Break Week Sanji Haters Post-1113:

sanji feat isnt impressive in itself, he hit nasujuro human body part with a direct attack, offcourse that was going to do some damage since it was nasjuros unprotected body part. brook and franky would have done more damage if they hit nasujuro with a direct attack to on his human body part. The hype with nasujuro can be resumed as this, his lower body part which is probably more durable than diamond, his swordsmanship which he didnt bother to use on sanji and lastly his immortality that make any attack irelevant and erase the weakness of his upper body part. So that is pretty much it, nasujuro hype is intact, sanji got some hype but was negged 0 second after. To beat nasujuro you will have to overcome his immortality/ice power+ swordsmanship/the durability of his lower body part something only the futur WSS can do.

It's the same song and dance every arc. These anti-feats for the Gorosei do not surprise me too much.
Yep, this is the same story as Kaido.
Oda is having the Gorosei take beatings without reservation, because they can take it. Like how Kaido was really durable and had monster endurance, so everyone got to land hits on him.
In the same way, Oda is having Gorosei take beatings and bloodied, because they will just regen. Similar story with Marco, getting lasers blown through him by Kizaru to King cutting off his wing, because Marco can just regen from lethal injuries.

The only truly underwhelming Gorosei IMO is Saturn, cause dude is having way too much anti feats. But that again, can be explained by what I mentioned above. Only issue is Saturn not having shown good feats, while just taking beatings.

Kuma 1% hp broke the gorosei horn with one blow, destroyed the arm and destroyed the face. 2 Frankie destroyed gorosei's chest. 3 Brook cut off gorosei's legs. And after these exploits, do they want to give out candy in the form of a split lip of a gorosei after a hidden attack as a feat? Literally the most insignificant and pathetic fandom. Lol.
Post automatically merged:

I don't understand why oda doesn't give Sanji a second move in this arc, he blocks something and that's it, he removes him from the battle after one move.
Lanji is a support. (However, old people die under his protection). Oda has not yet introduced the monster trio in this chapter. Zoro Jimbei is the God of Nick.