Current Events Sanji's Arc Part 3 anyone ?

Yes....its that time of the decade again. Its happening...it's the Year of Sanji again.

Yes, yes of course Sanji wont solely have this arc. I guess this time he'll have to share with Franky. But even so, this current arc will highly likely carry on Sanji's current ongoing plotline.

We're very likely to get a Mads Flashback, staring the esteemed Vegapunk, Judji, Caeser and Queen. Probably will be about the Lineage Factor that powers Sanji and the Vinsiblings...and also Momo's DF. This is interesting....with Sanji's flashbacks going further and further back.

First Flashback:- 9 Year old Sanji
Second Flashback:- 5 Year old Sanji
Third Flashback:- Pre birth/Fetus Sanji

Heres a few possibilities I expect:-

- Vegapunk having a blood relation to Sanji via Sora. Probably his Uncle or Grandfather
- Explaination of Diable Jambe and all other Vinsmoke powers. Where do they originate ?
- Interactions between Sanji and Vegapunk
- Possible foreshadowing for Sanji's final PU
- Vegapunk admitting he gave Sora the Drug
- Vinsmokes possibly arriving during the arc.

If non of this happen, Rip us Sanji fans. This entire science plotline Oda threw us into was pointless
:broocry:

Yes....its that time of the decade again. Its happening...it's the Year of Sanji again.

Yes, yes of course Sanji wont solely have this arc. I guess this time he'll have to share with Franky. But even so, this current arc will highly likely carry on Sanji's current ongoing plotline.

We're very likely to get a Mads Flashback, staring the esteemed Vegapunk, Judji, Caeser and Queen. Probably will be about the Lineage Factor that powers Sanji and the Vinsiblings...and also Momo's DF. This is interesting....with Sanji's flashbacks going further and further back.

First Flashback:- 9 Year old Sanji
Second Flashback:- 5 Year old Sanji
Third Flashback:- Pre birth/Fetus Sanji

Heres a few possibilities I expect:-

- Vegapunk having a blood relation to Sanji via Sora. Probably his Uncle or Grandfather
- Explaination of Diable Jambe and all other Vinsmoke powers. Where do they originate ?

If non of this happen, Rip us Sanji fans. This entire science plotline Oda threw us into was pointless
Judge's involvement with MADS and Sanji's recent genetic augmentations pretty much guarantee him at least some amount of focus during this arc, if only because of Vegapunk potentially being interested.

But i doubt the arc as a whole will be Sanji-centric. Franky is the one who should be getting more focus this arc tbh.
Sanji will get some focus this arc
I just don't know how much
I honestly think Evil Sanji is a possibility now too
not a sanji arc but he will have a huge focus, same with franky, i doubt it will be a franky arc but both will still have huge focus kinda like zoro in wano and ussop in water 7 and eneis lobby

zkk

🏃‍♂️💨💨
Out of all the theories you listed there, Vegapunk's relation with Sora and Diable Jambe's origin is what I'm looking forward the most. I did have my own theory of where DJ originates so maybe I will post a thread about it someday. Only problem is that if the theory of Vegapunk being related to Sora is true then there goes my theory of Sora being a Celestial Dragon.:parkcry:

And that's why I'm here cuz most, if not, all my predictions about Sanji came true.:cheers:

It's like Oda and I are the same person.:quest:
we all know this sanji arc man :cheers:
:risiup:

:suresure::suresure: