Powers & Abilities Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed

Good point mate. Zoro and Sanji have different narrative functions, they're not equals.

About CoC, Sanji doesn't showed the "qualities of a King". Also, i don't know how work these cover hints, but i think isn't impossible for him awakening that, specially after Don Chinjao.
Oda need to explain better how Haoshoku works, if it's something you born with, or you can get through a great determination and willpower; If it's the second option, seems like Sanjino can get this cause his lack of determination and confidence in some moments are one of the main themes of his character, so if oda decide to give him CoC, he would use that development's line.

For now, i don't see this happening.
This, to add, qualities of a conqueror who can impose their will.

I think you are born with it and you awaken it

If Sanji as almost as strong as Zoro, then what is Zoro's Role in the Crew?
The guy doesn't do any work on the Ship, Luffy sits in the front & Zoro sleeps, sometimes drinks (Aside from Training ofc)

So that's it?
Oda was deciding what Straw Hat Members to create, & he gave everyone a Role & Job to do, & then said, alright i'm gonna add another guy who is as strong as the Cook & does no Job, don't you find something weird here?
If Sanji as almost as strong as Zoro, then what is Zoro's Role in the Crew?
The guy doesn't do any work on the Ship, Luffy sits in the front & Zoro sleeps, sometimes drinks (Aside from Training ofc)

So that's it?
Oda was deciding what Straw Hat Members to create, & he gave everyone a Role & Job to do, & then said, alright i'm gonna add another guy who is as strong as the Cook & does no Job, don't you find something weird here?
He's Luffy's main fighter, he uses brute force, Sanji is overall in the same tier I think, but doesn't have same endurance, letality and AP.
I also think that Zoro's role Is like samurai serving his master, which is different from Sanji.
Do you know Re:Zero perhaps? Because I have an example that would help me explaining my point of view.

Sanji

Prince of Germa

Son of King Judge

The Destined Vinsmoke Child

Sanji is the responsible of Yonko Big Mom Pirates and Judge Germa Alliance

Germa responsible for conquered North Blue and kills Kings to be the Ultimate King of North Blue

Sanji Special Bounty in Whole Cake Island

Mr.Prince

Friend with the Okama King/Queen Ivankov

by trained by Okama King/Queen Ivankov

Sanji said he will be the most dangerous guy against the world gouvernement

Straw Hat Captain when Luffy is not there(Zou arc)

Supernovas like Law, X Drake and Hawkins praise him

Kings always confront each others(Sanji vs Luffy,Usopp vs Luffy)

can use COC to knock out a woman without touching her

Fight Doflmaingo and Doflamingo said he strong

Jinbe have a competition with the Late COC User Ace, is only natural Jinbe to have Competition with the current COC User Prince and Future King Sanji

Lead the G5 Marines

Sanji have all the qualities to have COC even more than Zoro :sanmoji::stealthblack:

Good point mate. Zoro and Sanji have different narrative functions, they're not equals.

About CoC, Sanji doesn't showed the "qualities of a King". Also, i don't know how work these cover hints, but i think isn't impossible for him awakening that, specially after Don Chinjao.
Oda need to explain better how Haoshoku works, if it's something you born with, or you can get through a great determination and willpower; If it's the second option, seems like Sanjino can get this cause his lack of determination and confidence in some moments are one of the main themes of his character, so if oda decide to give him CoC, he would use that development's line.

For now, i don't see this happening.
How do you define the qualities of a king?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The Destined Vinsmoke Child
bullshit. if anything he is the failure of germa.

Friend with the Okama King/Queen Ivankov

by trained by Okama King/Queen Ivankov
lololol i like this. sanji EoS succeeds ivankov as the next okama king/queen.

Straw Hat Captain when Luffy is not there(Zou arc)
leading brook, chopper, nami is a feat lmao.

Supernovas like Law, X Drake and Hawkins praise him
they didnt praise him. that was a gag scene lmao.

Kings always confront each others(Sanji vs Luffy,Usopp vs Luffy)
king of simps & king of lies.

can use COC to knock out a woman without touching her
you can do that using roofies bro that's just the starters for sexual harassment.

Jinbe have a competition with the Late COC User Ace, is only natural Jinbe to have Competition with the current COC User Prince and Future King Sanji
so jinbe has a competition with sanji? is that canon now?

Ofc Sanji has CoC, he can manifest spirit flames when the fk he wants, diable jambe and hell memories, you need to be very high level CoC user to do that, and so far only he and Luffy manifested that flame, Luffy less and its implied that its just friction for his red hawk, but Sanji just combust in CoC spiritual flames when the fk he wants.:steef:
But you gotta have more than 2iq to understand that so idc about most users here lmao:milaugh:
Also why tf are people here saying that Kid and Luffy have a crew rivalry, thats fking retarded, Luffy and co neg diffs them.