Future Events Sanji will never beat an Admiral and why Onigashima is proving it to us.

Sanji is fighting Green Bull 100%

Every single thing about Green Bulls introduction connects with the most stand out aspects of Sanji's character.

1. Food

He cooked for Fujitora a "Mighty Delicious" dish

2. Wanting interaction with pretty women

3. Being denied that interaction

My man says that he'd eat if a pretty lady would feed him, but he couldn't get one to do that for him in the past three years :kobeha:

4. Vegapunk connection with Sanji being pushed on that path with his powerups

5. Even his design and personality fit. Take a second look at that jaw line, teeth, nose, the wavy hair

He looks the most cartonish out of all the Admirals, like Gaston found his way to One Piece

and he's laid back not really following orders and always laughing

like legit 3 out of 4 panels he's laughing his ass off. He fits perfectly the more comedic/flamboyant route Oda likes to take with Sanji's opponents.

Oda did not even really show us the man properly, and used one page and a half to tease in every single possible way that this guy fits perfectly as Sanji's opponent. :milaugh:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Sanji vs Greenbull looks fine but he will hardly defeat him.

Sanji is not getting that powerful in such a short timespan.

Zoro himself will likely struggle consistently against Borsalino.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Sanji vs Greenbull looks fine but he will hardly defeat him.

Sanji is not getting that powerful in such a short timespan.

Zoro himself will likely struggle consistently against Borsalino.
Agree. I think Sanji can stall Greenbull but not defeat him(he and Fuji can turn against WG).

The only admirals that i see being completely defeated in EOS are Akainu and Kizaru, because they're from old gen and have different values than Fujitora, Coby, Smoker etc.

Sanji is fighting Green Bull 100%

Every single thing about Green Bulls introduction connects with the most stand out aspects of Sanji's character.

1. Food

He cooked for Fujitora a "Mighty Delicious" dish

2. Wanting interaction with pretty women

3. Being denied that interaction

My man says that he'd eat if a pretty lady would feed him, but he couldn't get one to do that for him in the past three years :kobeha:

4. Vegapunk connection with Sanji being pushed on that path with his powerups

5. Even his design and personality fit. Take a second look at that jaw line, teeth, nose, the wavy hair

He looks the most cartonish out of all the Admirals, like Gaston found his way to One Piece

and he's laid back not really following orders and always laughing

like legit 3 out of 4 panels he's laughing his ass off. He fits perfectly the more comedic/flamboyant route Oda likes to take with Sanji's opponents.

Oda did not even really show us the man properly, and used one page and a half to tease in every single possible way that this guy fits perfectly as Sanji's opponent. :milaugh:
Greenbull's face isn't going to be any more goofy than the other Admiral faces, since it's based on that actor.

You guys just can't judge the way Oda boosts Sanji's strength in the big arcs properly.

Like i'm seeing the exact same narrative as i did before Wano.

"Luffy needed to team up with Law vs Doflamingo, team up with Nami vs Cracker, and he did not even win against Katakuri. There's noooo way Sanji gets a solo fight vs a top YC in Wano"

Oda's pretty much boosting Sanji to match Luffy's previous arc strength at the end of this one, or better.

We still have Elbaf, maybe Vegapunk, huge arc with crazy fights vs Blackbeard Pirates, there's 0 reason to not be able to see Sanji getting that growth all the way to the Final War.

The new admirals seem to fit pretty well with Sanji and Zoros fights.

Sanji vs Ryokugyu

Ryokugyus introduction as many have mentioned was short but he showed the main things that connect him to Sanji. Asked about Vegapunk which connects to MADS, mentions going 3 years without food but would eat if a pretty girl fed him, and a less serious attitude. Short intro yet seemed to strongly connect him to Sanji.

Zoro vs Fujitora

Fuji’s introduction was that of an honorable and stoic man. He and Luffy as well as he and Zoro clashed to show his power over gravity. His appearance is based on Zatoichi, one of the most prominent swordsman archetypes. He’s a much more stoic and actions based individual compared to other Admirals which fit with Zoros main fights (Mr. 1/Ryuma/Kaku). Although many think he won’t fight for the world government because he liked Luffy, I don’t think this will stop him. Bon Clay also had a fondness for Luffy and still fought in Alabasta, Smoker has great respect for Luffy and still tries to stop him all the time, Coby is enamored with Luffy and still tried to stand in his way at Marineford. Liking Luffy has not stopped anyone before I don’t think it’ll start now.

The new admirals seem to fit pretty well with Sanji and Zoros fights.

Sanji vs Ryokugyu

Ryokugyus introduction as many have mentioned was short but he showed the main things that connect him to Sanji. Asked about Vegapunk which connects to MADS, mentions going 3 years without food but would eat if a pretty girl fed him, and a less serious attitude. Short intro yet seemed to strongly connect him to Sanji.

