Will Sanji be top tier eos?

• Total voters
did you not read what i typed out about portrayal? or did you actively choose to ignore it?

please stop wanking queen so hard. he is a strong opponent and sanji is gonna get mad feats. but dont make it seem like sanji will be yc1 level or sanji can defeat marco or king cause clearly that aint what oda's writing.
Are you actively ignoring the information provided in the manga to downplay Queen?
And Yes Sanji will be YC1 for defeating a YC1/2 opponent. Are you one of those people who believe in YC1.5 stuff?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Are you actively ignoring the information provided in the manga to downplay Queen?
please tell me what information i am ignoring. cause if it's choosing to fight a yonko over food, the bar is on the goddamn floor. except absolute bums like smoothie (who would still be waiting for mama's permission) , every other yonko commander would do that.

jack had no fear jumping into fight sengoku, fujitora and tsuru to free doflamingo. queen is well ahead of jack in the crew and i acknowledge that. equating queen with marco and king is an absolute garbage take and stop pretending like it makes sense lmao.
Post automatically merged:

And Yes Sanji will be YC1 for defeating a YC1/2 opponent. Are you one of those people who believe in YC1.5 stuff?
sanji will be YC2 atleast if he defeats queen. the rest depends on how difficult the battle is for sanji. and no i dont believe in the YC 1.5 garbage.

Doffy grunts when he blocks his attack and Sanji is the only character he calls "a strong one" in the whole arc
That’s EXACTLY what you fall for,more so that’s exactly what the whole sanji fanbase falls for,These stale hearsay moments from Oda to cover his own mess when in reality mf gets washed by every serious threatening character.
The fear Oda exhibits while portraying Sanji is so fucking annoying,Man never lets loose and gives us some feats instead Humiliations ,getting cucked,Shafted,shat upon and embarrassed, that is Sanji.
Man’s main combat style is kicks and Oda did more for that Character in Dressrosa named Sai than he did with Sanji,one kick destroyed the entire mountain ,when he had Sanji for that it’s always the same old Diable Jambe bullshit with it’s non existent AP and failure to even break some slightly enhanced doors.No hardening no new moves,only Broken Bones
Sanji in that scene with King looks like a fucking insect,sure did the raid suit save him,sure he tanked that but the Way Oda Crafted the dialogue.............
Damn the Disrespect.

That’s EXACTLY what you fall for,more so that’s exactly what the whole sanji fanbase falls for,These stale hearsay moments from Oda to cover his own mess when in reality mf gets washed by every serious threatening character.
The fear Oda exhibits while portraying Sanji is so fucking annoying,Man never lets loose and gives us some feats instead Humiliations ,getting cucked,Shafted,shat upon and embarrassed, that is Sanji.
Man’s main combat style is kicks and Oda did more for that Character in Dressrosa named Sai than he did with Sanji,one kick destroyed the entire mountain ,when he had Sanji for that it’s always the same old Diable Jambe bullshit with it’s non existent AP and failure to even break some slightly enhanced doors.No hardening no new moves,only Broken Bones
Sanji in that scene with King looks like a fucking insect,sure did the raid suit save him,sure he tanked that but the Way Oda Crafted the dialogue.............
Damn the Disrespect.
The only character that "washed" Sanji was Doflamingo, and it was via Hax, with Law apologizing to Sanji for not telling him about Doflamingos DF.

Same Doflamingo washed both Law and Luffy before later in the arc when the SH's are allowed to shine so who cares :kayneshrug:

Also Luffy got "washed" by Apoo this very arc via Hax and Apoo isn't shit to him strength wise :milaugh:

DJ matched Luffy's G3 back in WCI, and now indirectly fucked up a 700 mil bounty Perospero from the very first strike, after breaking all of Queen's metalic teeth on contact :goyea:

Sanji will show hardening as well, but the fact that Sanji can perform so well even without it is even more hype. Fighting a 1,32 bil commander in base without hardening, it just leaves that much more room for Sanji to boost his already incredibly impressive strength :akaman:

Luffy got hit by COC once and now he can use it.......he went from getting K.O.ed by kaido to fighting on par with him for some time in span of months..........sanji can easily get powerups to fight an admiral.......

“Sanji will not fight disasters”:suresure:
Every time I think of this sentence, I feel funny
Sanji's status and strength are confirmed by the author
He is the wings of PK,He is now fighting the second worst disaster
Why do some stupid people think Sanji can't get to the admiral level