Future Events Sanji vs Kizaru won't happen

Sanji vs Greenbull. Its going to happen.

Sanji vs Kizaru is overrated.
honestly Sanji vs Greenbull does make a lot more sense than Sanji vs Kizaru. If he's going to fight any admiral, it'd probably be greenbull as they do have a lot in common.

and Kizaru vs Zoro could also be a thing. While I'd prefer Fujitora as Fujitora seems to be better at the sword than Kizaru, Kizaru was still able to keep up with Rayleigh using his light sword. And Kizaru has been portrayed as the 2nd strongest admiral, with him taking on marco and beckman in marineford.

yes but he could blow up entire towns with his kicks at full power

This doesn't change the fact that napoleon is a major source of her power and she uses it almost every single time she gets serious. Yes she has other homies, but we know exactly how she uses them when she gets serious. She uses zeus for mobility/flight and she uses prometheus to enhance her swordsmanship by allowing her to send fire-infused slashes.

which means nothing because the difference between a high tier and a top tier is astronomical. Shanks could probably beat Katakuri with a gun.

Big Mom is surely stronger than any YC1 without her sword, but she clearly needs her sword if she wants to be on par with any of the yonko. Napoleon is a huge part of her strength.

The reason she didn't use napoleon against G4 is because if she did, Luffy would have lost his arm.
She's at some lvl a good swordman tbh .

Amateur skills won't make you last 3 days fighting against the world strongest creature.

:few:

Nah, Sanji fighting Admiral whether you like it or not as and he must solo one on his own as doesn't see only Luffy is one to face and be above Admirals as that make his main forces in crew weak if they can't handle Admirals before EOS and by direction of the writing, it looking they will face them sooner or later.
Why? Are there not any other characters who are relevant and capable of fighting an admiral?

Dragon? Sabo? the revolutionary commanders? Blackbeard? the supernova?

I agree that Sanji will one day be strong enough to fight an admiral, but why does he specifically need to beat an admiral? The one who needs to defeat the admirals is Luffy, not sanji. And I'm sure that Luffy will ally with the revolutionaries when he takes on the marines to save Sabo, which means that at the very least, Dragon is getting a fight.

I said Zoro vs Fujitora would happen but tbh I don't know if any SH will solo an admiral apart from Luffy. It really could be Luffy vs Akainu with Zoro and Sanji either tag teaming an admiral or fighting the SSG

Why? Are there not any other characters who are relevant and capable of fighting an admiral?

Dragon? Sabo? the revolutionary commanders? Blackbeard? the supernova?

I agree that Sanji will one day be strong enough to fight an admiral, but why does he specifically need to beat an admiral? The one who needs to defeat the admirals is Luffy, not sanji. And I'm sure that Luffy will ally with the revolutionaries when he takes on the marines to save Sabo, which means that at the very least, Dragon is getting a fight.

I said Zoro vs Fujitora would happen but tbh I don't know if any SH will solo an admiral apart from Luffy. It really could be Luffy vs Akainu with Zoro and Sanji either tag teaming an admiral or fighting the SSG
So your stating Drake will become above even Admirals, Gorosei, and BB Pirates by EOS? You seriously think he reach above all that who Sanji will face by end of this? I don't see him reaching that level and at best VA/A only. Sanji not going to face Drake at all for long-term deal and face many stronger than Drake. I doesn't make sense on Drake being above all those future fights that going to happen.

So your stating Drake will become above even Admirals, Gorosei, and BB Pirates by EOS? You seriously think he reach above all that who Sanji will face by end of this? I don't see him reaching that level and at best VA/A only. Sanji not going to face Drake at all for long-term deal and face many stronger than Drake. I doesn't make sense on Drake being above all those future fights that going to happen.
Sanji isn't fighting the marines at EoS. The EoS fights are against Imu and the gorosei. Luffy is fighting the marines next arc to save Sabo.

I mention it in the original post as one of the reasons I don't think Sanji will fight Kizaru. The marines aren't EoS villains. Most the marines, including akainu, will probably go against the world government when one piece is found.

Sanji isn't fighting the marines at EoS. The EoS fights are against Imu and the gorosei. Luffy is fighting the marines next arc to save Sabo.

I mention it in the original post as one of the reasons I don't think Sanji will fight Kizaru. The marines aren't EoS villains. Most the marines, including akainu, will probably go against the world government when one piece is found.
It's still not Drake as he at best is close to VA lvl and Sanji beating YC lvl opponent this arc, he going after Admiral threat lvl being Kizaru from how it looks. I respect Drake, but he hasn't given much he be making an huge difference on Strawhats.

It's still not Drake as he at best is close to VA lvl
What manga do u read? Drake is high vice admiral lvl. In fact all flying sixers are vice admiral lvl.
and Sanji beating YC lvl opponent this arc, he going after Admiral threat lvl being Kizaru from how it looks. I respect Drake, but he hasn't given much he be making an huge difference on Strawhats.
Queen lol stomps P1.
Sanji didn't even beat P1.
Drake owned Sanji & killed/beat P1.

It's still not Drake as he at best is close to VA lvl and Sanji beating YC lvl opponent this arc, he going after Admiral threat lvl being Kizaru from how it looks. I respect Drake, but he hasn't given much he be making an huge difference on Strawhats.
How on earth can you see Sanji fighting an admiral next arc and winning?

Do you understand how strong the admirals are?

A fight between akainu and aokiji lasted for an entire week and split an island in half. The difference between a YC level and an admiral is astronomical. In marineford none of the YCs did any serious damage to the admirals, and Aokiji was even able to 1 shot Jozu.

How do you think Sanji is going to beat someone like this?

What manga do u read? Drake is high vice admiral lvl. In fact all flying sixers are vice admiral lvl.

Queen lol stomps P1.
Sanji didn't even beat P1.
Drake owned Sanji.
Where it's stated he is VA and above many like that? Maybe he is best at that, but there still VAs still above him.

Drake couldn't do shit to Sanji much and keep missing and PO is defeated by him on how Sanji dominated him. Also your anime canon, it means Zoro is going to face Batman since didn't beat him with Luffy too.

Your scaling doesn't make sense.

How on earth can you see Sanji fighting an admiral next arc and winning?

Do you understand how strong the admirals are?

A fight between akainu and aokiji lasted for an entire week and split an island in half. The difference between a YC level and an admiral is astronomical. In marineford none of the YCs did any serious damage to the admirals, and Aokiji was even able to 1 shot Jozu.

How do you think Sanji is going to beat someone like this?
Training and by Rayleigh say the tougher the fight, the more your Haki grows. If Luffy going into WG next arc, then he will go after to save Sabo and beat Akainu which means who will face Admirals in their wake being Sanji as one of them to do it. Again as we get closer to them reaching top tiers, be prepare them taking out stronger foes each other as time goes on. Luffy won't be only main fighter to be above in tiers, you know?