General & Others Sanji vs Queen & King in anime

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And we know that King > Zoro before King of hell so why can't Queen be slighlty below that Zoro?
Because we also know Zoro is stronger than Queen even before the King of Hell. Zoro wasn't any less of a fighter than King before CoC too. He just wasn't equipped to fight King. Zoro's strongest attribute was utterly useless against King. The same doesn't apply to Queen because Zoro's arsenal works fine against him. Taking hits and enduring them is Queen's modus operandi, and it won't end well for him when his opponent is Zoro.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I mean if you have shit like this shoved in your face....

This ep was a win. Makes that scene irrelevant now.
Not necessarily. I mean I agree this meme went too far but being able to clash with the opponent for at least some time is some basic shit. King isn't even an offense-centric fighter, so Sanji doing at least this much is a must IMO. It's not like Sanji's Black Maria level or something. He's not that far off from King's level in the grand scheme of things. I mean, like, when you compare the gap b/w Sanji and King to that of King and a top-tier for instance. The latter is far bigger but I bet King'd last a decent amount of time against most top tiers.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Not necessarily. I mean I agree this meme went too far but being able to clash with the opponent for at least some time is some basic shit. King isn't even an offense-centric fighter, so Sanji doing at least this much is a must IMO. It's not like Sanji's Black Maria level or something. He's not that far off from King's level in the grand scheme of things. I mean, like, when you compare the gap b/w Sanji and King to that of King and a top-tier for instance. The latter is far bigger but I bet King'd last a decent amount of time against most top tiers.
Dude king got neg diff by green bull:seriously: