Powers & Abilities Sanji cracking Luffy's skull is canon in the manga

Ffs. We’re at the point now that people are tying to paint this as impressive when Sanji was attacking someone that made no moves to fight back or even defend himself.

Obviously, given Luffy immediately following the fight, Sanji did not crack his skull, no more than I break my fingers when I crack my knuckles.

N

Noctis

That's not impressive at all when Luffy just had finished his 12 hours fight against Cracker and Let Sanji beat him without defending himself to the least and Luffy is a human without any natural durable body... he can be killed if he does not defend himself or avoid it

Ffs. We’re at the point now that people are tying to paint this as impressive when Sanji was attacking someone that made no moves to fight back or even defend himself.

Obviously, given Luffy immediately following the fight, Sanji did not crack his skull, no more than I break my fingers when I crack my knuckles.
Akso Sanji immediately following the fight against Vergo too but his femur had a fissure anyway. The point isn't that Sanji injured Luffy, rather is the wounds's severety.

Also you should look the sound that Oda use for cracking knuckles before say is the same.

Hurting his captain who came to help him and refused to fight back or even block, dodge or use coa to protect himself is not a feat I would be proud of.
And I like sanji but I wouldn't use this to make him look strong
*sigh*
Are we really gonna do this again? Wasn't this already explained 100000 times? Or does it goes into one ear and out of the other?

1. Zeff (Sanji's father figure) and all his friends in baratie were held hostage and would be killed if Sanji would try to escape or not to obey them! (at that time nobody knew it was fake)
2. Sanji had explosive handcuffs - which were more symbolic (Sanji's hands are bound and he can't do anything) than actually a threat.
3. There was NO WAY of saving someone who was on the other side of the world! Or can you give me a solution to that?
The only way of saving everybody was to completely Destroy the BMP's including BM herself + the Germa 66 - which was an impossible task!
4. What did Sanji do? He sacrifised himself - if he would obey he could have safe his Father (Zeff) and all of his friends in Baratie + the SH's.
5. Everybody was safe. But then Luffy and co. showed up…Sanji couldn't just leave because they would have killed Zeff and co. And because of what they needed to do, to be able to save everyone (look at Number 3), it was a suicide mission.
6. So what did Sanji? He tried to send them away from him - from all the danger - with words first. Luffy didn't listen to him - so the only other way to force them to leave and actually safe their lives, was to use force against Luffy.

What would you do on Sanji's Position? Beat up your friend and force them to leave or get them involved and send them straight to a death trap?
I want to hear your answer on that, because Sanji iS sUcH a BaD pErSoN bEcAuSe He BeAt Up HiS cApTaIn...(ignoring completely the part of him trying to safe them).
I am gonna wait, because all of you blame Sanji, but non of you ever gave me an logical answer or solution to his situation, besides ''TrUsT iN yOuR cApTaIn He CaN sOlO a YoNkOu CrEw!!!...

That's not impressive at all when Luffy just had finished his 12 hours fight against Cracker and Let Sanji beat him without defending himself to the least and Luffy is a human without any natural durable body... he can be killed if he does not defend himself or avoid it
Yeah so his rubber body that is highly ressistant to physical hits like Sanji's is normal. Lmao

*sigh*
Are we really gonna do this again? Wasn't this already explained 100000 times? Or does it goes into one ear and out of the other?

1. Zeff (Sanji's father figure) and all his friends in baratie were held hostage and would be killed if Sanji would try to escape or not to obey them! (at that time nobody knew it was fake)
2. Sanji had explosive handcuffs - which were more symbolic (Sanji's hands are bound and he can't do anything) than actually a threat.
3. There was NO WAY of saving someone who was on the other side of the world! Or can you give me a solution to that?
The only way of saving everybody was to completely Destroy the BMP's including BM herself + the Germa 66 - which was an impossible task!
4. What did Sanji do? He sacrifised himself - if he would obey he could have safe his Father (Zeff) and all of his friends in Baratie + the SH's.
5. Everybody was safe. But then Luffy and co. showed up…Sanji couldn't just leave because they would have killed Zeff and co. And because of what they needed to do, to be able to save everyone (look at Number 3), it was a suicide mission.
6. So what did Sanji? He tried to send them away from him - from all the danger - with words first. Luffy didn't listen to him - so the only other way to force them to leave and actually safe their lives, was to use force against Luffy.

What would you do on Sanji's Position? Beat up your friend and force them to leave or get them involved and send them straight to a death trap?
I want to hear your answer on that, because Sanji iS sUcH a BaD pErSoN bEcAuSe He BeAt Up HiS cApTaIn...(ignoring completely the part of him trying to safe them).
I am gonna wait, because all of you blame Sanji, but non of you ever gave me an logical answer or solution to his situation, besides ''TrUsT iN yOuR cApTaIn He CaN sOlO a YoNkOu CrEw!!!...
That's absolutely not what I'm saying. I understand his reasons even though I think he was in the wrong.
I'm just saying I wouldn't use this as a feat to show his strength or his AP, even sanji was ashamed of what he did but you guys are using it with pride.

I'm just saying I wouldn't use this as a feat to show his strength or his AP, even sanji was ashamed of what he did but you guys are using it with pride.
If it's ''wrong'' or ''right'' doesn't matter... It doesn't Change the fact, that Sanji's AP is on a very high Level and he managed to do something that ''mister strongest sweet commander'' couldn't accomplish after 9 Hours of straight up beating up Luffy....
I don't really get the Point of bringing up the whole ''dIsReSpEcTeD tHe CaPtAiN'' or whatever nonsense here, when the Topic of this thread is Sanji's AP...
How is disliking the reason behind Sanji's acting lowering his feat? I don't really get it.

If it's ''wrong'' or ''right'' doesn't matter... It doesn't Change the fact, that Sanji's AP is on a very high Level and he managed to do something that ''mister strongest sweet commander'' couldn't accomplish after 9 Hours of straight up beating up Luffy....
I don't really get the Point of bringing up the whole ''dIsReSpEcTeD tHe CaPtAiN'' or whatever nonsense here, when the Topic of this thread is Sanji's AP...
How is disliking the reason behind Sanji's acting lowering his feat? I don't really get it.
I'm not lowering the feat, I'm questioning the bragging about it.
Imagine saying you are strong because you beat up your defenseless friend? How does this sound? Like shit.
It's only because I like sanji that I can't see this as a worthy feat. He's done so many good things and will keep doing so, I don't see why we should be happy that he cracked Luffy's skull.

I'm not lowering the feat, I'm questioning the bragging about it.
Imagine saying you are strong because you beat up your defenseless friend? How does this sound? Like shit.
It's only because I like sanji that I can't see this as a worthy feat. He's done so many good things and will keep doing so, I don't see why we should be happy that he cracked Luffy's skull.
Again...''Mister Strongest Sweet Commander'' couldn't knock out Luffy after 9 Hours of straight up beat up. Katakuri who is a YC couldn't do it after wayyyy more clean hits on Luffy than Sanji.
People Always down Play Sanji and his AP. Well, here you have it. Knocked out on of the best tanks in OP with just a few kicks, while a YC couldn't do it.

Weird that when Zoro fought Luffy and actually cut him with his swords, it is seen as a good feat and is stil used as an Argument of Zoro being as strong as Luffy. But Zoro straight up tried to kill his friend and captain...hmm

Sanji fan boys don't do the same stupid things as Zoro fan boys do, don't become like them and do not use everything to hype up your favorite character. I've seen a lot of stupid things from Sanji fan boys but frankly spiking from two of you (I mean Zoro fan boys and Sanji fan boys) I had the better experience with you guys, I can discuss with you one piece and even power scaling whiteout being constantly insulated please guys don't become like them.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again...''Mister Strongest Sweet Commander'' couldn't knock out Luffy after 9 Hours of straight up beat up. Katakuri who is a YC couldn't do it after wayyyy more clean hits on Luffy than Sanji.
People Always down Play Sanji and his AP. Well, here you have it. Knocked out on of the best tanks in OP with just a few kicks, while a YC couldn't do it.

