Theory Sanji Skin could crack Black Blades

I have a theory that all blades minus black blades would shatter on Sanji’s skin!

By EoS, Sanji’s skin will be even more durable than Kaido’s and Big Mom’s combined!!!! But we’re not here to talk about that, we’re here to discuss what a black blade could do to Sanji’s skin

I feel like they’d still crack on Sanji’s skin but not exactly shatter. honestly they aren’t that much different from normal blades. Black blades are just a bit more durable+offer slightly more AP but beyond that, not that much more crazy

take mihawk vs vista for example, Mihawk’s black blade clashed on fairly equal terms with vista’s swords, seemingly gaining no real advantage, then vista made mihawk run lol

So we know normal blades are pretty much useless vs Sanji and we know even CoA blades are pretty much usless as well (seeing as how an ancient zoan in his physically strongest form couldn’t do much and his sword shattered EASILY)

But what about Black Blades? Personally I believe they could actually damage Sanji but nothing more than a slight bruise while The sword cracks.

anyways this was my second theory! What do you guys think? I was told I was great at making theories every since my “Zoro’s Wano Coma” theory

Mihawk warned zoro to not let his blades get cracked or chipped.

Yes sanji could break a graded sword. A permanently black blade is unkown for now.

I'm with you on the combined yonko durability eos. I think rn he's almost as durable as big memes iron skin.

The only reasons sanji was bleeding from queen was cause his organs were crushed from brachiohiss

I was told I was great at making theories every since my “Zoro’s Wano Coma” theory
:suresure::suresure:

i agree with most of it where you say that normal blades with normal arnament wouldn't do much.

but don't you think sanji will obviously reinforce his skin with CoA anyway with steel skin and doesn't the exoskeleton boost just provide steel skin (wasn't mentioned if it can be hardened further) basically a permanent Buffy but stagnant?

I have a theory that all blades minus black blades would shatter on Sanji’s skin!

By EoS, Sanji’s skin will be even more durable than Kaido’s and Big Mom’s combined!!!! But we’re not here to talk about that, we’re here to discuss what a black blade could do to Sanji’s skin

I feel like they’d still crack on Sanji’s skin but not exactly shatter. honestly they aren’t that much different from normal blades. Black blades are just a bit more durable+offer slightly more AP but beyond that, not that much more crazy

take mihawk vs vista for example, Mihawk’s black blade clashed on fairly equal terms with vista’s swords, seemingly gaining no real advantage, then vista made mihawk run lol

So we know normal blades are pretty much useless vs Sanji and we know even CoA blades are pretty much usless as well (seeing as how an ancient zoan in his physically strongest form couldn’t do much and his sword shattered EASILY)

But what about Black Blades? Personally I believe they could actually damage Sanji but nothing more than a slight bruise while The sword cracks.

anyways this was my second theory! What do you guys think? I was told I was great at making theories every since my “Zoro’s Wano Coma” theory
Mihawk warned zoro to not let his blades get cracked or chipped.

Yes sanji could break a graded sword. A permanently black blade is unkown for now.

I'm with you on the combined yonko durability eos. I think rn he's almost as durable as big memes iron skin.

The only reasons sanji was bleeding from queen was cause his organs were crushed from brachiohiss

Sanji > Jozu:steef::steef:

:suresure::suresure:

i agree with most of it where you say that normal blades with normal arnament wouldn't do much.

but don't you think sanji will obviously reinforce his skin with CoA anyway with steel skin and doesn't the exoskeleton boost just provide steel skin (wasn't mentioned if it can be hardened further) basically a permanent Buffy but stagnant?
Damn good point actually

that would make sense as well. Yeah idk why I didn’t think of that 😂😂

actually you bring a good possibility on the table.. we know that the sibs had to train to adapt to their powers.. it wouldn't be too much to say that you can enhance you energetic modifications further.. and Haki might help with that (how idk.. ig just practically)
Well I mean Sanji is a pretty tactical fighter and isn’t just full in brute strength so I’m sure he’d think of something. Although I would like for his haki to bloom even further as well

also I believe he’ll have to train to get use to his powers like his siblings though, in a way. Mostly just his new found speed as it drains his stamina rapidly. But he’s good in everything else

I don't think Sanji's skin would shatter black blades since it said that black blades are unbreakable (or maybe hard since I don't remember what is the exact translations for it). We've seen blades coated in CoA broke before in Dressrosa but they're not exactly black blades. The same goes for Sanji's durability. The blades wouldn't even scratch him nor a black blade would broke.