Speculations Sanji would have beaten Kuma after taking all Luffy’s pain

Zolo

Cope Doctor
No kidding but after I take my third and perhaps I will start to feel lost :josad:
I just rather take A chance at maybe getting covid than 100% get vaxx and hope to not get myocarditis or blood clots ofter so many shots....:moonwalk: I feel you brother... even my closest neighbour who got vaxxed and didnt allow me to visit him, yesterday went to my home and started talking antivaxer points and how he is forced to take it for hes job :josad: He even had a vodka with him... nice gesture on christmas... I feel the wind of change is coming:steef:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I just rather take A chance at maybe getting covid than 100% get vaxx and hope to not get myocarditis or blood clots ofter so many shots....:moonwalk: I feel you brother... even my closest neighbour who got vaxxed and didnt allow me to visit him, yesterday went to my home and started talking antivaxer points and how he is forced to take it for hes job :josad: He even had a vodka with him... nice gesture on christmas... I feel the wind of change is coming:steef:
Covid can be extensively dangerous bro, more than 100K died in my country thus far :josad: