Speculations Sanji unlocked CoC before Zoro?

H

humanbeing

We will see what? You just need to go back to Enies Lobby to see Sanji explaining how he did it. It's not like Asura where no one knew what the fuck was happening.

"B-but DJ is CoC too"
you know it was just a methode to utilizing it like Zoro spinning his sword for some techniques or like oder rotating his club for his last attack on Luffy last in the last chapter . and by the way Sanji doesn't spin his foots at all after the time skip and in Thriller Bark Zoro asked Usopp not to excite him more since he was about to transform into something.
so i still think Zoro's Ashura and Sanji DJ have the same Origin namely haki.

you know it was just a methode to utilizing it like Zoro spinning his sword for some techniques or like oder rotating his club for his last attack on Luffy last in the last chapter . and by the way Sanji doesn't spin his foots at all after the time skip and in Thriller Bark Zoro asked Usopp not to excite him more since he was about to transform into something.
so i still think Zoro's Ashura and Sanji DJ have the same Origin namely haki.
Someone who is angry is going to attack with more power and fire users tend to turn their fire even more powerful. Yes, rotating is the method to turn his own leg in fire and that's it. You rlly need to be blind in order to not see that Sanji is spinning to turn his leg into fire because of the friction. And for him not spinning after the ts is because he gained mastery over it. Back in WCI Sanji calshed with BM using his DJ yet she didn't say anything. From the creators of "Sanji has FS" we get the "Sanji has CoC"

Last edited:
H

humanbeing

Yes, rotating is the method to turn his own leg in fire and that's it
i understand you dislike Sanji but the rotation is not necessary again he does without spinning after the timeskip which means it was not the spinning.
just like Luffy's fire red hawk it was not the stretching alone , since Luffy's red rock was created with out stretching.

Based on the recent chapter, it seems that Asura is a CoC manifestation, meaning that Zoro’s CoC manifested as early as EL. For the longest time, Asura was a huge mystery because we had no idea about what the mechanics of it were. However, Asura wasn’t the only unexplained power up in EL. Diable Jambe is also a mystery since we still have no idea how Sanji, a regular human, is able to light his feet on fire and not suffer any damage, and then there’s Hell’s Memories, which also lacks an explanation for how Sanji isn’t damaged. Is it possible that DJ and HM are also CoC manifestations, and if so did Sanji unlock CoC before Zoro since Sanji showed off DJ before Zoro showed off Asura?
You can say that DJ is derived from spirit and emotions... but Ashura is spirit itself.. if Sanji had Coc then clashing with Doffy would have proven that, but it didn't... instead doffy complemented his kick strength twice in DJ ... zoro's case is very bizarre.. there wasn't any outburst of Coc nothing.. and it didn't seem like he has imbued Coc unintentionally either which is a huge stretch.. leave it to oda to enlighten this topic for us in future chaps.

For the love of god, Ashura is not and never has been a “manifestation of CoC.” He did not have it in EL. He awakened it here because he was pushed.

Sanji also does not have it.

The people on this site, man...
Ashura parallels Reyleigh's definition of what Coc is
Post automatically merged:

Ashura isn't coc and neither is Dj
Zoro just accidently used coc or awakemed it with his Ashura attack
Ashura parallels with reyleigh's definition of Coc... saying that it isn't Coc would require you to provide evidence that ashura isn't Coc..

Evidence that he didn't awaken accidentally

-First off awakening Coc is just out burst of Coc.. which wasn't the case with zoro and that out burst for a fact is the sign that someone has awakened Coc.. prove me other wise.

-Second if zoro did awaken Coc and the out burst wasn't shown, then why law didn't react to it just like Admirals, Ivankiv, and WBP did to luffy when he awakened it , and just by awakening something you didn't know you posses doesn't meanbe be wielded instant.. like when reyleigh told luffy to keep his Coc under control when luffy awakened it.. and luffy had to be trained to keep it under control.. so you realize hoe far fetched the notion of zoro using Acoc really is when he just realizes he has that power

- 3rd , Mihawk has been complementing zoro's will and spirit in bith of their encounters . its is highly likely that zoro was never in a dire situation such as against kaido to pull ashura and make Mihawk call it Coc so him nit knowing Ahura is Coc.. shouldn't be surprising

Last edited:
It seems that Conqueror's Haki is the manifestation of spirit. You can use it to power up your punches. You can use it through your devil fruit to turn your surroundings into string or mochi. You can use it to turn yourself into a 3-headed demon. You can use it to turn yourself on fire just by thinking.

A better question would be, will Sanji manage to show his CoC before the next decade kicks in? Or shall he never unlock it?

Meanwhile Zoro was most likely using it 15+ years ago.
The reality is that the both shown glimpses of being able to use Conqueror's Haki back in Enies Lobby at the same time because they are on the same level.
Post automatically merged:

DJ is just heating with friction. Justs made to look cooler for shounen manga. :seriously:
After the timeskip Sanji can activate DJ just by thinking, so no its a supernatural ability which is a manifestation of his spirit i.e. willpower i.e. Conqueror's Haki.

Last edited:
No dj had a explanation it was spinning so fast and creating so much friction that his leg caught on fire. Asura never had any explanation even with the introduction and explanation of CoA and CoO. Sanji's dj has closer relation to CoA than CoC even luffy can do red hawk and red roc with CoA haki and friction.

Also why do people forget sanji has his mutant gene. All his brothers and sisters have elemental power from there there gene. Dj more like is his gene which would explain him have fire resistance alot better than sanji just working in a kitchen. On top of that once sanji fully awakens his dormant mutant gene he would get a stronger dj and a all stats up exoskeleton. Imo that's better than having dj be CoC even tho it has 1 canon explanation and 1 explanation that works better than dj.

i understand you dislike Sanji but the rotation is not necessary again he does without spinning after the timeskip which means it was not the spinning.
just like Luffy's fire red hawk it was not the stretching alone , since Luffy's red rock was created with out stretching.
Who said I dislike Sanji? You starting with a false accusation is enough proof for me to avoid discussing with you more. And him not needing to spin after the ts means that he has mastery over it. Just like Luffy with his G2, he required to pump blood from his legs pre ts but after the ts he could turn the G2 in a specific part of body without pumping blood.

H

humanbeing

Who said I dislike Sanji? You starting with a false accusation is enough proof for me to avoid discussing with you more. And him not needing to spin after the ts means that he has mastery over it. Just like Luffy with his G2, he required to pump blood from his legs pre ts but after the ts he could turn the G2 in a specific part of body without pumping blood.
Well if you don't dislike Sanji i am sorry for the false accusation .
it is not the same you cannot say that the fire is because of rotation and then say if he mastered it he doesn't need the spinning any more. if the spinning is the cause for the fire , he will need it after the time skip too. it is just logical.

Well if you don't dislike Sanji i am sorry for the false accusation .
it is not the same you cannot say that the fire is because of rotation and then say if he mastered it he doesn't need the spinning any more. if the spinning is the cause for the fire , he will need it after the time skip too. it is just logical.
Just like Luffy's G2 required Luffy to pump blood from his legs to the rest of his body to use G2 but after the TS he doesn't need to pump the blood anymore. Don't try to search for logic things in fiction. And as I said, Sanji spams DJ in every fight yet no one said that he has CoC. He even clashed with BM in WCI and she didn't say anything. He also clashed with Doffy using DJ but we didn't see a CoC clash between both of them, we only saw Doffy saying that his kicks are strong. Let me guess, you are going to slender BM so it fits your agenda? Also, is Hiryu kaen also CoC based or that doesn't fit your agenda neither? Is also the Red Hawk Coc based too? And don't forget that Sanji is modified genetically, just like they did with his brothers. (Said brothers also have an elemental ability because of his gen)

Based on the recent chapter, it seems that Asura is a CoC manifestation, meaning that Zoro’s CoC manifested as early as EL. For the longest time, Asura was a huge mystery because we had no idea about what the mechanics of it were. However, Asura wasn’t the only unexplained power up in EL. Diable Jambe is also a mystery since we still have no idea how Sanji, a regular human, is able to light his feet on fire and not suffer any damage, and then there’s Hell’s Memories, which also lacks an explanation for how Sanji isn’t damaged. Is it possible that DJ and HM are also CoC manifestations, and if so did Sanji unlock CoC before Zoro since Sanji showed off DJ before Zoro showed off Asura?
Diable jamble explanation= Germa DNA.

its as simple as that.
:kayneshrug:
One of his brothers also can summon lightining out of thin air.