General & Others Sanji Zoro referred to #2 and #3 (Disinformation)

Who were referred as #2 and #3?

• Zoro and Sanji

• Zoro and Drake

Results are only viewable after voting.
He was referring to sanji and zoro. Queen never met these two before, so he couldnt have known that zoro was the vice captain instead of sanji. He saw their bounties and assumed that number 2 was sanji and number 3 was zoro.
After that he added that they have judge's son in the crew too. Meaning, sanji wasnt just the number 2 but judge's son too.
I thought for a second that he meant drake too but it makes no sense at all. How could he know that drake was the number 2 (or 3) if he wasnt familiar with the straw hats actual power levels.
Queen looking at their bounties while saying these things is the answer to your question.

He's obviously talking about Sanji and Zoro. Stephen only did an ambiguous translation on this panel, japanese speakers on this forum have already confirmed this.

Last edited:
If we go by your interpretation then he Drake is no 2 and Zoro is number 3. The hypocrisy here is Zoro fans will reject that train of thought and insist Zoro is number 2 and Drake 3 lol.

Wait that's what you actually did...classic Z boyz
Queen didnt necessarily mean that zoro is #3 and Drake is #2, it's just natural that people would mention/count from the lowest numbers

And Fuck, quite a surprised, youre just an idiot

im talking about whether Queen was referring to Zoro and Drake or Zoro and Sanji, not whether Queen's statement is a fact,
go back to kindergarten to learn how to read you idiot clown
Post automatically merged:

Sanji bodied Drake and somehow drake is #2 :gokulaugh:
yes thats why not every characters statement is Oda's, but ive been seeing that some sanji tards dont know about ir

Sanji fighting Queen while Drake still fighting Apoo in the background have fun
Another idiot clown, read properly

At first I thought Queen was referring to Drake too but it doesn't make any sense considering Queen is holding Sanji's bounty right in front of Zoro.

If Zoro's bounty was in front of Sanji's instead.....

People would be like: OMG, Zoro is second strongest confirmed.

No worries, we already have a confirmation since long ago that zoro is #2, no need to have a reconfirmation for something obvious

Man made a thread that prove a point and got ratioed as fuck... @imacub call the calvary they can still turn around the poll
Idfc about poll, and this proves how much of an idiot you are, this 1 brain cell guy dont know this is a logical fallacy, Lol

… what would Zoro and Drake be the two and three of? He was clearly referring to Zoro and Sanji while holding their bounty posters…
Nah, reread lmao, he said "the number two and number three...", then he commented "And theyve got judge son too?"

Queen was clearly not referring to Sanji

Last edited:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
1. Queen hadn't met Zoro at this point, so he didn't know his strength
2. Queen used bountys to define the main enemies.
3. Sanji and Zoro have higher bounty than Drake

Come on, he's literally holding the posters of both. Translations are open to mistakes/misunderstandings. The manga images not.

Queen hadn't met Zoro at this point, so he didn't know his strength
Queen probably know news about zoro, he probably gauged his strength from it, thats why he said along the lines "and that is roronoa...?" acting as if Queen already know zoro beforehand

Queen used bountys to define the main enemies
No proofs whatsoever, or can you?

Sanji and Zoro have higher bounty than Drake
proof if Queen based it off on their bounties?

Come on, he's literally holding the posters of both. Translations are open to mistakes/misunderstandings. The manga images not.
Doesnt disprove my comment

1. Queen sees Drake
2. Queen sees zoro too
3. Queen mentioned the number 2 and number 3
4. Queen slide over the bounty posters and sees Sanji bounty poster too
5. Queen then questioning if they have got judge son with them

Idk how should i make this more obvious lol

Queen probably know news about zoro, he probably gauged his strength from it, thats why he said along the lines "and that is roronoa...?" acting as if Queen already know zoro beforehand
1. Queen sees Drake
2. Queen sees zoro too

My dude, Queen was looking at the posters the whole time thats how he recognized zoro. And sanjis poster was on top of Zoros How’d he “slide over the bounty posters and sees Sanji bounty poster too”

My dude, Queen was looking at the posters the whole time thats how he recognized zoro. And sanjis poster was on top of Zoros How’d he “slide over the bounty posters and sees Sanji bounty poster too”
The more i think then you probably right on this matter, but still, could be

1. Queen sees Drake
2. Queen sees the bounty posters
3. Queen sees sanji and zoro
4. Queen mentions zoro first, then talk about the #2 and #3
5. Queen then mentions sanji questioning if they have got judge son with them

Again, the sequence of sentences Queen was making was pretty obvious lol

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer

No proofs whatsoever, or can you?

proof if Queen based it off on their bounties?

Doesnt disprove my comment

1. Queen sees Drake
2. Queen sees zoro too

And we don't have proofs that Queen know about Zoro strenght. He's literally holding the posters and talking about 2rd, 3rd... It's pretty OBVIOUSLY he used the bountys...

