Powers & Abilities Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Ofc Sanji has CoC, he can manifest spirit flames when the fk he wants, diable jambe and hell memories, you need to be very high level CoC user to do that, and so far only he and Luffy manifested that flame, Luffy less and its implied that its just friction for his red hawk, but Sanji just combust in CoC spiritual flames when the fk he wants.:steef:
But you gotta have more than 2iq to understand that so idc about most users here lmao:milaugh:
Also why tf are people here saying that Kid and Luffy have a crew rivalry, thats fking retarded, Luffy and co neg diffs them.
Kin-san has CoC confirmed?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Feel free to provide any panels for Yamato in case i have missed something
we don't have confirmation but seems like yamato and kaido clashed in the recent chapters. since the black lightning was present people theorize it is conquerors. also with her paralleling kozuki oden heavily and to be the oden of strawhat pirates (roger, rayleigh, oden -> luffy, zoro, yamato the coc users) plus being the son of kaido, a coc user.
Post automatically merged:

This does not confirm anything.

I can say for example, that only the three principal actors in that cover is what the title is about since the story goes around them.
he's probably there in the cover because he features in the volume, his confrontations with black maria feature for around two chapters - 1004 & 1005.

You guys don’t understand Sanjis character. You want him to become a Zoro 2.0.
Sanji is the opposite of a leader. He’s a simple man who follows the way of a cook and Zeff.
He is someone who supports leaders like Jimbei does. Luffy and Zoro are a duo and Sanji and Jimbei are also one.
There’s another point, Usopp will probably get CoC and Yamato has also CoC. It would be too much if Sanji has also CoC.
There was also no indication or buildup for Sanji having CoC.
Discuss when Sanji will unlock adv CoO. That’s more realistic.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
You guys don’t understand Sanjis character. You want him to become a Zoro 2.0.
Sanji is the opposite of a leader. He’s a simple man who follows the way of a cook and Zeff.
He is someone who supports leaders like Jimbei does. Luffy and Zoro are a duo and Sanji and Jimbei are also one.
There’s another point, Usopp will probably get CoC and Yamato has also CoC. It would be too much if Sanji has also CoC.
There was also no indication or buildup for Sanji having CoC.
Discuss when Sanji will unlock adv CoO. That’s more realistic.
Agree with everything, except Jinbe. He was a captain for a time and there's no duo between him and Sanjino.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Yeah sure Zoro used CoC but no visuals of CoC shown.
Kaido didn't talk about CoC until Luffy started using COc.
He only asked zoro if he had it then went on trashtalking worstgen.

Law didn't comment on them using COc yet Law could comment whne Luffy and doffy used CoC, when luffy and kaidonused adcoc.

If Zoro used CoC, oda will clearly show it.
Law would comment and kaido won't be ambiguous by wondering
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
@Seth
@Fenaker
@ShishioIsBack
@stairs-kun
@nik87
@Marimo_420
Etc

Show me CoC visuals from Zoro in that chapter!

Show me where it is said that Zoro has CoC

Kaido asking a question with ni clear answer from neither himself and zoro isn't a confirmation.

Now...did you read OP? Nobody that used CoC on screen and Oda fails to draw CoC visuals
If you have any other explanation for Asura go ahead Lonudle

Show me CoC visuals from Zoro in that chapter!

Show me where it is said that Zoro has CoC

Kaido asking a question with ni clear answer from neither himself and zoro isn't a confirmation.

Now...did you read OP? Nobody that used CoC on screen and Oda fails to draw CoC visuals
Asura is CoC, that's implied. It's the only thing that Zoro did different in that panel. Oda's just explaining every weird abiity that we didn't know as Haki.