Powers & Abilities Sanji COC, this is clearer than ever

I'm done answering your questions till you answer mines. Why can't sanji have CoC? Why can't the sh's surpass the Roger pirates? If you have no one that can match Oden he'd run through the rest of a crew. So if Sanji can't march a d beat Oden then Oden by himself could solo the crew. The sh's are supposed to be the strongest crew ever so luffy's third strongest is supposed to be better than Rogers third strongest. Luffy's crew is structured off shanks who's structured of Rogers.
Sanjis parallel in Rogers crew is scooper gaban if he even has one . Sanji has nothing to do with oden you need to stop it

If it was my choice I would give every single SH CoC. The order would be:

Luffy
Zoro
Jinbe/Sanji
Ussop (idk about Sanji, but Ussop lies will always come true)
Robin
Franky
Brook
Chopper
Nami

Only Luffy, Zoro, Jinbe, Sanji and Ussop will have ACoC

Sanji COC originally came from this

Then this theory was strengthened by

but the biggest barrier was that COC did not fit with Sanji's personality:

but now Sanji already has another personality, that is evil Sanji when he switches his eyebrows

this new personality perfectly suits COC

The proof is he ripped off S-Shark's arm without hesitation, which Zoro tried his best but was not successful

now we have a new Sanji version without breaking his personality :
While sanji did rip s-shark arm off clear as day. I think sanji is gonna get some broken power based on his lineage factor. Evil sanji is almost here. 😈

Sanji is brains mixed with brains. It goes against his character to do anything else but I do think oda hit on something with Sanji vs Queen. He totally dominated Queen with little effort. Shot up to yc1 level even after he nerfed himself.

C

Cruxroux

Sanji just isn't the guy for CoC. Give up.
Oda never going to give him that much of importance.
Only Roger and Rayleigh were considered Legends , nobody talks about Gaban.
:doffytroll::doffytroll:

Zoro and luffy . The two guys who have ties to oden and fought kaido in wano
That that's not a reason sanji can't Have CoC. Roger crew if sanji is still weaker than Oden isn't stronger than Rogers. The sh's are more than Luffy and Zoro and they are not enough to be considered the best crew ever surpassing Rogers crew.

Not sure why you want Sanji to have CoC tbh. He needs to have at least adv CoC for it to be relevant in a fight.
But even then, Oda doesn't seem to care much about it. Did you see Zoro or Luffy using it since they got it? Luffy had 3 fights since then and haven't used it once. Zoro also had fights and clashes and didn't use it once either when it would make the fight end faster.

What if Sanji has CoC but never awakened & use it? This can validate volume 100 without affecting the story.

He never got into a tense situation to forcefully awaken it, Zoro carried the SH so Sanji always have a good journey (that's why his fight very rarely exdiff).

He also lean to be a more kind type.

What if Sanji has CoC but never awakened & use it? This can validate volume 100 without affecting the story.

He never got into a tense situation to forcefully awaken it, Zoro carried the SH so Sanji always have a good journey (that's why his fight very rarely exdiff).

He also lean to be a more kind type.
Sanji conqueror haki is probably dormant. Zeff said it in Baratie arc, with his own turn of phrase. Or at least it is what I think.

There is no way Sanji does not deserve conqueror's haki. Of course, Oda might not give it to him, but Sanji has every right to be a conqueror. The ones who say Sanji does not have "Kingly ambitions" because he does not have a dream related to power are wrong, and they know it too. It's just hating the character at this point, they know Katakuri have it. They know Whitebeard have it. They know Chinjao have it.

In conclusion, Sanji have all the rights to have it. But only Oda can confirm this.

Sanji conqueror haki is probably dormant. Zeff said it in Baratie arc, with his own turn of phrase. Or at least it is what I think.

There is no way Sanji does not deserve conqueror's haki. Of course, Oda might not give it to him, but Sanji has every right to be a conqueror. The ones who say Sanji does not have "Kingly ambitions" because he does not have a dream related to power are wrong, and they know it too. It's just hating the character at this point, they know Katakuri have it. They know Whitebeard have it. They know Chinjao have it.

In conclusion, Sanji have all the rights to have it. But only Oda can confirm this.
Yeah, this is what I meant.

I also agree about "deserve or not" topic, Oda didn't even gave detailed explanation for everything Haki, so it can be changed to fit what Oda wants (just like ACoC basically CoA 2.0). I also think this topic is tainted by the fans' dislike towards Sanji.

But anyway, if we view pessimistically, as in looking from people who doesn't want Sanji to have CoC, everything boils down to not wanting Sanji to be strong/stronger than he is.

And what I talked about earlier is related to this. Be like Kidd for example. He has CoC but didn't utilize it.

So, coupled with Sanji already have Ifrit (so he doesn't need ACoC), I think the middle ground solution is giving him CoC without Sanji ever utilizing it (thus not affecting his powerlevel). It can make both lovers & haters accept it.

P.S : I personally think Sanji already have a lot of stuff for his character, normally I don't give a damn he has CoC or not. My only agenda of Sanji having it is just so that Yamato can join 🤣

I'm done answering your questions till you answer mines. Why can't sanji have CoC? Why can't the sh's surpass the Roger pirates? If you have no one that can match Oden he'd run through the rest of a crew. So if Sanji can't march a d beat Oden then Oden by himself could solo the crew. The sh's are supposed to be the strongest crew ever so luffy's third strongest is supposed to be better than Rogers third strongest. Luffy's crew is structured off shanks who's structured of Rogers.
people should stop comparing luffys crew to the roger pirates.

they should be the ones being compared to rocks. all east blue crew will have conquerors haki
Post automatically merged:

Sanji just isn't the guy for CoC. Give up.
Oda never going to give him that much of importance.
Only Roger and Rayleigh were considered Legends , nobody talks about Gaban.
:doffytroll::doffytroll:
this is what i mean. the parallel isnt with roger. they arent sailing with little kids, theyre not a crew with only 1 devil fruit user. its with rocks. you see this in the reputation the straw hats have with minor characters + people who haven't met them. their reputation is that they're all monsters and demons and straw hat is the worst of them. i dont have panels rn but people say this in story