. Ur boi is useless he won’t get that kind of shine. What’s he going to do kaido and his squad are there. Sanji would die a meaningless death. If that’s what you want. I’m all for it
Sanji is kind and regardless of weather he likes or dislikes a person as an ally he will safe them. Let's say he does save momo he will gets chase by King because that is the only way he can take momo and put him in less danger by only one calamity chasing him but I don't think sanji will fully save him he will only take him off the plateform and the person that will save him will be the person to sacrifice their life to save momo.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is kind and regardless of weather he likes or dislikes a person as an ally he will safe them.
This can be shown when he saving his family even though he hates them he just won't let them die.

Last edited:
Its annoying how Luffy and nami did so much to save Sanji and his family from big mom and Pedro even sacrificed his life, Just for him to go look for prostitutes and get aids while nami and bunny get captured by big mom, who's here because of Sanji.
Hmmmm I see what you mean but I actually like the villains being competent and capturing Nami and Carrot, very realistic and it raises the stakes. Sanji looking for ladies is just a plot point to seperate him from the other strawhats, he's probably going to run into someone or something. I dont think he's going to save Nami and Carrot or be in that area. I think Luffy, Yamato and the others are going to take one hard L to Kaidos crew right now.

Its annoying how Luffy and nami did so much to save Sanji and his family from big mom and Pedro even sacrificed his life, Just for him to go look for prostitutes and get aids while nami and bunny get captured by big mom, who's here because of Sanji.
you should believe more in the character you like
Kin'emon shall save Momo

A true dad never abandons his child, blood relation or not :finally:
what are talking about? momo is already saved