Character Discussion Sanji not using the raid suit during a damn war is incredibly stupid

Nope it's not logical. He risked his life like that, if it wasn't for the Exoskeleton he would have been dust. :milaugh:

Goda did save the reckless man. And I disagree with the carelessness aspect.
What would be the point of wearing it when he wouldn't even be able to dodge lasers?

If his body isn't doing what he wants it to do because of the raid suit, then he is smart for not wearing it

>Sanji dont want to use RS
>Queen get the upper hand
>Sanji use the RS and defeat Queen

lol, thats just basic writing, its not rocket science

What would be the point of wearing it when he wouldn't even be able to dodge lasers?

If his body isn't doing what he wants it to do because of the raid suit, then he is smart for not wearing it
Why unable to dodge lasers? What kind of headcanon is this?

His suit literally augmented his combat speed. Being careless would have only been detrimental, like he was.

But the best decisional pattern was to wear it ultimately coz Queen had not to be underestimated.

Why unable to dodge lasers? What kind of headcanon is this?

His suit literally augmented his combat speed. Being careless would have only been detrimental, like he was.

But the best decisional pattern was to wear it ultimately coz Queen had not to be underestimated.
The suit augments his combat speed, but clearly his reaction time has been lowered given how his body isnt responding well

It's like having a rocket launcher but with a trigger that works only once in a while

Sanji is smart for not putting it on because the only things he knows is that the raid suit is making his body feel off and keeps him from dodging and fighting at full strength

It was actually stupid for him to use it to save Momo and in the next hour or so be screaming I’m not gonna use that thing without any real conflict regarding that matter.

It was actually stupid for him to use it to save Momo and in the next hour or so be screaming I’m not gonna use that thing without any real conflict regarding that matter.
I think ever since his body started feeling weird (the bath house) he decided only to use it to save others in dire circumstance. (Like momo)

He literally said he felt weird while wearing it, that's a conflict, he doesn't know what it's doing to his body but so far he only sees the bad side effects

The suit augments his combat speed, but clearly his reaction time has been lowered given how his body isnt responding well

It's like having a rocket launcher but with a trigger that works only once in a while

Sanji is smart for not putting it on because the only things he knows is that the raid suit is making his body feel off and keeps him from dodging and fighting at full strength
Him not responding well is something that only occurred later on. He could have still wore the suit earlier, maybe you misunderstood.

Him not responding well is something that only occurred later on. He could have still wore the suit earlier, maybe you misunderstood.
He felt weird ever since the bath house incident, he said so himself "ever since the second time I wore my body's been feeling kinda off"

That's why he rarely uses it

Yes,it is very selfish of him to not got at Queen at 100% as soon as possible to finish him quick!But that is how Oda is showing us his base powers PU's!

He felt weird ever since the bath house incident, he said so himself "ever since the second time I wore my body's been feeling kinda off"

That's why he rarely uses it
He mentioned that he felt a little off

Nothing to do with not responding to it properly like I mentioned in that you highlighting that fantasious point. There's no evidence that the suit would not have been beneficial to fight off Queen, even less when it comes to be specific about reaction times.

Feeling a little off is radically different from being heftily nerfed by it. The only way that would of happened would have perhaps been wearing it for still a long time, but fighting Queen without was a suicide before the Exo awakened.

sanji wore that armor to peek at naked women, he didn't complain like a bitch then, but now when it really matters he's allowing his daddy issues to compromise the success of the raid, especially when they made clear that winning this is going to put luffy closer to becoming PK.

Post automatically merged:

looks like oda forgot about the bathhouse incident.
Comedy, showing the duality of men but again you have the right to not like this, because he is not perfect and you prefer perfect beings. IMO that what makes sanji feel alive, like him and usopp i can imagine them in real life with their complexity (of course without their powers lmao)

Fair point, still sanji said "the Invisibility is just a visual thing" so I doubt it can somehow work against observation haki users
I mean people aren't always trained to fight relying on observation, they use their eyes, so if he can make his opponents struggle more, it's a plus. An i personally think that oda choose invisibility for futur stealth missions and espionage (james bond sanji), the main power up for fighting is genes awakening

I mean people aren't always trained to fight relying on observation, they use their eyes, so if he can make his opponents struggle more, it's a plus. An i personally think that oda choose invisibility for futur stealth missions and espionage (james bond sanji), the main power up for fighting is genes awakening
But it's not like he'd take a lot of effort from queen to rely on his observation haki

It's pretty basic stuff, even shirahoshi has the basic coo that allows her to feel another person's presence