Break Week Sanji met the princess in Dressrosa not Luffy

I think you’re confusing who’s next in line with who’s a princess. You can have as many princesses as you want lol. Princess just means you’re the daughter or grandaughter of royalty.
I meant like if you're older then you have more privilege. Usually in noble family, the elder child is next candidate for the throne. Hope I'm not being confusing lol.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I meant like if you're older then you have more privilege. Usually in noble family, the elder child is next candidate for the throne. Hope I'm not being confusing lol.
No Rebecca was next in line
Iirc Rebecca's mom was next in line which means viola is out and then its Rebecca's Mom's line that would become the next ruler
Viola only took over because they both quit.

S

Shelby

Usually in royalty, the elder will inherit the throne but I have to check the panels out just to make sure I guess.
Scarlet is older than Viola. She was next in line. Then Scarlet’s offspring are next in line. Viola can only become Queen if Scarlet’s offspring all die without producing a heir or if they abdicate.

Rebecca’s claim to the throne is much stronger than Viola’s.

S

Shelby

You mean princess right? Cuz Viola can be the queen and Rebecca can be the princess by what you're saying.
Yes viola is the queen and rebecca can still be a princess.

A prince or a princess doesnt lose their title just because someone else became king or queen

Rebecca will always be a princess because her grandfather is a king