Anime & Manga Sanji vs King and Jack

Who wins ?

• Sanji

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • King and Jack

Votes: 53 79.1%

• Total voters
Naah you are scaling characters according to your headcanon. Like all Zoro fans.
I dont remember where in over 1000s of chapters it was shown that Zoro is physically much stronger.

Ummmm what ? Are implying that Aramaki is immortal or what ? Why should his damage regenerate. Akainu is a logia too but Whitebeards damage didnt regenerate when he grew his parts new.

I didnt say that Luffy damaged Fuji. Just that his first G3 hit pushed him back and bruised him.

There is a reason why only Ztards are overestimating Ling. But in reality he is a normal Commander who cant even lick the boots of top tiers. Like he didnt even look good in Onigashima.
Oda had the chance to give King CoC. But he didnt he didnt even give him awakening. He only has a gimmick of durability which can be overcome if his opponent is smart or if he has enough strenght to bypass it.
I cant believe that even Ztards have fallen so low where they are overestimating a character like King. This is seriously sad.
You are demonstrating your lack of comprehension yet again.

Can't even realize that Greenbull's Regen works similar to Marco, in the sense that he can completely Regen at the cost of stamina.

You are demonstrating your lack of comprehension yet again.

Can't even realize that Greenbull's Regen works similar to Marco, in the sense that he can completely Regen at the cost of stamina.
I already told you that I dont want to discuss with you... please be so kind and dont quote me.
Thanks

Naah you are scaling characters according to your headcanon. Like all Zoro fans.
I dont remember where in over 1000s of chapters it was shown that Zoro is physically much stronger.

Ummmm what ? Are implying that Aramaki is immortal or what ? Why should his damage regenerate. Akainu is a logia too but Whitebeards damage didnt regenerate when he grew his parts new.

I didnt say that Luffy damaged Fuji. Just that his first G3 hit pushed him back and bruised him.

There is a reason why only Ztards are overestimating Ling. But in reality he is a normal Commander who cant even lick the boots of top tiers. Like he didnt even look good in Onigashima.
Oda had the chance to give King CoC. But he didnt he didnt even give him awakening. He only has a gimmick of durability which can be overcome if his opponent is smart or if he has enough strenght to bypass it.
I cant believe that even Ztards have fallen so low where they are overestimating a character like King. This is seriously sad.
LOL I'm not even a Zoro fan, but its typical for Zoro haters to think anyone who doesn't downplay Zoro is a Zoro fan.
Zoro has been shown lifting buildings, was able to lift up mountain sized Pika, power out of Fujitora's gravity, etc, while Sanji has never been shown to have comparable strength feats like those, but like I stated you wouldn't know this because you downplay or simply just ignore all facts.

Aramaki during his fight with Momo and the others took damage but he regrew himself and that damage wasn't there, that is a fact you cant change no matter how much it hurts you and your agendas.
Aramaki is indeed a logia but unlike every other logia he is a special case where he doesn't reform but regrows himself.

There is no bruising anywhere there, that's why im asking you for the chapter that shows Fujitora with bruising.

No commander bar Beckman, Shiryu and maybe Zoro are top tier, I don't know why you are so mad that King lost to a top tier LOL, how many times must I tell you Aramaki a top tier would wash King any day of the week before you understand?

Why are you mad King doesn't have CoC, Sanji also doesn't have CoC
You also clearly don't know how King's powers work based on what you just said, but again its not a surprise given that you seem to hate anything that has to do with Zoro.

I don't think anyone is overestimating King by saying he was physically more powerful than Zoro, we saw it in the manga where King was easily overpowering Zoro, but I guess saying that is a problem for you huh.