Sanji vs Pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who win the fight?

I think Pedro win extreme diff, he beat Tamago who have bounty almost 500 million and very strong fighter of big mom pirates. He also have powerful electro which counter Sanji's DJ

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I love my boy Pedro he was such a badass character but he will not win here.

He is strong indeed but his portrayal compared to Vet people is not really good : against Oven or against Peros.

Sanji had better portrayal against Oven, managed to clash against Daifuku genie clashed against vergo etc.

Pedro and Tamago are at the same level. That level is just under Diamante level.

Sanji is above that.

Sanji mid diff.

And match up wise : Pedro is fast but Sanji is fast too, and the mink are somewhat weak to fire and Sanji attacks with it.

Last edited:
I love my boy Pedro he was such a badass character but he will not win here.

He is strong indeed but his portrayal compared to Vet people is not really good : against Oven or against Peros.

Sanji had better portrayal against Oven, managed to clash against Daifuku genie clashed against vergo etc.

Pedro and Tamago are at the same level. That level is just under Diamante level.

Sanji is above that.

But it won't be a walk in the park either : Sanji high mid diff.
Lower it down since Minks are weak against fire lol.

The SFX

Also to add Oven is the most Robust ( Durable) Charlotte Child. Meaning he is even more durable than Katakuri. And Sanji cracked his neck with one base kick.
Figured so when it comes to Sanji you wanna use suffixes but when Zoro literally had same starvation panel that Luffy had in WCI before passing out you wouldn't even come close to acknowledging that?

And if it isn't clear I am not projecting Zoro's anything on Sanji, just pointing out fundamental lack of consistency in your approach to argumentation. Why does Sanji get benefit of all the doubts from you and Zoro gets brunt of all the doubts?

Figured so when it comes to Sanji you wanna use suffixes but when Zoro literally had same starvation panel that Luffy had in WCI before passing out you wouldn't even come close to acknowledging that?

And if it isn't clear I am not projecting Zoro's anything on Sanji, just pointing out fundamental lack of consistency in panels. Why does Sanji get benefit of all the doubts from you and Zoro gets brunt of all the doubts?
You do realise starving isnt a valid excuse to pass out ?

Did Big Meme pass out when she was starving ?

Did Luffy pass out when he was hungry against Katakuri ?

Did Kid Sanji pass out when he had no food left ?

Did EB Gin pass out ?

And dont you dare say Luffy passed out when he was waiting for Sanji. Luffy woke up immediately when he smelt food and didnt need any medical help....

To blame Zoro's fainting to food, is worse than saying it was to do with the wound.

So please dont embrass yourselves by trying to use starvation as an excuse.

(Please stay on topic)...

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Perospero bodied Pedro in 2 seconds and Sanji would mid diff Peros. Sanji definitely better useless pedro whips out sulong in that case it might be a sort of fight. In which Sanji would still win
Sanji can beat Peros easy because of a huge match up advantage but Peros is really strong.
Without his suit Sanji and Peros are in the same ballpark power wise.

You do realise starving isnt a valid excuse to pass out ?

Did Big Meme pass out when she was starving ?

Did Luffy pass out when he was hungry against Katakuri ?

Did Kid Sanji pass out when he had no food left ?

Did EB Gin pass out ?

And dont you dare say Luffy passed put when he was waiting for Sanji. Luffy woke up immediately when he smelt food and didnt need any medical help....

So please dont embrass yourselves by trying to use starvation as an excuse.

(Please stay on topic)...
You understand starvation can make your wound worse right? I am genuinely surprised I have to teach a 19 year old **** who I assume goes to college how starvation can have an impact on a wound.

During starvation body's energy reserves are depleted which can hinder your ability to deal with wounds as there isn't sufficient energy in your body to keep going. If Sanji had kicked Luffy in that head in that moment where Luffy was starving he would go down as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.