Powers & Abilities Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oden had to be threatened by his wife with divorce to not bail on Roger and quit his adventure before Raftel :kobeha:
yeah and zoro almost gave up on his dream of becoming the World's strongest swordsman for luffy in thriller bark by almost dying. the point of the toki scene was to show her resolve to support oden in his adventure. your point is?

That didnt happen. We never saw the clash remember
wym it did.. the side notes said the following "A fierce clash" or something
Post automatically merged:

We knew it would be the title because we looked at what it could possibly be and the chapter that stood out was Haokshoku.

It’s not like he was going to call Volume 100 “Tanuki-san”
thats not the point.. just coz we make a case for all in the Coverpage being Conquerers.. even if yamato isn't confirmed its likely that she is and can be made a strong argument to substantiate that she has Coc.. so if we do assume that yamato is a Conquerer then sanji just remains the only one who isn't even alluded to here.. and you do seem a matching theme with the name of the Volume and the Coverpage with the majority having Coc.. just entertains the idea that oda alluded that sanji may have Coc..

whats so shabby about this notion, yall are just deriving farfetched and unrelated red herrings..

Every volume is titled after a chapter in it. For example Volume 99 was titled after Chapter 1000. 98 was titled after 987.
yea thats interesting but doesn't change the fact that is that distinction there.

Last edited:
I don't know the "oh but Luffy and Zoro have it so Sanji must have it too"
Luffy and Kid have COC but Law doesn't. Law is supposed to be the leading pirate of the Era. He's a D. He has ambitions. He has dream. He has unyielding will. And yet he doesn't have COC.
Not saying that Sanji won't have COC. But these "others have it so Sanji must have it too" is akin to "Zoro goes to the roof so Sanji must go too".

I don't know the "oh but Luffy and Zoro have it so Sanji must have it too"
Luffy and Kid have COC but Law doesn't. Law is supposed to be the leading pirate of the Era. He's a D. He has ambitions. He has dream. He has unyielding will. And yet he doesn't have COC.
Not saying that Sanji won't have COC. But these "others have it so Sanji must have it too" is akin to "Zoro goes to the roof so Sanji must go too".
What is Law ambition ? Laws only goal was to get revenge from Doffy. No anothr ambition for Law.
Secondly , just some fanboy think like that and just you cared that ones.
To me , sanji does not have to go roof. Because , he did very good thing under the roof. People just think if you face Kaido , rest is unworthy. But under the roof , sanji manage lots of things. Just people choose to humilate these kind of things like baking cake.
Till now , the most important things in war were made by zoro and sanji if you look objectively.
Zoro saved roof top boys life.
Sanji saved under roof tops life .
Oda thought those are equal in terms of importance.
All normal manga reader see like that. Just in the here , some kind of creatures fight each other.

In terms of CoC , personally , ı dont think zoro and luffy got CoC , sanji got CoC . Nope .
Sanji has already had conqueror feature. His character , will , and royal blood made him suit candidate for CoC.
His dream has so fantastic and proper for CoC. (nobody see All blue during the series , just a legendary , luffy and zoro know how to become wss or pk. but sanjis dream is not that type.)
Because of these reasons , I am okey with Sanjis CoC .
As Shanks said,
It's okay to cry, the important thing is to get up and continue.
Sanji did like that.

Some ones that sharp idea about characters dont accept or dont want to accept some reality.
If the Oda made a official declaration that sanji and zoro are equal or zoro is stronger than sanji. , there would be a lot of people who would deny. These are empty discussions.

What is Law ambition ? Laws only goal was to get revenge from Doffy. No anothr ambition for Law.
Secondly , just some fanboy think like that and just you cared that ones.
To me , sanji does not have to go roof. Because , he did very good thing under the roof. People just think if you face Kaido , rest is unworthy. But under the roof , sanji manage lots of things. Just people choose to humilate these kind of things like baking cake.
Till now , the most important things in war were made by zoro and sanji if you look objectively.
Zoro saved roof top boys life.
Sanji saved under roof tops life .
Oda thought those are equal in terms of importance.
All normal manga reader see like that. Just in the here , some kind of creatures fight each other.

In terms of CoC , personally , ı dont think zoro and luffy got CoC , sanji got CoC . Nope .
Sanji has already had conqueror feature. His character , will , and royal blood made him suit candidate for CoC.
His dream has so fantastic and proper for CoC. (nobody see All blue during the series , just a legendary , luffy and zoro know how to become wss or pk. but sanjis dream is not that type.)
Because of these reasons , I am okey with Sanjis CoC .
As Shanks said,
It's okay to cry, the important thing is to get up and continue.
Sanji did like that.

Some ones that sharp idea about characters dont accept or dont want to accept some reality.
If the Oda made a official declaration that sanji and zoro are equal or zoro is stronger than sanji. , there would be a lot of people who would deny. These are empty discussions.
Uh finding One Piece, finding the meanings of D?
No one is saying that Sanji didn't do anything good. He was objectively shining more than Zoro pre 997. He has many good feats. He is currently facing a Yonkou Commander with 1.3 bil bounty. He's good.

Uh finding One Piece, finding the meanings of D?
No one is saying that Sanji didn't do anything good. He was objectively shining more than Zoro pre 997. He has many good feats. He is currently facing a Yonkou Commander with 1.3 bil bounty. He's good.
When did he say that ? after doffy arc. like oh okay ı got rid of from Doffy , and okey ı can find meaning of D . But he is 26 years old. except last 30 days , his goal was Doffy.
Sanji zoro and Luffy dreams were shown as their childhood dreams. Very large difference.

ı am not talking for you. I am talking about general tendency. I am sure for Oda , they did same importance thing.
But if you follow forum , people said that Zoro faced Yonkou who the hell are Sanji ? both sides constantly humiliates each other.
some thread .
zoro did not block Kaido .
sanji does not have CoO.
Zoro did not give scar Enma did.
Sanjis kick don't hurt Queen.
etc. etc. etc.

Righ now , they have already made wings work Luffy. there was two region. under and above roof. Both saved lots of people and stands in their feet for alliance side. Both have same belief. Whatever happens , Luffy will beat Kaido .
And Oda stated this case clearly.
Luffy - Zoro - Sanji are Odas main fighter.

Still there are lots of empty discussions on the forum.

People are weird.

"Oh hey, the Strawhats are in the cover so they must have CoC too."

Except that they are in Volume 100 you stupid.

Mind as well cross Sanji out of the cover if Sanji is not a Conqueror.

Then this happens,

Apparently Zoro can get CoC but not Sanji.

I wonder how many people are gonna drop One Piece if Sanji have CoC?
Sanji is getting CoC. The stock of CoC will plummet when that happens though

When i read the title and it said that Sanji's CoC Haki confirmed, i thought you meant that Oda, his editors or someone from Shiuesha confirmed it in a interview or a magazine or something.

But just from a manga cover?? And like other people have already said, that manga cover is actually just one part taken from a bigger illustration showing many other characters, including the rest of the straw hats. Surely they don't also have CoC too?

This confirms nothing. The thread title is misleading.

:sanjimeh:

Sanji is getting CoC. The stock of CoC will plummet when that happens though
Well, when Cook gets CoC, it confirms that a CoC user can be defeated by the "Ah, my Lord!" trap...so you may be speaking the truth here. :bamathink:

As a Zoro fan i think its time we (zoro fandom/ZKK believers) admit that the hints and foreshadow is clearly there. ITs just a mtter of time for sanji to get CoC even though i don't want it to happen.

:josad:
:laughmoji:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
As a Zoro fan i think its time we (zoro fandom/ZKK believers) admit that the hints and foreshadow is clearly there. ITs just a mtter of time for sanji to get CoC even though i don't want it to happen.

:josad:
Sanji will get a cock not CoC

When i read the title and it said that Sanji's CoC Haki confirmed, i thought you meant that Oda, his editors or someone from Shiuesha confirmed it in a interview or a magazine or something.

But just from a manga cover?? And like other people have already said, that manga cover is actually just one part taken from a bigger illustration showing many other characters, including the rest of the straw hats. Surely they don't also have CoC too?

This confirms nothing. The thread title is misleading.

:sanjimeh:
Oda to Sanji VA:"Sanji will never be this cool again"
Sanji fans:"Sanji get CoC confirmed by some unrelated panels"