You're just wanting to put a translation above the manga draws, that doesn't make any sense.
Now, Sanji(the 3rd guy) is fighting the 3rd enemie from Pirates Beasts. Just read the manga mate :wellwell:

And we don't have proofs that Queen know about Zoro strenght.
true, thats why arguing if Queen know about zoros strength or not is nonsensical, but somehow you brought it up lol, we cant disprove or prove it just yet due to lack of informations

He's literally holding the posters and talking about 2rd, 3rd... It's pretty OBVIOUSLY he used the bountys...
not more obvious than the way Queen say lmao, this is basic reading comprehension, and you arguing that the translations might be off is just a cheap excuse, better get it in detail and explain to me

You're just wanting to put a translation above the manga draws, that doesn't make any sense.
If translation is obvious but the manga draws is not, then we just have to clarify the manga draws

if manga draws is obvious but the translation is not, then we just have to clarify the translation

you're acting as if the manga draws in this case is a fact, and this is why you are wrong, translation is the fact in this case because how obvious it is, we just have to clarofy the manga draws, youre the one not making any sense

. Queen sees Drake
2. Queen sees the bounty posters
3. Queen sees sanji and zoro
4. Queen mentions zoro first, then talk about the #2 and #3
5. Queen then mentions sanji questioning if they have got judge son with them

Now, Sanji(the 3rd guy) is fighting the 3rd enemie from Pirates Beasts. Just read the manga mate :wellwell:
Lmao, youre like the 103748393 persons that mistook my thread, im not arguing if Queen's speech was a fact or not, smh

The Beasts are actually clueless about the Straw Hat crew. Sanji is #2 because his bounty is higher right now
just like how Smoker didnt see how Zoro beat Mr 1 and Whiskey Peak assassins, but somehow he knew about it

true, thats why arguing if Queen know about zoros strength or not is nonsensical, but somehow you brought it up lol, we cant disprove or prove it just yet due to lack of informations

not more obvious than the way Queen say lmao, this is basic reading comprehension, and you arguing that the translations might be off is just a cheap excuse, better get it in detail and explain to me

If translation is obvious but the manga draws is not, then we just have to clarify the manga draws

if manga draws is obvious but the translation is not, then we just have to clarify the translation

you're acting as if the manga draws in this case is a fact, and this is why you are wrong, translation is the fact in this case because how obvious it is, we just have to clarofy the manga draws, youre the one not making any sense

Lmao, youre like the 103748393 persons that mistook my thread, im not arguing if Queen's speech was a fact or not, smh

just like how Smoker didnt see how Zoro beat Mr 1 and Whiskey Peak assassins, but somehow he knew about it
i meant the interpretation of manga draws

Last edited:
Queen didnt necessarily mean that zoro is #3 and Drake is #2, it's just natural that people would mention/count from the lowest numbers

And Fuck, quite a surprised, youre just an idiot

go back to kindergarten to learn how to read you idiot clown

yes thats why not every characters statement is Oda's, but ive been seeing that some sanji tards dont know about ir

Another idiot clown, read properly

No worries, we already have a confirmation since long ago that zoro is #2, no need to have a reconfirmation for something obvious

Idfc about poll, and this proves how much of an idiot you are, this 1 brain cell guy dont know this is a logical fallacy, Lol

Nah, reread lmao, he said "the number two and number three...", then he commented "And theyve got judge son too?"

Queen was clearly not referring to Sanji
Look I don't have a problem with your interpretation but you can't have your cake and eat it. If you think he is talking about Drake and Zoro then Drake is 2 and Zolo is three since that's the order in which he mentions them. The reality though is he was referring to bounties and Sanji comes in at no. 2. Try and improve your reading skills or at least follow your own logic otherwise you end up looking like an idiot.

Look I don't have a problem with your interpretation but you can't have your cake and eat it. If you think he is talking about Drake and Zoro then Drake is 2 and Zolo is three since that's the order in which he mentions them. The reality though is he was referring to bounties and Sanji comes in at no. 2. Try and improve your reading skills or at least follow your own logic otherwise you end up looking like an idiot.
Look, this is the #1738298 times i need to explain this basic understanding, idfc if zoro is called the #3 and drake the #2, because as i said to your braindead logic countless times, that's not my fucking point, Im not arguing if Queens statements was a fact or not, im arguing who were referred as the #2 and 3, just for once, use your last 2 brain cells to comprehend this fucking thing you idiot

and you havent even refuted how is the sequence of sentences Queen was making was actually disproving my point lmao, do i need to ask english expert to clarify this basic damn thing lmao?

youre just insecure that reality is it were drake and zoro that queen referred to, thats why you suddenly became an idiot and started to saying crap things despite the fact that ive said this for fucking damn times that Queens statement wasnt necessarily a fact

This is my last fucking response to an idiotic 7 yo like you

Look, this is the #1738298 times i need to explain this basic understanding, idfc if zoro is called the #3 and drake the #2, because as i said to your braindead logic countless times, that's not my fucking point, Im not arguing if Queens statements was a fact or not, im arguing who were referred as the #2 and 3, just for once, use your last 2 brain cells to comprehend this fucking thing you idiot

and you havent even refuted how is the sequence of sentences Queen was making was actually disproving my point lmao, do i need to ask english expert to clarify this basic damn thing lmao?

youre just insecure that reality is it were drake and zoro that queen referred to, thats why you suddenly became an idiot and started to saying crap things despite the fact that ive said this for fucking damn times that Queens statement wasnt necessarily a fact

This is my last fucking response to an idiotic 7 yo like you
So Drake for 2 and Zolo 3?
And you cared enough to make a thread so ...