Powers & Abilities Sanji has advanced coc

I think there is still a chance, mostly based on how his flames work, in my opinion

Zoro used advanced CoC when he was confronted with his dream

His dream includes
-Protect his captain with his life
-Get stronger and beat the considered world strongest swordsman
-Honor the promise he made to Kuina

These are tied, and cant't be untied, as we saw during 1033 when Zoro coats his blades with CoC.

If Sanji will get CoC (and consequently CoC coating, obviously) it needs to be connect to the All Blue somehow

I don't know how many power ups Sanji will get until EoS, but i really can't picture another power up other than a super future sight and possibly even stronger flames, but how will those flames be a thing? CoC coatin could be one of the options, but obviously that Oda can come up with anything he wants, especially the most unexpected ideas...
Sanji sees all blue and gets CoC

OK
Post automatically merged:

WB has the power and his greatest goal was creating a family. Has nothing to do with conquering
Exactly, so I'll explain it another way.

All this about being a king and ambitious is nonsense, just look at Yamato or Katakuri. The truth is that COC is a skill to characterize the strongest fighters in the world, as Kaido said, that's why Sanji doesn't have it.

Last edited:
You do realize that it will be unfair to Zoro if Sanji also has Advanced CoC right? Sanji has a lot of stuff Zoro can't do, so Zoro also needs to have stuff he can do but Sanji can't.

That's his role, combatant. CoCting is a great tool and must have for top tier haki combatant.

Would you like it if Robin can suddenly read the weather or usopp able to play guitar and piano well?

Straw Hat Pirates is about complementing each other, not overshadow each other.

You do realize that it will be unfair to Zoro if Sanji also has Advanced CoC right? Sanji has a lot of stuff Zoro can't do, so Zoro also needs to have stuff he can do but Sanji can't.

That's his role, combatant. CoCting is a great tool and must have for top tier haki combatant.

Would you like it if Robin can suddenly read the weather or usopp able to play guitar and piano well?

Straw Hat Pirates is about complementing each other, not overshadow each other.
Although I don't think Sanji will have CoC, I think your reason is far fetched. Even if Sanji has CoC, it doesn't prevent Zoro from doing what Sanji can't do. CoC is just a means of fighting

OK

Exactly, so I'll explain it another way.

All this about being a king and ambitious is nonsense, just look at Yamato or Katakuri. The truth is that COC is a skill to characterize the strongest fighters in the world, as Kaido said, that's why Sanji doesn't have it.
Chinjao

Although I don't think Sanji will have CoC, I think your reason is far fetched. Even if Sanji has CoC, it doesn't prevent Zoro from doing what Sanji can't do. CoC is just a means of fighting
It seems you misunderstood my post, but let's ignore it.

The point is Zoro's (and Luffy's) main part in the story is to fight, while Sanji's has to do stuff outside of combat (cook, stealth, etc).

Sanji having CoC is fine, but imagine if he has advanced CoC too. Then compare Zoro to him.
One can fight strong opponent and have CoCting.
One can fight a less stronger, but still formidable opponent, have CoCting, while still able to cook, fly, stealth, tactics, etc.

This would feel "imbalanced", especially to Oda's favorite character who gets special treatment 24/7. For sure, Zoro can do stuff Sanji can't, such as cutting fire.

To "maintain balance" for Sanji's brain, flight, stealth, cooking skills, etc, Zoro gets to fight stronger opponent. And CoCting is his tools to do so. This is why Zoro has it and Sanji won't.

It seems you misunderstood my post, but let's ignore it.

The point is Zoro's (and Luffy's) main part in the story is to fight, while Sanji's has to do stuff outside of combat (cook, stealth, etc).

Sanji having CoC is fine, but imagine if he has advanced CoC too. Then compare Zoro to him.
One can fight strong opponent and have CoCting.
One can fight a less stronger, but still formidable opponent, have CoCting, while still able to cook, fly, stealth, tactics, etc.

This would feel "imbalanced", especially to Oda's favorite character who gets special treatment 24/7. For sure, Zoro can do stuff Sanji can't, such as cutting fire.

To "maintain balance" for Sanji's brain, flight, stealth, cooking skills, etc, Zoro gets to fight stronger opponent. And CoCting is his tools to do so. This is why Zoro has it and Sanji won't.
So if Sanji really has CoC in the future, does it mean that this balance has been broken? or Oda doesn't like Zoro?

So if Sanji really has CoC in the future, does it mean that this balance has been broken? or Oda doesn't like Zoro?
No. Reread my post. If Sanji has advanced CoC too, that's too much value in character and it will overshadow the others.

There is a reason why gentleman Sanji (Baratie) gunner Sanji (Alabasta) and knife Sanji (Enies Lobby) isn't a thing anymore. He's literally too cool to exists. It's possible Oda destroys RS for this reason.

No. Reread my post. If Sanji has advanced CoC too, that's too much value in character and it will overshadow the others.

There is a reason why gentleman Sanji (Baratie) gunner Sanji (Alabasta) and knife Sanji (Enies Lobby) isn't a thing anymore. He's literally too cool to exists. It's possible Oda destroys RS for this reason.
I don't think there is such a problem. Zoro's popularity has always been the second

Destroying RS is to show Sanji's determination

Last edited: