Sanji vs Zoro: Unfiltered

Is this thread garbage?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheAncientCenturion approves of this. I dont know how much his opinion matters. But just taking a chance.

Bait, troll and wank as much you want. Let the other fans know that theyre trash and San....I mean your fav is better.

Disclaimer: You are not allowed to mention users unless they have posted in this thread.

Ill start. Zoro is acc pure trash and is an embrassment to the SH crew. Useless ass mofo who hasnt done shite for but fight trash fodder. Sanji has way better feats in all categories and has faced way better opponents. Sanji has more paneltime and is more loved than that trash ass loser.

zoro vs sanji thread in a few months:

"queen is the female equivalent of king, queen = king"
"brachiosaurus were stronger than pterodactylus in real life, queen > king"
"cracking nerfed big mom's skull > cutting kaido"
He is after all. One damage a Yonko, one damage a ship that isn't even destroyed.

And one is going to fight that Yonko while one going to get Orochi. Zoro getting Neg-Diff if he even get close to Kaido and that is the truth.

Youre such a pussy its hilarious.

Why are you tryna ignore what ive put.

Hawkins goal was to capture luffy and zoro.
Because of zoro he failed. Tsuru even said zoro won.

Now if you have any balls you got that panel of sanji beating page one???
Page one's goal was to kill Sanji
Sanji's goal was to defeat him with no injuries and without revealing his identity

next time we see him, he is uninjured (check)
no one found out who he was because drake didnt who soba mask was (check)
Sanji is alive so page one failed (check)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Page one's goal was to kill Sanji
Sanji's goal was to defeat him with no injuries and without revealing his identity

next time we see him, he is uninjured (check)
no one found out who he was because drake didnt who soba mask was (check)
Sanji is alive so page one failed (check)
Holy shit. Could you be any more pathetic.
Where is the panel???
You were quick to show panels before to try and disingenuously prove your point.
Page one is irrelevant to this story so oda has no reason not to show sanji winning if he did.
So again until you get me the panel i could say..
Sanji is unhurt because he ran away

Drake took page one out cause he is an undercover marine and it would make his life easier to get rid of the guy he was paired with.
Post automatically merged:

He is after all. One damage a Yonko, one damage a ship that isn't even destroyed.

And one is going to fight that Yonko while one going to get Orochi. Zoro getting Neg-Diff if he even get close to Kaido and that is the truth.
If zoro is going for orochi you 1000 iq guy
Why did oda not give him the ame no habikiri the sword that literally translates to snake slayer (orochis fruit is the snake snake mythical variant) a sword famous in japan for slaying the yamata no orochi

Why did he give him enma the only sword to scar kaido ?

Status
Not open for further replies.