Future Events Sanji will never beat an Admiral and why Onigashima is proving it to us.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Don't forget a crucial aspect of the pretty girl feeding him bit

He's trying to get that but could not for three years.

Like getting denied his chance with the ladies is one of the main jokes Oda plays with Sanji as well, and he inserts it in Green Bulls introduction.
Sanji has no chance with the ladies so there nothing to deny.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Don't use fan translations
That's not a fan translation.

I have no idea how this headcanon about Ryo being a chef spread. I do actually, but it doesn't matter lmao. Fuji thanked him for the meal, that does not mean that Ryo cooked it for him. Moreover, Fuji asked him if he tried the food there and that it's very tasty. I can't imagine someone asking a cook if he tried the food and informing him that the food there is tasty, when as a cook one would be able to realize that the food is tasty just by observing it or smelling it, like Sanji had previously done, let alone informing one that the food there is tasty.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

I have no idea how this headcanon about Ryo being a chef spread. I do actually, but it doesn't matter lmao. Fuji thanked him for the meal, that does not mean that Ryo cooked it for him. Moreover, Fuji asked him if he tried the food there and that it's very tasty. I can't imagine someone asking a cook if he tried the food and informing him that the food there is tasty, when as a cook one would be able to realize that the food is tasty just by observing it or smelling it, like Sanji had previously done, let alone informing one that the food there is tasty.
Candybois read fanfics not One Piece 🤣🐠

Nvm i didn't finish my cofee yet. You actually posted the same page i did :kobeha:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Where are you guys getting these translations from ?

I only linked the official english translation from Volume 90. This is the whole page

and the cut out panel i previously posted

Fujitora praises the food and thanks Green Bull for it.
Tell me you're trolling please. The page I posted and you posted are the same..

EDIT:
Nvm i didn't finish my cofee yet. You actually posted the same page i did :kobeha:

Yeah that's what I said lmao. And there's no evidence that Ryo is a chef, quite the opposite.

I'm dropping the Green Bull = cook since there's no real evidence for that as it stands.

Connection with food remains, since Sanji would feed anyone and Green Bull won't eat food unless "insert condition that again links Green Bull with Sanji two folded via his desire towards pretty ladies and lack of success with that desire" :myman:

I'm dropping the Green Bull = cook since there's no real evidence for that as it stands.

Connection with food remains, since Sanji would feed anyone and Green Bull won't eat food unless "insert condition that again links Green Bull with Sanji two folded via his desire towards pretty ladies and lack of success with that desire" :myman:
Yeah I doubt green bulls a cook, I can’t imagine a cook going three years without partaking in the food they make

Yeah I doubt green bulls a cook, I can’t imagine a cook going three years without partaking in the food they make
I mean that would be interesting.

My headcanon is also that Green Bull is a Cyborg and that's why he can go without eating for so long. That's also his connection with good old Vegapunk. Also he will take charge of the Shichibukai replacement squad of modified humans :myman:

they literally have scars there’s no proof they aren’t fighters that’s only your headcanon. There’s many possibilities they all could have gotten the surgery from the OPE OPE. They could have been using jewelry bonney. Stop acting like you know every fucking thing. You couldn’t tell me before shanks met with the gorosei that he was gonna do it could you?

they literally have scars and the Gandhi has a sword. Why would they just be old people?
Fucking SPANDAM has scars, what the fuck is this argument? Having scars does not make you powerful. It means literally nothing at all. Plenty of weak characters have been shown to have scars. Also not all of them have scars either. Only two of them.

They have freaking generic old men design, Oda didn't even bother to give them ACTUAL NAMES and you're acting like they're fucking built up as final villains and worthy EoS fights for Zoro or Luffy lmao.

They are the face of the WG, if they were IMMORTAL and had been around for CENTURIES, everyone would know it and it'd be mentionned when people bring them up.

ONE OF THESE GOROSEI BUMS NEEDS A CANE TO WALK PROPERLY FFS :milaugh:

GOROSEI BUM SHOOK OF KUZAN's MONSTROUS STRENGTH :milaugh: