Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stops at Goku when he beat Freeza

• Stops at Goku in the Cell Games

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Character X obliterated the Milky Way but for some reason, this character has to prove to have the power to destroy a 100 - 200m humanoid creature.
When did Goku obliterate the Milky Way?

You have the freedom to vote on the time at which Goku was already strong enough to obliterate the Milky Way, if it's listed in the poll.

this character has to prove to have the power to destroy a 100 - 200m humanoid creature.
Goku is much smaller than that.
Post automatically merged:

This nonsense thread should be locked asap :kriwhat:
How is it nonsense? It's not like I'm not giving people the option to even choose Chapter 1 Goku as the answer.
If you think it's nonsense to vote on an option, you can vote on a previous one; There's no reason to call it nonsense.

When did Goku obliterate the Milky Way?
It's an example to show you how flawed your argument is. Thus I used "Character X" instead of Goku.
Early Saiyan Saga Goku was already a planet buster, thus much above than any One Piece character has to offer.

Goku is much smaller than that.
Listen man, guests can see this shit, this is embarrassing...
Vegeta is much slower too, yet he has the power to annihilate planets from its existence because of his attack potency. Or do you question Superman's powers too since he has the size of "mere" humans? I mean, let's twist this argument, why should Sanji be able to destroy/defeat 50 - 100m sized enemies? He's 1.8m, thus not even 2m. See how ridiculous it is?

And the moon being small? OP doesn't understand how perspectives and angles work? WHAT?!??!
Yes I understand how perspectives and angles work, but you don't.
Is this guy seriously claiming Sanji beats an Oozaru because he defeated Wadatsumi? And the argument is about sizes? WHAT??!?!?
So I'm supposed to accept that size is irrelevant to compare strength just because you arbitrarily decided to ignore this factor?

Realistically speaking, Wadatsumi should be much stronger than Oozaru.

It's totally unnecessary for you to go all hysterical because of it anyway; Calm down.

It's ridiculous how you're using "lol" and "lmao" to anything that you can't argue against.

Even roshi could destroy the moon, there's no reason to suggest that any one piece character could do the same thing.
You are nitpicking too, The guy said lol because of the argument had and gave reason after the fact. What are you even talking about??

Post automatically merged:

Im siding with the consensus on something, first time for everything ig

No.

I understand how perspectives and angles work
You clearly do not know how perspectives and angles work.
Also, you took a panel of people standing there as if it means something. One Piece has lots of those panels as well, you know? Here's an example:

I guess Onigashima is relatively small, huh? I mean, we can see both King and Zoro there...

So I'm supposed to accept that size is irrelevant to compare strength just because you arbitrarily decided to ignore this factor?
Smaller sizes are pretty much irrelevant when it comes to characters destroying things exponentially larger than your aforementioned examples. What's a 100m humanoid in comparison to an actual planet? Forget that, a mere town is already much larger than that, forget mountains, landscapes, countries or even continents.

In the grand scheme of things, questioning whether Goku/Vegeta/whoever could obliterate a 100m creature when there's evidence of them destroying/affecting things on a much much much much much higher scale is like questioning whether the Tsar Bomba would destroy a skyscraper or not because it was never shown of this bomb being detonated on a city.

Realistically speaking, Wadatsumi should be much stronger than Oozaru.
It's totally unnecessary for you to go all hysterical because of it anyway; Calm down.
Truly spoken like a clown.
"I wOnDeR wHy Y'aLl ArE sO mAd At Me."

It's an example to show you how flawed your argument is. Thus I used "Character X" instead of Goku.
Early Saiyan Saga Goku was already a planet buster, thus much above than any One Piece character has to offer.

Listen man, guests can see this shit, this is embarrassing...
Vegeta is much slower too, yet he has the power to annihilate planets from its existence because of his attack potency. Or do you question Superman's powers too since he has the size of "mere" humans? I mean, let's twist this argument, why should Sanji be able to destroy/defeat 50 - 100m sized enemies? He's 1.8m, thus not even 2m. See how ridiculous it is?
Goku was not a planet buster; Freeza was, and I'm quite sure he destroyed planets by destroying their core, which then began to cause the destruction.
And again, planets are much smaller in Dragon Ball. The scale of things is different in One Piece.

The only one who is embarrassing himself here is you.

You are the one who began arguing that Sanji has yet to prove that he has power to destroy a 100 - 200m humanoid creature; I was just replying to it.
And the worst is that you tried to use that as an argument right after hysterically saying that the argument is not about sizes.
You can't even notice the incoherences in your own text.

Goku was not a planet buster; Freeza was,

And goku is stronger then freezer making him of that same tier. Pretty basic power scaling

I'm quite sure he destroyed planets by destroying their core, which then began to cause the destruction.
He destroyed planet vegeta without attacking the core. Did you not see DBS broly??

And again, planets are much smaller in Dragon Ball. The scale of things is different in One Piece.
As other users before the supreme king has said, You cant prove that and that's the problem with your position. It rests on the assumption that things are smaller even though no evidence of this has been sent yet your expect others to take you seriously say what you must about me but at least im able to cite sources supporting my line of thinking

Would he be able to hit Logia users though?
What about Akainu's magma? How would Goku deal with it?

I honestly believe that Alabasta Sanji would one-hit KO Oozaru with an Anti-Manner Kick Course, or even with an unnamed kick, to be honest.

And even if not, post time-skip Sanji would certainly do it.

Or do you believe that Oozaru is stronger than Wadatsumi, who, while drugged, beat Kraken, who was much bigger than him?

Oozaru is not even so big.

Now look at Wadatsumi's height comparison with Sanji's:

How many enemies of this size has Goku beaten?
Akainu gets vaporized out of his existence, that's how logia gets defeated.

Goku was not a planet buster
Why do you insist on keep talking utter garbage like that?

Goku can deflect and match other energy attacks of Vegeta/Freezer/any planet buster just fine. It's proof that Goku's attack potency is the same. You don't need to see how Goku always destroys a planet when he fires off a KI attack. If it's energy, it's also attack potency.

Remember when his Kamehameha actually overpowered Vegeta's planet buster beam? Well, you obviously don't remember but give it a try.

Freeza was, and I'm quite sure he destroyed planets by destroying their core, which then began to cause the destruction.
In order for your beam to penetrate the planet until it reaches the core, it has to go through (I'm taking Earth as an example here):

Do you realise how much amount of energy has to be released to destroy or heavily damage the core like that? Hell, using the energy of the core is already in the petatons to exatons scale, let alone destroying it.
Are you done embarrassing yourself like that?

You have to prove that One Piece characters destroyed something in the actual continental scale to have a more legitimate stance here in order to be taken more seriously.

So what? Nice, One Piece' World is larger, and now? Is there a single character who redrew parts of the entire map like nothing? The best OP feats are within Country - Large Country, it is still not even enough to be considered a threat to actual planet busters, even if the planets are smaller in DB.

The only one who is embarrassing himself here is you.
I highly doubt it.

You are the one who began arguing that Sanji has yet to prove that he has power to destroy a 100 - 200m humanoid creature; I was just replying to it.
You are obviously unable to grasp that I was just using an analogy to show how flawed your argument is.
Thanks for agreeing that it's utterly bonkers shit. That was literally my point.

And the worst is that you tried to use that as an argument right after hysterically saying that the argument is not about sizes.
Uh-huh.

You can't even notice the incoherences in your own text.
Sure. ENLIGHTEN me. Please!

Core lv freeza.

The memes here are as funny as ever

OT. Goku scales far above king vegeta who could wipe three planets
sanji objectively gets one shot and no evidence provided even hints at such a scale for the characters

No.

You clearly do not know how perspectives and angles work.
Also, you took a panel of people standing there as if it means something.
No, you don't understand how perspectives and angles work.
If the curvature of the moon can be seen very close to where the rabbits are, then that means the Moon is small.

One Piece has lots of those panels as well, you know? Here's an example:

I guess Onigashima is relatively small, huh? I mean, we can see both King and Zoro there...
No, Onigashima is not relatively small. What is shown in the image is just one small part of Onigashima.

And Onigashima is not a planet that the characters are stepping on. So the comparison makes no sense.

My point about the image with the rabbits on the moon is that they are on a sphere, so if the curvature can be seen so close to where the rabbits are, then that's already enough to tell that it's very small.

Smaller sizes are pretty much irrelevant when it comes to characters destroying things exponentially larger than your aforementioned examples. What's a 100m humanoid in comparison to an actual planet? Forget that, a mere town is already much larger than that, forget mountains, landscapes, countries or even continents.
I don't remember seeing Goku destroying a planet though.
Also, did Goku destroy a humanoid with the size of planet?
There's a difference between a mere big object and an actual big enemy, that's able to beat an even bigger one.
You took for granted that Oozaru's smaller height is irrelevant because there's more in Oozaru that makes him stronger than just height.
But why is it that you can't make the same assumption about Wadatsumi as well, especially considering how, while drugged, he defeated a much bigger monster than him?

Oozaru's main threat to Bulma and Yamcha in comparison to normal kid Goku was that he was very big, and was able to lift up parts of buildings, etc.
Kraken was able to do much more than that, lifting up a whole ship. And Wadatsumi beat Kraken.

Truly spoken like a clown.
"I wOnDeR wHy Y'aLl ArE sO mAd At Me."
That's a very disgusting way to twist my words; I never said anything like that.
You are the one who acted like a bitch getting all hysterical because of the comparison between two drawings.

It's evident how the OP has lost it. There is not a single argument of DB worlds being smaller.
There is though.
The fact the earth in Dragon Ball is divided in 43 sectors, with each one ruled by a King, is already enough reason to believe that it's probably smaller than our world.
Of course, it still depends on how big is each sector, but the implication that it's a miniature of our world is there.

And there's also the size of the moon. Whereas everything in the One Piece world is exaggeratedly bigger. You just need some common sense to notice that the One Piece world is supposed to be much bigger than ours.

And my size doesn’t matter comment doesn’t contradict my point. These characters are so ridiculously strong they can destroy planets 10x bigger than the dragon ball earth at whim

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Status
Not open for further replies.