Sanji would dead for Luffy pain. The candiboys should be eternally grateful for The Grandmaster

The candiboys should be eternally grateful for The Grandmaster and become zoro way

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
pell is zoan while your cook was one shot for a scabbard
Why is ''my cook''? :suresure: I am only BB fan not Luffy's underlings.

You are seeing Sanji fans in every corner. Poor guy.

If Pell survived that bomb then you shouldn't expect anyone to die. So candyboy was going to survive that too, especially when SH pirates have plot armor.

Roronoa-sama

Zoro also gotta be thankful to Chopper. Because if it wasnt for him Zoro would be dead from taking in Luffy's pain.

Neither Sanji or Zoro would have survived it lmao. Chopper confirmed Zoro was on the brink of death.

he was conscious for 24 hours while sanji fall out for a scabbard

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro also gotta be thankful to Chopper. Because if it wasnt for him Zoro would be dead from taking in Luffy's pain.

Neither Sanji or Zoro would have survived it lmao. Chopper confirmed Zoro was on the brink of death.

thats not what choppers saying
chopper is talking in past tense about when they found zoro

when they found zoro he WAS a breath away from death which means he was very much alive

Roronoa-sama

Why is my ''cook''? :suresure: I am only BB fan not Luffy's underlings.

You are seeing Sanji fans in every corner. Poor guy.

If Pell survived that bomb then you shouldn't expect anyone to die. So candyboy was going to survive that too, especially when SH pirates have plot armor.
i tell you pell is zoan
And of course you aren't candiboys but you attack zoro and protect sanji in all posts:smoothieduck:

he was conscious for 24 hours while sanji fall out for a scabbard
Thats irrelevant lol. Your thread suggests that Sanji would have died from taking in Luffy's fatigue and pain because he is too weak. Zoro was almost dead too. How long he managed to force himself to stay concious doesnt really matter.

Sanji was tanking tanking attacks from Oars prior to this anyway, the fact that he got ko'd from what Zoro did was always absurd to begin with

i tell you pell is zoan
And of course you aren't candiboys but you attack zoro and protect sanji in all posts:smoothieduck:
And protect Luffy so I must be a Luffy fan too?

Usopp survived Hybrid Ulti's headbutt, is Usopp Zoan too? Or plot armor? :milaugh:

He also survived CC's explosion before. Zoan Usopp confirmed.

Is Usopp>Sanji?

Roronoa-sama

Thats irrelevant lol. Your thread suggests that Sanji would have died from taking in Luffy's fatigue and pain because he is too weak. Zoro was almost dead too. How long he managed to force himself to stay concious doesnt really matter.

Sanji was tanking tanking attacks from Oars prior to this anyway, the fact that he got ko'd from what Zoro did was always absurd to begin with
He would be dead because he would not be conscious

thats not what choppers saying
chopper is talking in past tense about when they found zoro

when they found zoro he WAS a breath away from death which means he was very much alive
We are not in disagreement lol. Thats what I said.

When i was referring to him saying Zoro was on the brink of death, i was talking about when they found him too.

Roronoa-sama

And protect Luffy so I must be a Luffy fan too?

Usopp survived Hybrid Ulti's headbutt, is Usopp Zoan too? Or plot armor? :milaugh:

He also survived CC's explosion before. Zoan Usopp confirmed.

Is Usopp>Sanji?
said by oda ussop post time>zoro post time and ussop will defeat page one so yes
Post automatically merged:

Even in shaobady he was still suffering from those pains.:milaugh: What an endurance.
zoro pre time= mihawk scard (need two years to recover said by nami doctor) +luffy pain (luffy was near to dead) :finally::finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.