Character Discussion Sanji vs Dofflamingo little detail

Kuma doesn’t have laser beam eyes or as many methods to attack with lasers. Kuma can’t generate electricity and accelerate his movement. Kuma doesn’t have a winch nor any extendable body parts. Finally there is the fact that he can’t turn invisible.
Kuma is the stronger cyborg, soo he is a betetr cyborg.

Its a simple as that, he also has lazers and has a much bigger percentage of his body turned into a machine. Are you realy gonna start pushing the narrative that Queen>Kuma? for reals?
:usoprice:

Last edited by a moderator:
Even after we see that the Lunarians are a whole different skin color ya still want to make Sanji one?

Sanji fans are desperate to make him important

Its a simple as that, he also has lazers and has a much bigger percentage of his body turned into a machine. Are you realy gonna start pushing the narrative that Queen>Kuma? for reals?
Prove Kuma is stronger dumbass. What has that government dog done besides be turned into a prototype guinea pig? Queen is one of the wings of the strongest Yonko worth over a billion and can topple cities by himself, a member of MADS which makes him peer to Vegapunk and Judge.

Your reasoning of being more robot is so simple and dumb it’s hilarious. I don’t even need to entertain this further because Luma has no feats outside of being bested by Ivankov.

:choppawhat:

Why is Kuma that overrated?

Some people have him over jimbei and I don't get it, I personally have him on the same level as vergo

He's clearly weaker than queen for dozens of reasons
Post automatically merged:

queen got damaged by chopper
and zoro did not cut kuma
Chopper himself confirmed he didn't do shit to him