Powers & Abilities Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed

People hoping that Zoro will go against Kaido.
If I were a Zoro's fan I would hope for a decent backstory and for someone else who aim to defeat Mihawk, a swordsman rival for the Marimo, so that this WSS stuff stops looking like something only between 2 characters...
Zoro dream is to be the best swordsman and King is there for that but no they want Luffy Opponent who don't use sword

look I'm. not leaning toward sanji having it but oda chose the name of this volume knowing most of em in there are Conquerers, while on the other hand having a names of characters for volumes doesnt make it a must for the character to be there seeing how oda has this plan of making these covers one picture as a whole.. what odd is that this cover has most ever confirmed user (based on the manga speculations)of COC.. with the exception of Sanji who isn't confirmed to be a user of the that skill.. but this volume's name coincides with most of what's being displayed in the Coverpage.. so the likeliness of sanji having this haki increases...
Could Sanji have CoC? Yes ofc, that's for Oda to decide
But using a Volume Cover as Evidence? Ofc not, the best we could say is that it could be a Foreshadowing
Evidence is when it's something that if Story Ends & Sanji doesn't show CoC, we will call it a Plot Hole or Inconsistency

But Sanji having CoC or not, doesn't damage this Volume's Cover Choice at all
Just like there are many Volumes named after Characters who don't appear on the Cover
Not to mention that Oda already named a Volume "Natural Born Kings" & Hancock's Sisters appeared

In my opinion, Oda simply wanted to Draw Luffy alongside Zoro & Sanji while other Two Volumes have Kaido & BM with Half Crew
But the Cover seemed empty, so Oda added Yamato & Ace too

Anyone who says that Sanji was put there because he have CoC, then they must say Usopp wasn't put there because he can't have CoC
Which is wrong, cuz everyone knows Usopp is gonna get CoC, since he lied about it
And if he doesn't, then that's when it will create a Plot-Hole cuz all Usopp lies become True

and Oda decide to put all the conqueror users together weird....
Except he didn’t, because Big Mom is actually on another one of the covers.

And again, this volume covers is part of another two volume covers. So unless you’re going to say the characters across all three covers are CoC users, because it’s actually one image, than this is just more fanboy stuff.

Why becoming a Zoro's fan when you can have someone a bit weaker than him, but way more better from a character and story perspective?
Didn't say don't be a Sanji Fan
I said stop wishing for Sanji to be similar to Zoro in everything

Zoro was Introduced as Fearless, would Die for his Ambition & his Willpower is as big as Luffy's
Sanji was Introduced as: "It's easy Zoro, just abandon your Dream"

The whole Arc was about Luffy convincing Sanji to chase his Dream & to man up
It's about CoC Users inspiring others, cuz Zoro was also an Inspiration for Sanji in Baratie Arc
So the most chance is that Sanji doesn't have CoC but still acceptable if he does if Oda explains it better

Didn't say don't be a Sanji Fan
I said stop wishing for Sanji to be similar to Zoro in everything

Zoro was Introduced as Fearless, would Die for his Ambition & his Willpower is as big as Luffy's
Sanji was Introduced as: "It's easy Zoro, just abandon your Dream"

The whole Arc was about Luffy convincing Sanji to chase his Dream & to man up
It's about CoC Users inspiring others, cuz Zoro was also an Inspiration for Sanji in Baratie Arc
So the most chance is that Sanji doesn't have CoC but still acceptable if he does if Oda explains it better
I don't want Sanji to be the same of Zoro in everything.
I just see Sanji as similar role and strength to Zoro, even though a little bit inferior in both cases.
But of course, their strong points and way of be are totally different.
Sanji can have COC or not, I see It as a 50/50.

I don't want Sanji to be the same of Zoro in everything.
I just see Sanji as similar role and strength to Zoro, even though a little bit inferior in both cases.
But of course, their strong points and way of be are totally different.
Sanji can have COC or not, I see It as a 50/50.
If Sanji as almost as strong as Zoro, then what is Zoro's Role in the Crew?
The guy doesn't do any work on the Ship, Luffy sits in the front & Zoro sleeps, sometimes drinks (Aside from Training ofc)

So that's it?
Oda was deciding what Straw Hat Members to create, & he gave everyone a Role & Job to do, & then said, alright i'm gonna add another guy who is as strong as the Cook & does no Job, don't you find something weird here?

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
If Sanji as almost as strong as Zoro, then what is Zoro's Role in the Crew?
The guy doesn't do any work on the Ship, Luffy sits in the front & Zoro sleeps, sometimes drinks (Aside from Training ofc)

So that's it?
Oda was deciding what Straw Hat Members to create, & he gave everyone a Role & Job to do, & then said, alright i'm gonna add another guy who is as strong as the Cook & does no Job, don't you find something weird here?
Good point mate. Zoro and Sanji have different narrative functions, they're not equals.

About CoC, Sanji doesn't showed the "qualities of a King". Also, i don't know how work these cover hints, but i think isn't impossible for him awakening that, specially after Don Chinjao.
Oda need to explain better how Haoshoku works, if it's something you born with, or you can get through a great determination and willpower; If it's the second option, seems like Sanjino can get this cause his lack of determination and confidence in some moments are one of the main themes of his character, so if oda decide to give him CoC, he would use that development's line.

For now, i don't see this happening.