Speculations Sanji vs Perospero it is

S

stealthblack

BM is fighting queen, part 2 of udon, queen vs queen of totland. marco v king, inu vs jack. queen vs bm is like mechagodzilla vs king kong from the movie

sanji's role this arc is avenging Pedro.

is it satisfactory? no, peros should have been his WCI fight. and sanji woon't fight 1vs1 when zoro doesn't get 1vs1

looks like us sanji fans have to wait for EoS to see something big from sanji in ccombat

S

stealthblack

Dude, come on.

Pay Pay v Sanji is more likely than Pero v Sanji. And Pay Pay just got steam rolled by BM...

Pero is weak to fire, Sanji just negs all his DF powers...

Judge's Friend is waiting for Judge's Son. :steef:
he is weak to fire, didn't see you complain when enel was weak to rubberffy.

the explosion of pedro is way more fire damaging then any DJ kicks sanji can make and peros survived that

Last edited by a moderator:
he is weak to fire, didn't see you complain when enel was weak to rubberffy.

the explosion of pedro is way more fire damaging then any DJ kicks sanji can make and pedro survived that
Who the fuck cares about Pedro's bomb lol.

Perospero cannot trap Sanji with candy like Brook, Sanji would melt it with HM.
Perospero can't create candy walls to defend himself like against G3 Luffy, Sanji would melt them with DJ attacks like Luffy with RH.

Sanjino can engage him in CQC and it's night night for Pero.

S

stealthblack

Who the fuck cares about Pedro's bomb lol.

Perospero cannot trap Sanji with candy like Brook, Sanji would melt it with HM.
Perospero can't create candy walls to defend himself like against G3 Luffy, Sanji would melt them with DJ attacks like Luffy with RH.

Sanjino can engage him in CQC and it's night night for Pero.
peros has candybullets to only known weakness of raid suit

BM is fighting queen, part 2 of udon, queen vs queen of totland. marco v king, inu vs jack. queen vs bm is like mechagodzilla vs king kong from the movie

sanji's role this arc is avenging Pedro.

is it satisfactory? no, peros should have been his WCI fight. and sanji woon't fight 1vs1 when zoro doesn't get 1vs1

looks like us sanji fans have to wait for EoS to see something big from sanji in ccombat
What wrong with sanji vs Perospero ? You guys just want sanji to fight the strongest guy...come one Perospero is already a monster and he has all the build up...I actually can not wait for them to encounter because it’s gonna be really fun.

Fire counters Perospero pretty hard and that dude has more reason to face Carrot than Sanji, not much point to the fight (especially since Carrot told Sanji to not blame himself for Pedro's death despite her still harbouring a grudge). I'd enjoy Sanji vs Perospero but Queen is Sanji's arc opponent. He recognised Sanji as third strongest of the crew and he knows Sanji's father. I expect Sanji to meet up with Yamato first but at the end of the day, I expect Sanji vs Queen to be the match-up.