Speculations Sanji vs Queen is probably over, and Zoro vs King will be just as underwhelming (one chapter more)

Thoughts?

• It’s possible but I really hope not

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • It’s likely, Oda’s fights in Wano tend to be unsatisfying

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • It’s unlikely, Zoro is special so his fight we’ll be a banger

Votes: 27 35.5%
  • It’s obvious, Zoro one shots opponents after a new ability/power up

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters
Zoro’s fights have never been underwhelming for the past 1000+ chapters , Oda makes sure of that
lol every Zoro fight in the Manga has been underwhelming post timeskip. His last good 1v1 fight was Ryuma. Over 500 chapters ago... Zoro vs Pica was mid dragged out for 30 chapters because of pica running away. Zoro vs Killer mid in the manga 4 page fight and if Oda didn't tell us that was Killer we would've all assumed he was fodder.

Next chapter is probably Zoro vs King end let’s see how it ends. The secret behind his durable body is gonna be revealed and that’s when Zoro starts to make him bleed again.
Post automatically merged:

lol every Zoro fight in the Manga has been underwhelming post timeskip. His last good 1v1 fight was Ryuma. Over 500 chapters ago... Zoro vs Pica was mid dragged out for 30 chapters because of pica running away. Zoro vs Killer mid in the manga 4 page fight and if Oda didn't tell us that was Killer we would've all assumed he was fodder.
His fight against Ryuma was underwhelming lol. The last great fight was against Kaku and before that mr.1.

--Queen has taken bunch of attacks from marco

--Queen himself attacked his own body

--Queen barely uses COA for defense because of plot

--Sanji got a lot of free hits against queen

--Queen was more nerfed than sanji where sanji also healed

--In a neutral setting without PIS it will be a high diff fight for sanji

@AdmiralKinyagi

I wish you were right,but as much as some of you only want to see fights,for me a 2 chapters fight is more than enough,and i want more plot progression (real plot progression,and not a continue add of subplots like Oda does). Sadly,at this point,considering the really really slow pacing of this never-ending arc,there is really a chance that Sanji and Zoro fights will last another 3 or 4 chapters for both of the fights,because Oda gets some new ideas and the editors dont stop him,or he decides he has to make some reference to a number of a chapter so he slows down the story on purpose in order to make an event happen in a specific chapter. Thats how Oda writes sadly.

Sanji vs Queen ain't over. Sanji didn't even use Anti-Manner Kick Course yet. Zoro vs King should be 2 chapters. The first should be Zoro using Adv CoC to cuts King's mask and King gets mad and pulls out Adv CoC and they have a CoC clash at the end of the chapter. Then the second one will be more fighting and Zoro might unlock another power-up (black Enma?) or just straight up beat King with Adv CoC.

Imo Zoro vs King is the best Zoro fight to date. And it hasn’t even been animated yet.

Ik a lot of ppl clown King for his lack of words, but his lore, design, abilities, and overlooked leadership skills speak for itself. I couldn’t think of a better OP fight for Zoro this arc.

Kings existence as a Zoro fight answers a lot of prior questions the fanbase collectively had.
Like Mihawks PS, Zoro and Conquerors Haki, Advanced CoC, soon Black Blades, and most importantly Zoro’s Backstory (1000 chapters later we have gotten so much for zoro), Sword Lore. If Zoro vs King is underwhelming for you, idk what else this arc can give you that could surpass this