Future Events Sanji will never beat an Admiral and why Onigashima is proving it to us.

Not even Whitebeard's Gura could manage Akainu consistently with the first strike.
U get mad at me for asking if a guy was gay (cuz dude was MADDDDD sus) and threatened to report me for it but then you like a comment of a guy bashing gays….

What kind of backwards shit are you on homie???
Post automatically merged:

For many years, Sanji fans have lived in the delusion that one day, at the end of the series, Sanji would get to defeat a Navy Admiral, the highest power of the entire World Government, in a 1 on 1 fight.
However this is just delusion and nonsense and in this thread I will explain why it makes no sense for Sanji fans to have such ridiculously high hopes for their boy

1) The symbolysm is NOT here

Sanji fans often use color theme to argue that he will fight Kizaru, they're both "yellow" and both use kicks and yada yada.
However let's analyze Sanji and Kizaru to see whether this is true or not ...

-Sanji is "Black Leg" and "Steath Black"
-Kizaru is the "Yellow Monkey" and "Light man"

Their color theme don't match, Sanji being blonde does not make him "yellow", his color is BLACK and has always been BLACK since the very beginning of ONE PIECE

Furthermore Kizaru is NOT a kicker,
-Kizaru has only used kicks to defeat preskip Supernovas fodders;
-He doesn't kick Rayleigh
-He doesn't kick Marco
-He doesn't kick Whitebeard

And to finish, Kizaru is actually AKAINU's RIGHT HAND MAN whereas Sanji is not Luffy's right hand man at all, if anyone from the Straw Hat fights Kizaru, it would be Zoro

2) Sanji is already playing second fiddle to other characters

In Onigashima alone, Sanji is less relevant than : Luffy,Zoro,Kid,Law,Yamato and Killer.
That's 6 charactacters who have put Sanji in their shadow.
In an arc that doesn't even have half the casting that the final war vs the WG will have.

If Sanji already plays second fiddle to Kid,Law,Yamato,Killer what chances does he have to beat an Admiral over Luffy,Zoro,Dragon,Sabo,Kuzan or Garp (if they side with revos/Luffy) ? Literally NONE.

And that's not even accouting for the fact that the Wano characters will probably still feature in the final arc, or that Shanks and Teach could also possibly have a role in it.

3) Sanji can't beat someone equally as strong as Luffy's opponent

The Marines are not a YONKO CREW.
Admirals aren't Calamitards.
Kizaru can give extreme difficulty to the fleet admiral Akainu who is one of Luffy's EoS fights.

Sanji has always been nothing but fodder to Luffy's opponent, Crocodile,Lucci,Enel,Moriah,Doflamingo,Katakuri,Kaido, Sanji can't compete with any off them.
There is no chance Sanji can defeat an Admiral who's comparable to Akainu aka Luffy's opponent, in a fight
Because Luffy >>> Sanji. ALWAYS

4) The thematic of Sanji character and why CP0 fits BEST as an opponent for him

Sanji has never been about power or becoming the strongest.
He's always been about being smart and mixing up intelligence with fighting prowess.
Mr Prince, boarding the ferry train, and now with the RAID SUIT, Sanji has everything that suits a perfect SECRET AGENT.
Sanji fighting the leader of CP0, in a duel of super agents, makes far more sense thematically than him fighting a nuclear weapon of a fighter in an Admiral.

It would also give closure to his Germa 66 arc, as Germa once worked with the WG and CP0 has intelligence on them.
Aren’t you the same clown who said Sanji wouldn’t face a YC? Your credibility is nonexistent and what a terrible attempt at a spite thread

Last edited:
U get mad at me for asking if a guy was gay (cuz dude was MADDDDD sus) and threatened to report me for it but then you like a comment of a guy bashing gays….

Aren’t you the same clown who said Sanji wouldn’t face a YC? Your credibility is nonexistent and what a terrible attempt at a spite thread

Don't worry. If I notice something is wrong I report it.

Well,Oda is setting up Luffy to accomplish what Roger and Xebec couldn't,so i think at least Zoro and Sanji should be able to defeat an admiral by EOS!Other straw hats,grand fleet members and allies such as Revs will take care of vice admirals,ssg,cp0,gorosei and IM!
Luffy vs Sakazuki!
Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Kizaru!
Jinbe and/or Yamato vs Green Bull!
CP0 vs REVS!
Dragon vs IMU!

Well,Oda is setting up Luffy to accomplish what Roger and Xebec couldn't,so i think at least Zoro and Sanji should be able to defeat an admiral by EOS!Other straw hats,grand fleet members and allies such as Revs will take care of vice admirals,ssg,cp0,gorosei and IM!
Luffy vs Sakazuki!
Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Kizaru!
CP0 vs REVS!
Dragon vs IMU!
I still don't see Fuji fighting against the SH.

Luffy vs Sakazuki!
Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Kizaru!
CP0 vs REVS!
Dragon vs IMU!
So Kid, Law, Sabo, Shanks and or Mihawk will just be sitting there dricking box wine while watching jinbe and Sanji fight admirals LOLOLOLOL

Last edited: