Future Events Sanji will beat a woman in last chapters of One Piece..

i------------>.

i alwayz had tis theory in my mind...

we all wouldn't lay hand on woman of course...

sanji druring his whole life never lay hand on femal....but that don't mean he can't beat woman right????...

sanji apponenets mostly are women right???..but he always lose fight against them becuz he refuse to fight em...

now imagine in great war arc sanji faces a lady ..wouldn't sanji not wanting to beat a woman be a sort of trumpcard in itself???..

sanji refuze to lay hand on woman...but at some point he'll realize that beating that woman is key to win final war...i mean it's fine if he do it just once in his life for sake of humanity..

it gona be something like that :

now who is that woman sanji is gonna beat...y'all gona be surprised🙂..

that woman is :

KATARINA DAVONE!!!! ..

my theory of who katarina davone is :

katarina davone is a okama...she was originaly a man who had gender sweep ..i mean just just look at her face!!!!...she don't even like a woman to me + she is muscled like a man..

sanji will face katarina davone and beat her...

that means that sanji technicaly didn't beat a woman but instead a man....

sanji in end wil stand by his principles of not lying hand on women..till end of series...

such a kind man sanji is...

katarina davone is a okama...she was originaly a man who had gender sweep ..i mean just just look at her face!!!!...she don't even like a woman to me + she is muscled like a man..
This hurts. Oda has drawn lots of women who don't look like his regular women style and nobody ever said they don't look female enough. And now you say she doesn't even look female? That's bad analyzing and simply rude.

The whole point of her story is she hates pretty women because she was unfortunate to not be "as pretty" as other women and thus she hates and kills other women.

This hurts. Oda has drawn lots of women who don't look like his regular women style and nobody ever said they don't look female enough. And now you say she doesn't even look female? That's bad analyzing and simply rude.

The whole point of her story is she hates pretty women because she was unfortunate to not be "as pretty" as other women and thus she hates and kills other women.
Like who????????..

Like who????????..
Miss Monday, Charlotte Compote, Dadan, Miss Merry Christmas, Doctor Kureha, Boa Sandersonia, Boa Marigold, Cosmos, Sweet Pea, Charlotte Brulee, Charlotte Citron, Charlotte Chiffon, Charlotte Lola, and possibly more of the Charlotte family, style wise even O-Tsuru is different from the other female characters, Matryo Princesses and Lemoncheese and Neggy (attendees of the Levely), Jola, Uholisia (Sais ex fiancee), Kyuin (the woman Franky kissed in Dressrosa)

Just to name a few, feel free to check them out
Post automatically merged:

Here are a few that come to mind:

Miss Monday
Boa Sandersonia
Boa Marigold
Granny Kokoro
Dadan
Big Mom

There are a lot more of course.
Oh Kokoro, that's a good one too, thanks

No , oda create all of character with their unique side . Why ? Because he wanted to adress every people reading manga. If you defend gender equality , yeah you can choose zoro , if you defend any food should not be wasted you can go Sanji bla bla bla. These characters will never break .

Sanji wouldn't do it to save Robin, he won't do it for anyone.
Post automatically merged:

Miss Monday, Charlotte Compote, Dadan, Miss Merry Christmas, Doctor Kureha, Boa Sandersonia, Boa Marigold, Cosmos, Sweet Pea, Charlotte Brulee, Charlotte Citron, Charlotte Chiffon, Charlotte Lola, and possibly more of the Charlotte family, style wise even O-Tsuru is different from the other female characters, Matryo Princesses and Lemoncheese and Neggy (attendees of the Levely), Jola, Uholisia (Sais ex fiancee), Kyuin (the woman Franky kissed in Dressrosa)

Just to name a few, feel free to check them out
Soooo the ugly women?

You guys keep demanding something that will never happen
And when it never happen, you complain about how disappointed you are…

Pudding was the ultimate test for Sanji hitting a woman after what she did… and still, never did it.

it’s the same with the priciple of not fighting with hands… EVEN with exoskeleton, and healing power, he will not fight with hands… it’s about principle, his hands are for cooking only… and his priciple and values prevent him from hitting women too