Weird that when Zoro fought Luffy and actually cut him with his swords, it is seen as a good feat and is stil used as an Argument of Zoro being as strong as Luffy. But Zoro straight up tried to kill his friend and captain...hmm
Sigh the stupidity never ends. Luffy was fighting back against zoro.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji fan boys don't do the same stupid things as Zoro fan boys do, don't become like them and do not use everything to hype up your favorite character. I've seen a lot of stupid things from Sanji fan boys but frankly spiking from two of you (I mean Zoro fan boys and Sanji fan boys) I had the better experience with you guys, I can discuss with you one piece and even power scaling whiteout being constantly insulated please guys don't become like them.
Do you ever stop crying ?

Didn t luffy wanted to kill zoro lmao?
The fk u talking
Zoro went toe to toe with luffy in wp
Sanji beat a defenseless capitan that came out of a 11h fight what s patethic is that he said that he used all his strenght yet couldn t ko luffy

I don't care about zoro here, I'm not talking about him and I can't see the correlation between what I said and what you said. So let's just leave it at that.
Don't want to enter in a zoro vs sanji debate, I like them both the same.

It's so obvious that Ms.Monday's skull wasn't broken (she was fine the next chapter), Oven's neck didn't snap (he was totally fine, too) and BM's skull didn't crack (she was chilling and laughing like nothing happened on Onigashima).
That's complete BS. Just because they are not in the hospital after this, like in our world, doesn't mean their bone's are not broken. It's a fictitious world with super humans.
Sanji himself said he had multiple broken bones after his fight with Mr. 2 - well, didn't bother him to run around, to fight and to destroy walls.
After Vergo cracked Sanji's leg, Sanji was able to Keep Fighting him - he was also running around after this and kicking marines left and Right.
Or after Ussope's complete face was destroyed by Mr. 4 - Ussope was stil up and they fixed it with bandages...
WB's Organs were burned and part of his head was blown off - it didn't killed him instantly...

Don't really get your Point here. Crack is Crack - why would Oda use it to ''highlight'' a heavy Impact? There are other SFX sounds for that lol. Sanji's concasse which was the strongest attack against Luffy, didn't had a crack SFX - so it was not so Impact full then?
There alot other strong attacks and Impacts, which didn't had the crack SFX.
Post automatically merged:

I don't care about zoro here, I'm not talking about him and I can't see the correlation between what I said and what you said. So let's just leave it at that.
Don't want to enter in a zoro vs sanji debate, I like them both the same.
What is there not to understand?
Nobody ever had a problem with Zoro trying to kill his captain and friend - which happend because of a MISTAKE!
But this is used as a feat and argument for Zoro's strenght.

Sanji who tried to force luffy to leave him after he couldn't do it with words - because he wanted to SAFE THEM!
But for some reason he is the bad guy and his feat against Luffy should not be considered a feat, because it was bad from Sanji.

And most People who down Play Sanji's feat in this thread are Zoro fanboys. See the double standard here?

A feat is a feat, it doesn't matter if you support the reasons emotionaly or not. Emotions shouldn't be involved in strength comparisons/powerscaling.

And btw. no need to write in every comment how much you like a character. This doesn't give your comments more value.

Last edited:
To be honest this is a feat for Luffy if anything else and a shameful moment for Sanji. Luffy didn't put up any form of defence yet he endured a DJ to the face to just be fine a few moments later while Sanji on the other hand had no problems at attacking a Luffy who wasn't defending himself. And this is the meaning of Luffy's words after that scene and why Sanji was crying: "those hits hurt you more than me".