Powers & Abilities Sanji using Coa plus DJ

Here is the question,does DJ already a CoA attack?

We got sort of a hint in Stampede when Smoker trying to grab Robin, Sanji cuts the smoke with regular DJ and Smoker said "Haki huh?"
I mean the Harding black coating
Post automatically merged:

CoA is old news, its time to move to adv CoA.. Ehh wait sanji didnt have it either
I would say that because there are guy with only coa Harding & there strong

Here is the question,does DJ already a CoA attack?

We got sort of a hint in Stampede when Smoker trying to grab Robin, Sanji cuts the smoke with regular DJ and Smoker said "Haki huh?"
Sanji using invisible arnment the stuff luffy one punched the pacafista with.. but we haven't seen him use Hardening and then using his flames...

its an interesting idea tho.. ig he hasn't been pushed that far to do so..
but will his leg look like magma (super hot coa) or what...
It's hype fosho

Last edited:
if you think about it sanji's legs engulf into flames spontaneously from his leg so he coats arnament first apparently

with that in mind he would have to coat hardening (Coa hardening) first and then set it aflame.. i bet it would be harder to set his hardened leg on fire.. but there is always friction.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
if you think about it sanji's legs engulf into flames spontaneously from his leg so he coats arnament first apparently

with that in mind he would have to coat hardening (Coa hardening) first and then set it aflame.. i bet it would be harder to set his hardened leg on fire.. but there is always friction.
But, does Sanji's current DJ depend on friction?
Oda needs to justify the "black leg" somehow, maybe he uses the CoA hardening( or he can just say it's because of the clothes)