Character Discussion Sanji Is the number 3 of the Strawhats.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I expect Sanji to surpass her eventually (wano or may be next arc) and tbh it will be good if yamato stays strong because that would imply that sanji would have to get stronger than what yamato is pushing the original M3 at new levels
Precisely.
Post automatically merged:

There's even a chapter 1 prototype were Nami was the first to meet Luffy, before Zoro :
Pretty sure I've read somewhere that Zoro being the Vice Captain was an editor's decision. It was allegedly supposed to be Nami.

Sanji was the first one to help the Minks
LoL no, it was Nami and Chopper, it was the same thing on PH, they only saved those kids because Nami told them to, or every other time they plan something Nami is always the one telling them what to do.

Luffy tells them where to go
Zoro rains in Luffy and keeps the crew in check
Nami tells them what to do when they go onto in island or try form a battle plan

Sanji is just Nami’s inforcer

LoL no, it was Nami and Chopper, it was the same thing on PH, they only saved those kids because Nami told them to, or every other time they plan something Nami is always the one telling them what to do.

Luffy tells them where to go
Zoro rains in Luffy and keeps the crew in check
Nami tells them what to do when they go onto in island or try form a battle plan

Sanji is just Nami’s inforcer
Reread Zou. The first person to do anything was Sanji ordering Caesar to neutralize the gas

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I thought this was pretty obvious though?

1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > etc.

Unless you failed kindergarten arithmetic then there's no reason why Sanji would be below 3 and above 3 since Sanji is literally number 3 itself.

"But but Jinbei and Yamato is stronger than Sanji....."

Yeah I also remember when Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook are all stronger than Sanji. Good time.

"But but Sanji is the 5th to joined, Nami is more important than him because she's part of the Romance Dawn Trio along with Luffy and Zoro, etc."

Thanks for telling me that Usopp is more important than Robin who is the only person alive that can read Poneglyph. Nami is not more "important" than Sanji because she's the OG member. That's because she can established the full structure of the crew. You need a captain to lead and a navigator to handle the direction. Nothing more, nothing less.