Future Events Sanji vs Kizaru won't happen

i Personally think Kizaru Vs Zoro make more sense than Sanji vs Kizaru

Zoro Vs Kizaru:
1. Kizaru's Match up for most part was RHM's - Ray,Marco and Ben Beckman (this one wasn't a fight)
2. Kizaru mocked Zoro and almost Killed him in Sabaody
3. it seems that Kizaru and Akainu are like Partners/Best Friends they also joined navy at same time and grew together
4. i don't think Kizaru is a Swordsman but he seems to be skilled in using sword
honestly for a zoro fight it didn't mattered so far although he seems to be more skilled in using sword than likes of King, Mr1 and Pica that aren't Swordsman like him

you can also make argument foe Zoro vs Fujitora its also a possibility

Sanji Vs Kizaru:
both are fast and use kick in fight Sanji hair color and Kizaru theme color is yellow
its similar to sanji vs king on paper it make sense but it may be just a clash

there is also some evidence for Sanji vs GreenBull

im not against Sanji vs Kizaru but i think Zoro Vs Kizaru is more likely right now but it can easily change in future

I feel like, because Kizaru was introduced in pre Timeskip where he's posed as someone untouchable, someone who completely decimates the SHs, that people held him in higher regard, compared to Fujitora, who was introduced post-TS, where the SHs could put up a fight against him because THEY get stronger. So if their role were to switch, I bet people would be arguing that Zoro will fight Fujitora and Sanji vs Kizaru.
Agreed. The fuji downplay because he met the straw hats when they were legitimate threats to the OP world and the admirals is so sad.