Speculations Sanji will never defeat an admiral

Sorry to break it to you guys, but there's no universe in which he can pull what Ryokugu has done. No matter how much EoS bullshit you wanna throw.

I'm not seeing it. Sanji will never reach admiral level. Sorry. At this moment is like saying he'll reach Kaidos level lol.

I'm giving Zoro the benefit of the doubt because Mihawk is supposedly above Yonkou themselves. But Zoros power level doesn't really seem to be projected in such way at this moment. He needs very serious power ups and I don't know which they can be since he unlocked all hakis known so far.

Do people just forget that One Piece is a shonen?

It’s like back when people were saying “Zoro and Sanji beating King and Queen would be disrespectful to Luffy” or “Zoro or Sanji will not fight Calamities”

Zoro and Sanji are both going be top 10 EOS. Because it’s a shonen anime and power progression getting crazy is so normal for it.

So yes both Zoro and Sanji will fight admirals. The likelihood that they both surpass Kaido is high as well because again this is a shonen

Only Zoro going to be in TOP 10, not Sanji lol.
Maybe in top 40 :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Do people just forget that One Piece is a shonen?

It’s like back when people were saying “Zoro and Sanji beating King and Queen would be disrespectful to Luffy” or “Zoro or Sanji will not fight Calamities”

Zoro and Sanji are both going be top 10 EOS. Because it’s a shonen anime and power progression getting crazy is so normal for it.

So yes both Zoro and Sanji will fight admirals. The likelihood that they both surpass Kaido is high as well because again this is a shonen
Post automatically merged:

Lanji at most will be Marco's level :suresure:

It's not that he won't have the power to do it lol. Oda moved him from bottom YC level to top YC level in one fight. The Straw Hats will be as strong as Oda needs them to be to defeat their opponents, that's pretty much it.

The bigger issue is how Oda is going to wank the shit out of Sakazuki when the admirals have generally been showcased as being on the same level as each other.

Between the "Sanji can do anything Zoro can do!!" crowd and the "Sanji will never be strong enough to do this!!" crowd, I get massive headaches lmao

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's not that he won't have the power to do it lol. Oda moved him from bottom YC level to top YC level in one fight. The Straw Hats will be as strong as Oda needs them to be to defeat their opponents, that's pretty much it.

The bigger issue is how Oda is going to wank the shit out of Sakazuki when the admirals have generally been showcased as being on the same level as each other.
SSG enhancements?
Possibly.

Between the "Sanji can do anything Zoro can do!!" crowd and the "Sanji will never be strong enough to do this!!" crowd, I get massive headaches lmao
I’m imagining Sakazukis going to get special treatment. My prediction is that Kuzan May be the one to defeat Kizaru which will hype up him as well as Sakazuki

the gap wont be as big as kaido king
but it will be significant . That will be demonstrated if he fights luffy.

It doesn't matter how Oda depicts him issue to issue, volume to volume, or even year to year - what has remained consistent since the beginning of the manga is that Sanji always wins the big fights, and he never fights weaker than the third strongest fighter (on occasion, he has fought the second).

I have always been of the belief that the Yonkou would have each have at least one subordinate that could tango with Admirals on equal footing.

Luffy will have at least two - Zoro and Sanji.

(Possibly three with Yamato.)