Do you believe that Sanji is going to defeat Queen this arc

• Yes

Votes: 94 75.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters
P

PeperLevi

Won't happen. Because so far don't exist reason for it and probably won't appear none.
I know you Sanji's fans are waiting for him in action,but there is a logic you need use for predict fights in One Piece. If you guys don't know,i can teach you.
According the logic to predict fights in One Piece,the perfect character to fight Queen is Franky.

S

stealthblack

Yes, sanji will fight Queen in this arc, but not because he is an okama and i don't think he was even an okama, sanji will fight queen is simply because he is the 3rd stronger man in kaido's crew.
Simple as:cheers:
Does IT aply If big mom pirates are here too? Like their alliance îs Like luffy alliance. Kaidou and BM are the Two strongest, then king then idk,
Queen or smoothie? What If katakuri îs here too.
Post automatically merged:

Won't happen. Because so far don't exist reason for it and probably won't appear none.
I know you Sanji's fans are waiting for him in action,but there is a logic you need use for predict fights in One Piece. If you guys don't know,i can teach you.
According the logic to predict fights in One Piece,the perfect character to fight Queen is Franky.
Not If one îs 1,32 billions bounty and one îs 98 millions bounty. Too much difference between them.

It's like pre TS Kuma vs pre TS Franky. Both cyborgs, but Kuma was on a whole different level.

Last edited by a moderator:
What logic?

I myself proposed some months before the official reveal that Queen would be the user of the Brachiosaurus devil fruit because the black Ranger (the one Sanji's Raid Suit is based on) in Power Rangers Dino Thunder had this animal as his signature dinosaur. All of this, of course, following the Sanji versus Queen possibility.

The reasons are there. First of all, Sanji was shown to be conflicted about the Raid Suit and one of his main concerns were making himself stronger through science. Later on, when facing Page One, he thinks of the people he could save by swallowing his pride. Queen appears to be the main scientific figure within the Beast Pirates as he's a cyborg that enjoys technology and is capable of creating chemical weapons. There you have a direct point of confrontation between how differently science can be used and a reason for Sanji to reaffirm his thoughts about it being a good ally and completely accepting the suit.

Not only that, but Queen being an engineer actually points to him having a main role in the whole factory plot. The same factories that are posioning the food and water of Wano and leading its citizens to perpetual hunger. I assume I don't need to go further on this point regarding Sanji, do I?

Not to mention the relationship between King and Queen (seen before in main fighting arcs like Arabasta and Enies Lobby) and the chances of Queen being an okama, which are still there.

I'm sorry, but your logic seems biased and flawed. You aren't considering all the factors at all.

At this time, I don't see Sanji fighting Queen. There's no reason for him to fight Queen. I know fans want him to fight Queen because Queens the third strongest Beast pirate.

I see Kid fighting Queen over Sanji. He's the person over torturing people in the jail. Kid was in jail and he's probably the one who tortured Killer so I could definitely see Kid wanting payback.

I do see Sanji fighting Smoothie. Since Big mom Pirates are there they are going to have some huge roll in the major battle. Sanji already has a connection to Big mom Pirates because of the events that occurred at WCI. That would give Sanji some payback.

At this time, I don't see Sanji fighting Queen. There's no reason for him to fight Queen. I know fans want him to fight Queen because Queens the third strongest Beast pirate.

I see Kid fighting Queen over Sanji. He's the person over torturing people in the jail. Kid was in jail and he's probably the one who tortured Killer so I could definitely see Kid wanting payback.

I do see Sanji fighting Smoothie. Since Big mom Pirates are there they are going to have some huge roll in the major battle. Sanji already has a connection to Big mom Pirates because of the events that occurred at WCI. That would give Sanji some payback.
there is no way Sanji fighting against a female
it will be Kalifa 2.0