Anime & Manga Sanji vs King and Jack

Who wins ?

• Sanji

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • King and Jack

Votes: 53 79.1%

• Total voters
Queen is more than comparable to King. If King had CoC or awakening than yes King would be a 1 step above Queen. But King has neither. Both are ancient zoans with 1 gimmick each.

Sanji kicked Queens ass right out of onigashima. IF Sanji >> Queen

King >> Queen in every single stat. Be it attack power, durability or haki.

Queen's biggest asset is his durability, and King's durability shits on Queen's

King's defence mode has combat-speed/CQC comparable to current Zoro, while Queen was getting smacked by Sanji even prior to getting his Germa powerup. just that Sanji didn't have enough attack power to deal meaningful damage to Queen back then.

King, in his offense/speed mode, was so fast that he "disappeared" from Zoro's eyes. Similar to how Sanji disappeared from Queen's eyes. There is no way to say for sure who is the fastest, because there isn't a direct comparison.
But "disappearing" from the eyes of someone as perceptive as Zoro, is factually a superior feat compared to "disappearing" from the eyes of someone like Queen.

Defence mode King no sold attacks which injured Kaido, attacks which had BM worrying and Kaido dodged There is nothing in Queen's arsenal that can even scratch King.

King wins with low diff.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Kid would destroy all 3 calamities at once.

PrePU Sanji lost against Queen and King but the difference is huge between prePU and current Sanji
Post automatically merged:

Why shouldnt Sanji beat King ?
Ling is weak as shit lol. He got negged by GB and he had Queens help
king defeat sanjino and captain mid
@AL sama this is a good thread?:seriously:

Blue Flames>>>>Normal flames

Sanji Smokes King just like how kamazou and Kaido smoked Zolo

Sanji then piss diffs Wack the Slouch casually
It’s only a high diff bc King won’t go doen immediately

King >> Queen in every single stat. Be it attack power, durability or haki.

Queen's biggest asset is his durability, and King's durability shits on Queen's

King's defence mode has combat-speed/CQC comparable to current Zoro, while Queen was getting smacked by Sanji even prior to getting his Germa powerup. just that Sanji didn't have enough attack power to deal meaningful damage to Queen back then.

King, in his offense/speed mode, was so fast that he "disappeared" from Zoro's eyes. Similar to how Sanji disappeared from Queen's eyes. There is no way to say for sure who is the fastest, because there isn't a direct comparison.
But "disappearing" from the eyes of someone as perceptive as Zoro, is factually a superior feat compared to "disappearing" from the eyes of someone like Queen.

Defence mode King no sold attacks which injured Kaido, attacks which had BM worrying and Kaido dodged There is nothing in Queen's arsenal that can even scratch King.

King wins with low diff.
Wtf King doesnt have haki feats at all and this guy says that his haki is superior lmfao.
His durability is just a gimmick that he turns of at times.
Well Sanji dissapeared completely for a extented amount of time and Queen wasnt able to see Sanji. King just dissapeared because he dashed towards Zoro and Zoro reacted to his speed. Kings just dashed like most characters do.
King having higher attack power is also just an assumption from you. Queen can literally spam lasers left and right.

king defeat sanjino and captain mid
@AL sama this is a good thread?:seriously:
King and Queen <<<<<<<<<<<< GreenBull
Big Mom > GreenBull
Kid and Law > Big Mom

This guy :
King > Kid
:laughmoji:

Wtf King doesnt have haki feats at all and this guy says that his haki is superior lmfao.
Well Sanji dissapeared completely for a extented amount of time and Queen wasnt able to see Sanji. King just dissapeared because he dashed towards Zoro and Zoro reacted to his speed. Kings just dashed like most characters do.
King having higher attack power is also just an assumption from you. Queen can literally spam lasers left and right.
If King's haki was mediocre, his sword would've got crushed fast. Because his sword isn't even graded, in all likeliness his swords are of lower quality than Zoro's

King disappeared because of his speed, same shit Sanji did.
Zoro reacted because he has good observation haki. Queen couldn't do shit, because his observation haki and CQC is shit.

King has magma-esque flames (magma hyped consistently to be the highest level of "flame"), on top of physical attacks comparable to rooftop Zoro's.
Queen has lasers, so do Franky lmao. Queen's brute physical attacks are stronger than his lasers. Cause at least, it managed to give mild concussion to "Olin" BM and managed to crush Sanji's bones.

If King's haki was mediocre, his sword would've got crushed fast. Because his sword isn't even graded, in all likeliness his swords are of lower quality than Zoro's

King disappeared because of his speed, same shit Sanji did.
Zoro reacted because he has good observation haki. Queen couldn't do shit, because his observation haki and CQC is shit.

King has magma-esque flames (magma hyped consistently to be the highest level of "flame"), on top of physical attacks comparable to rooftop Zoro's.
Queen has lasers, so do Franky lmao. Queen's brute physical attacks are stronger than his lasers. Cause at least, it managed to give mild concussion to "Olin" BM and managed to crush Sanji's bones.
Lets end this discussion.
You are someone that compares dissapearing for several seconds with dissapearing in a dash for not even a second.
I really see no point in discusing

Lets end this discussion.
You are someone that compares dissapearing for several seconds with dissapearing in a dash for not even a second.
I really see no point in discusing
It's literally the same thing. Both being fast enough to be invisible to Zoro's/Queen's eyes.

Only difference is that Sanji kept circling around because Queen went invisible. So it happened for an extensive duration, and the moment Sanji noticed Queen (due to floor creaking), he immediately went for Queen.
While King came to attack Zoro, because Zoro was there all visible for him to target.

Yeah, no point discussing with you cause you are delusional and incapable of comprehension. You think Sanji solo's King + Jack lmfao.

Why should Sanji be physically weaker ? Where does this come from ?
Sanji got a PU that boosts his physical stats by a good amount.
Even if Sanji is weaker physically, Zoro also beat King and Zoro was physically weaker so I dont get your argument.

King didnt just lost. He got crushed like a nonamed insect. And he had the help of Queen and some fodder troops. King is just a weak good for nothing. Even preTS Zoro and Sanji had better showings against an Admiral lmaooooo
The manga has made it pretty clear Zoro is physically stronger than Sanji.
Yes Sanji is way stronger now, he would easily wash fodder like Vergo unlike before when he was losing to him, but Zoro is still physically stronger, Zoro only beat King because he awakened advCoC an ability that boosted his stats by many tiers, advCoC was canonically shown to boost all stats, Sanji's power up on the other hand boosted his power to the same levels as WCI Luffy as shown by how easily he beat a YC2, yet still the level is still below what roof top Zoro had shown and that level of power was still below that of King.

Yes Aramaki a top tier crushed King because the admirals is way stronger than him, I dont know how bad King lost because the manga omitted the fight but it seems you saw the clash in some external source of how bad King and Queen lost, do you mind sharing the source with me to help in scaling Aramaki.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

King and Queen <<<<<<<<<<<< GreenBull
Big Mom > GreenBull
Kid and Law > Big Mom

This guy :
King > Kid
:laughmoji:
That King didn't have his sword and his wing, and he was half death. Of course that king is weaker than captain mid but I thought we were talking king 100% vs captain mid:choppawhat:

At the same time? King and Jack

I'm not sure who would win between Sanji and King(King is exceptionally durable after all) but if you add Jack no way Sanji wins. He needs to be performing at peak proficiency to dodge King consistently

The manga has made it pretty clear Zoro is physically stronger than Sanji.
Yes Sanji is way stronger now, he would easily wash fodder like Vergo unlike before when he was losing to him, but Zoro is still physically stronger, Zoro only beat King because he awakened advCoC an ability that boosted his stats by many tiers, advCoC was canonically shown to boost all stats, Sanji's power up on the other hand boosted his power to the same levels as WCI Luffy as shown by how easily he beat a YC2, yet still the level is still below what roof top Zoro had shown and that level of power was still below that of King.

Yes Aramaki a top tier crushed King because the admirals is way stronger than him, I dont know how bad King lost because the manga omitted the fight but it seems you saw the clash in some external source of how bad King and Queen lost, do you mind sharing the source with me to help in scaling Aramaki.
I seriously dont remember where the manga even implied that Zoro was physically much stronger than Sanji. And how do you even scale the characters to come to such a crazy conclusion ?

My source is the fact that Aramaki didnt even have a single dirt spot. He was fresh like nothing happened.
Even DR Luffy without G4 managed to bruise Fujitora. And dont come with Fijitora was caught of guard. He reacted and blocked Luffy but he still got bruised.
That King didn't have his sword and his wing, and he was half death. Of course that king is weaker than captain mid but I thought we were talking king 100% vs captain mid:choppawhat:
Sigh not this again. Not zhat I expected much from Ztards.
Kings real wings dont even have a use in combat. He only uses his DF wings in combat. So him getting his wing cut is no nerf.
His sword is only a small nerf because by Zoros own words, King is no real swordsman. He fights with his whole arsenal.
And where tf comes even the notion that he was half death lol. They had 1 week to recover. Luffy and Zoro managed to recover and they were in a faar worse state than King and Queen. So why shouldnt K and Q, who are ancient zoans, recover. They were even the ones that fkn started the fight against GB lol.

But like I said I dont expect much from people that believed in ZKK lmfaoooooooo.

I seriously dont remember where the manga even implied that Zoro was physically much stronger than Sanji. And how do you even scale the characters to come to such a crazy conclusion ?

My source is the fact that Aramaki didnt even have a single dirt spot. He was fresh like nothing happened.
Even DR Luffy without G4 managed to bruise Fujitora. And dont come with Fijitora was caught of guard. He reacted and blocked Luffy but he still got bruised.
Its because you ignore Zoro's feats that you cant even tell that Zoro is physically stronger than Sanji, I scale characters by looking at their individual feats.

So you are just using wishful thinking and headcanons and then claiming those things are facts, we just saw that if Aramaki takes damage he can regrow a new self and that self doesn't even have any sign of damage that his former body had, but here you are saying otherwise while the manga has shown us how his powers work, how does your headcanon make sense?

I don't remember Luffy hitting and injuring Fujitora, can you please refer me to the chapter?
I only remember G3 Luffy pushing Fujitora back and Zoro was able to do the same.

Its because you ignore Zoro's feats that you cant even tell that Zoro is physically stronger than Sanji, I scale characters by looking at their individual feats.

So you are just using wishful thinking and headcanons and then claiming those things are facts, we just saw that if Aramaki takes damage he can regrow a new self and that self doesn't even have any sign of damage that his former body had, but here you are saying otherwise while the manga has shown us how his powers work, how does your headcanon make sense?

I don't remember Luffy hitting and injuring Fujitora, can you please refer me to the chapter?
I only remember G3 Luffy pushing Fujitora back and Zoro was able to do the same.
Naah you are scaling characters according to your headcanon. Like all Zoro fans.
I dont remember where in over 1000s of chapters it was shown that Zoro is physically much stronger.

Ummmm what ? Are implying that Aramaki is immortal or what ? Why should his damage regenerate. Akainu is a logia too but Whitebeards damage didnt regenerate when he grew his parts new.

I didnt say that Luffy damaged Fuji. Just that his first G3 hit pushed him back and bruised him.

There is a reason why only Ztards are overestimating Ling. But in reality he is a normal Commander who cant even lick the boots of top tiers. Like he didnt even look good in Onigashima.
Oda had the chance to give King CoC. But he didnt he didnt even give him awakening. He only has a gimmick of durability which can be overcome if his opponent is smart or if he has enough strenght to bypass it.
I cant believe that even Ztards have fallen so low where they are overestimating a character like King. This is seriously sad.