G

Gorosei Informer

I should not have killed my wife :risitasad:
Its funny you should say that...
:doffyou::pepebusi:

Once upon a time in a small town called Quirktown, there lived a peculiar character named Mr. Reloaded. He had an uncanny ability to find himself in the most absurd situations, and today was no exception. You see, Mr. Reloaded had just moved into a new house, unaware of its dark history.

Little did he know, his new home was haunted by the ghost of his late wife and son. They appeared before him one stormy night, translucent figures floating in the air, tails swishing back and forth. The ghostly duo, also furries in their afterlife, seemed to have some unfinished business with Mr. Reloaded.

"I died under suspicious circumstances that you had no involvement in," his wife's ghost whispered, her ethereal paw placed firmly on her spectral hip.

"Y-yes! I swear, I had nothing to do with it," Mr. Reloaded stammered, his fur standing on end.

His son's ghost, a small spectral fox, floated closer and pointed a translucent finger at him. "You're in denial, Dad! We need you to embrace your true furry nature!"

"Embrace... my furry nature?" Mr. Reloaded blinked in disbelief. "But... but I'm not a furry! And I have no association with the mafia, despite that family-friendly Italian restaurant next door!"

The ghosts rolled their transparent eyes and exchanged knowing glances. "Sure, Dad, whatever you say," his son's ghost snickered.

In an attempt to distract himself from the ghostly apparitions, Mr. Reloaded decided to make a bet with his neighbor, Tony "The Cheese" Linguini, the owner of the aforementioned restaurant. The wager? Mr. Reloaded would attempt to eat twenty bowls of Linguini's famous spaghetti in one sitting without exploding. The prize? A lifetime supply of Italian food and a chance to prove once and for all that he had no mafia connections.

The day of the spaghetti challenge arrived, and the entire town gathered outside the restaurant, eager to witness Mr. Reloaded's feat of gluttony. As he took his first bite, the crowd watched with a mix of anticipation and morbid curiosity.

Barely halfway through his sixth bowl, Mr. Reloaded's stomach rebelled, emitting a loud, rumbling growl. The townsfolk gasped as his belly inflated like a balloon, threatening to burst.

Suddenly, the ghostly figures of his wife and son materialized in the crowd, pointing and laughing uproariously. "We warned you, Dad! You should have embraced your furry side!"

Realizing the truth in their words, Mr. Reloaded dropped the fork, clutching his swelling belly. "I... I admit it! I'm a furry! Just make it stop!"

As if on cue, his stomach deflated, and the crowd erupted into applause. The ghostly pair disappeared, their mission complete.

From that day forward, Mr. Reloaded fully embraced his furry identity. He attended local furry conventions, joined a furry dance group, and even had his fursona painted on the side of his car.

However, his propensity for making terrible bets and betrayals did not fade away. Quirktown became known for its "questionable kangaroo court type trials" involving Mr. Reloaded and his comedic misadventures. The townsfolk affectionately dubbed them "Reloaded Trials," eagerly awaiting the next spectacle.

And so, Mr. Reloaded's life in Quirktown continued, filled with hilarious shenanigans, humiliation, and a furry identity that he finally accepted. As for his wife and son's ghosts, they found solace in the knowledge that their fur-loving family would continue to bring laughter and chaos to the town they once called home.

I will never forgive Nobara is better than Nami crowd,.
I heard she is dead for two years now lol
Oh man that spoiler lol, I heard a rumour that she dies or a certain female character died at least, I kept seeing people bring it up. I don't follow JJK yet but that is frustrating if she really is killed off but at least the author treats their female characters more equally then? Making them just as vulnerable as the male characters to being killed off and such? Makes me think of MHA in that regard funnily enough. Hori truly went savage on some female characters in that for a while.

Funnily enough I'm listening to the 2nd ED song from JJK as I read your post and type my response to you now lol.

8TH popularity poll

1st Katsuki Bakugo13,731 votes
2nd Izuku Midoriya8,018 votes
3rdShoto Todoroki5,006 votes
4thEndeavor3,483 votes
5thTenya Ida2,460 votes
6thDenki Kaminari1,853 votes
7thEraser Head1,849 votes
8thHawks1,820 votes
9thEijiro Kirishima1,776 votes
10thOchaco Uraraka1,626

Only one female character and that's no. 10th
This kind of votes don't represent the reality, most of the time it's full of Fujo baited:endthis:

I rather take a bully who repents than some random Gary stu cry baby bitch with Jesus powers and the purest of the pure hearts.

I guess for some people bullying hits a little too close to home. But I read stories for interesting characters and stuff. Not some bland mfs.
I only accept a repentant bully as a MC if his or her redemption arc is anywhere close to Prince Zuko from Avatar. Any less than that and it's a big no no no from me. :funky: