Powers & Abilities Sanji is the world's greatest cook...he needs CoC

Sorry man:

I would not be so confident that kind of ambition can fall into the category of CoC users lol.

No kind of offence to cooks also, it's just CoC users had different kinds of ambitions looking more meaningful. Also Whitebeard's for family was I mean.

And also in my opinion it's not merely about the good premises, but also the overall attitude of the individual.

Is he though? Through what sort of tournament did he go through to earn such a title? Or are you just arbitrarily giving him such a title because that's basically all he has to him? And barely any challenges not like there's a Worlds Best Cook "off" to determine such a thing.
I see no reason to call Sanji the World's' Greatest Cook.

Not something Sanji thinks he is either.

Is he though? Through what sort of tournament did he go through to earn such a title? Or are you just arbitrarily giving him such a title because that's basically all he has to him? And barely any challenges not like there's a Worlds Best Cook "off" to determine such a thing.
I see no reason to call Sanji the World's' Greatest Cook.

Not something Sanji thinks he is either.
Did you read the OP with your eyes closed ?

Do you? What a dumbass statement. Sanji is a good cook, But I doubt he's the greatest cook. If so the standards a set on the lower side.
Post automatically merged:

Do you? What a dumbass statement. Sanji is a good cook, But I doubt he's the greatest cook. If so the standards a set on the lower side.

He literally shat on Struesen...A dude with a cooking DF lmao

Go cry somewhere else...
Your comparing a low tier cook with Sanji, Is that because he's just above him with some expertise and training from his master, Is that really something to praise? We got no other real basis.
Again, that's Sanji narrating. I'm not going to agree with what a character himself is calling himself. That's just arrogance.
Don't play dumb. It's pathetic.

Your comparing a low tier cook with Sanji, Is that because he's just above him with some expertise and training from his master, Is that really something to praise? We got no other real basis.
Again, that's Sanji narrating. I'm not going to agree with what a character himself is calling himself. That's just arrogance.
Don't play dumb. It's pathetic.
Strusen is a low tier cook ? Yh your coping hard lmao