Zoro vs Fujitora

Fuji’s introduction was that of an honorable and stoic man. He and Luffy as well as he and Zoro clashed to show his power over gravity. His appearance is based on Zatoichi, one of the most prominent swordsman archetypes. He’s a much more stoic and actions based individual compared to other Admirals which fit with Zoros main fights (Mr. 1/Ryuma/Kaku). Although many think he won’t fight for the world government because he liked Luffy, I don’t think this will stop him. Bon Clay also had a fondness for Luffy and still fought in Alabasta, Smoker has great respect for Luffy and still tries to stop him all the time, Coby is enamored with Luffy and still tried to stand in his way at Marineford. Liking Luffy has not stopped anyone before I don’t think it’ll start now.
Don't forget a crucial aspect of the pretty girl feeding him bit

He's trying to get that but could not for three years.

Like getting denied his chance with the ladies is one of the main jokes Oda plays with Sanji as well, and he inserts it in Green Bulls introduction.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Agree. I think Sanji can stall Greenbull but not defeat him(he and Fuji can turn against WG).

The only admirals that i see being completely defeated in EOS are Akainu and Kizaru, because they're from old gen and have different values than Fujitora, Coby, Smoker etc.
Right and speaking of Fujitora he may decide to take the sidelines and see how the situation naturally unfolds trustful that the Absolute Justice being disinstalled would not be a bad thing.

beating Yc2 means you're over Yc2... and YC1 is over YC2..

even tho i don't want it.. sanji would prolly high diff Queen.. without going all out and still walk away..

so YC1
Drop the cap, depending on the diff of the fight he can step on the YC2+ tier but not YC1. If you want to follow that logic defeating Kata made Luffy Admiral level and the guy that will defeat King will also become Admiral level. Sounds fair enough right?

the 3rd strongest enemie of strawhats in EOS/2nd subbordinate of Luffy's opponent.
• Queen isn't even the third strongest fighter lmao .
- Luffy said :
It's an all out war

So it involved all the present enemies .

• The strongest Villain : Kaido
• The second strongest : Big mom
• The third strongest : King
• The fourth strongest : Queen

Sanji is fighting the fourth strongest one against an Alliance .

Last edited:
• Queen isn't even the third strongest fighters lmao .
- Luffy said :
It's an all out war

So it involved all the present enemies .

• The strongest Villain : Kaido
• The second strongest : Big mom
• The third strongest : King
• The fourth strongest : Queen

Sanji is fighting the fourth strongest one against an Alliance .
Don't forget that there is one last mysterious enemy in Wano. That would make Kaido the 2nd strongest foe. And Zoro is bound to fight the second strongest enemy ;).

Drop the cap, depending on the diff of the fight he can step on the YC2+ tier but not YC1. If you want to follow that logic defeating Kata made Luffy Admiral level and the guy that will defeat King will also become Admiral level. Sounds fair enough right?
nah..

let me give you my take on this. Sanji hasn't had a proper fight in post time skip so his growth is stagnant compared to luffy's exponential growth.. so i cant really measure how strong he is at all compared to luffy who's had incremental fights with doffy, Cracker and then Katakuri.
ofc let's keep in mind that matchup matter too.. and luffy has been having consistently terrible match ups for fights even tho he was physically on par with everyone on the field.. but his ability when stacked against his opponents wasn't as conducive and ideal.

so saying that luffy came into time skip with the potential to knock a YC1 out isn't by any means a stretch with gear 4 boundman and snake man etc etc.. where thing get shaky is his Df power against other DF users... you have the examples of Cracker, doffy and Katakuri infront of you.. doffy legitimately could do nothing about gear 4th except stall it out.. Cracker and his biscuit army stalls out gear 4..Nd the only one who blocked full blown attacks from gear 4 is Watakuri.. the only one on par with gear 4 th without stalling it was Watakuri and gear4 ig was about to break his arnament too.. but the only thing luffy lacked is CoO and speed.. even with ACoO luffy used snake man and still had an extreme diff fight and finally equated that disparity between Katakuri and him through that form..

the fight with katakuri actually confirmed that he's Yc1 atleast.. just over katakuri or below him but not..

Yc1+ would be the likes of marco and king..
lets say the weakest Yc1 is katakuri so they'd scale over him.. Katakuri would still give them a good extreme diff depending on the match up since you see even Yc3 Cracker was able to give luffy an extreme diff.. mtach up matters

Luffy was around katakuri's level so he was YC1.. Yc1+ is after Udon training and better gear 4 control with Better FS so he'd be able to take down marco and king... and now atm luffy is on par or over bennbeckman if ben is really the strongest YC1....so technically luffy EoW is low-mid admiral level with his last fight with Kaido

if you understood or even remotely agree on what i said.. then let's continue
as for sanji its kinda linear.. if he gets a high diff fight and doesn't go all out against Queen Yc2 then he scales over queen by a good margin.. and i'd have to assume he defeats katakuri as well.. since his observation is already getting hyped to counter FS...its just a matter of time that Queen's durability is hyped and sanji taken him down.. so no doubt so with that logic sanji would be Top top Yc2.. to low-mid YC1.. OR JUST Yc1.

:laughmoji::vistalaugh: