Break Week Sanjirella or Zorolina?

Best girl is

• Total voters
No not just worstgen :risitavirus:
Most of the rest of the Fandom doesn't give a shit, they enjoy the story and most of the protagonists while disliking the antagonists.

Then there's the stupid weebs that just like to powerscale and push some stupid agenda and get into ridiculous arguments that have nothing at all to do with the story as a whole. Those are the ones who make up 95%+ of worstgen and those are the same ones who have the same retarded conversations on other platforms.

Also just so you don't waste your time replying to me again I'll go ahead and let you know you're on the ignore list. I thought I put your stupid ass on there the other day but I must have gotten sidetracked and forgot.

Most of the rest of the Fandom doesn't give a shit, they enjoy the story and most of the protagonists while disliking the antagonists.

Then there's the stupid weebs that just like to powerscale and push some stupid agenda and get into ridiculous arguments that have nothing at all to do with the story as a whole. Those are the ones who make up 95%+ of worstgen and those are the same ones who have the same retarded conversations on other platforms.

Also just so you don't waste your time replying to me again I'll go ahead and let you know you're on the ignore list. I thought I put your stupid ass on there the other day but I must have gotten sidetracked and forgot.
One Piece is a BATTLE manga as advertised by Shueisha. If story is the head of the body then powerscaling is its lifeline. Without powerscaling there would be FAR less interest in One Piece as a whole.

One Piece is a BATTLE manga as advertised by Shueisha. If story is the head of the body then powerscaling is its lifeline. Without powerscaling there would be FAR less interest in One Piece as a whole.
He thinks too high of himself when is just another wg bot:saden:

C

CensoredbyWG

Sanjirella is sexy af, zoro would be cringe as a woman.

His attacks and the whole bible he recites before lauching named skills are already tiresome as a man, watching a woman do it would cause fans to drop the series
Post automatically merged:

Zoro being a woman would make his goal of being wss more interesting. Especially with his ties to kuina and tashigi
Kinda true, but oda would have to get rid of the cringe bibles he recites before named attacks.