Future Events Sanji will never beat an Admiral and why Onigashima is proving it to us.

Well,Oda is setting up Luffy to accomplish what Roger and Xebec couldn't,so i think at least Zoro and Sanji should be able to defeat an admiral by EOS!Other straw hats,grand fleet members and allies such as Revs will take care of vice admirals,ssg,cp0,gorosei and IM!
Luffy vs Sakazuki!
Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Kizaru!
Jinbe and/or Yamato vs Green Bull!
CP0 vs REVS!
Dragon vs IMU!
I’m still going

Luffy vs Smoker
Sabo vs Akainu
Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Ryokugyu
Usopp vs Chaton
Nami vs Gion
Franky vs SSG
Chopper vs SSG
Jinbe vs CP0
Robin vs CP0
Brook vs CP0
Dragon vs Kong

I’m still going

Luffy vs Smoker
Sabo vs Akainu
Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Ryokugyu
Usopp vs Chaton
Nami vs Gion
Franky vs SSG
Chopper vs SSG
Jinbe vs CP0
Robin vs CP0
Brook vs CP0
Dragon vs Kong
Kizaru just netflix and chill?
Anyways I doubt Smoker is gonna fight Luffy seriously, same with Fujitora. Remember they both showed their disdain with the current Marine and WG, and Luffy will be fighting to erase that. At best they may clash but they will not try all their best to stop Luffy and the gangs.

Kizaru just netflix and chill?
Anyways I doubt Smoker is gonna fight Luffy seriously, same with Fujitora. Remember they both showed their disdain with the current Marine and WG, and Luffy will be fighting to erase that. At best they may clash but they will not try all their best to stop Luffy and the gangs.
I still think kizaru dies long before the final war to Blackbeard.

Showing disdain for the WG doesn’t mean they’ll fight along side the pirate king against it. They won’t know what Luffys fighting for just that he’s fighting the marines. Luffy isn’t going to talk his way out of a fight with smoker because Luffy wants to fight smoker. Same with Zoro and Fujitora

I still think kizaru dies long before the final war to Blackbeard.

Showing disdain for the WG doesn’t mean they’ll fight along side the pirate king against it. They won’t know what Luffys fighting for just that he’s fighting the marines. Luffy isn’t going to talk his way out of a fight with smoker because Luffy wants to fight smoker. Same with Zoro and Fujitora
I don't see an Admiral being killed or getting anything below a high diff fight.

Last edited:
I don’t see Kizaru making it to the final war. I feel like he’s going to be Blackbeard’s hype up fight in an upcoming arc where Blackbeard will show just how insane his power truly is.
Everyone knows how strong he is alr tho. And giving the Pika no Mi to someone with a different personality than Kizaru's might be a world changer.

Everyone knows how strong he is alr tho. And giving the Pika no Mi to someone with a different personality than Kizaru's might be a world changer.
Itd be a massive power boost that’s for sure, but ever since Kizaru said he was willing to go and confront Kaido and big mom I can’t help but think he’ll volunteer to go stop BB. And if those two fight I only see one outcome

Sanji is top 3 in the crew I can't see why he cant beat a admiral all of ur points is why he wont fight kizaru but but hes not GB is 2 strongest admiral imo and I think Sanji will fight him it has not been disapproved that Sanji wont fight greenbull the sanji hate on the forum is incredible

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Sanji is top 3 in the crew I can't see why he cant beat a admiral all of ur points is why he wont fight kizaru but but hes not GB is 2 strongest admiral imo and I think Sanji will fight him it has not been disapproved that Sanji wont fight greenbull the sanji hate on the forum is incredible
Admirals are the top of the world while Sanji just a cook