Speculations Sanjis Legendary moment!!!

I think i need to make some change in the theory, instead of nothing happened Bonney will ask what did you see and Sanji will answer i saw nothing but he will loose one of his eyes because of what he saw. You know Odin legend where he sacrifices one of his eye to enlighten, Sanji will also enlighten after seeing Kumas memories.

We all know Zoros nothing happened moment but don't worry Sanji fans our time has come.:sanjismug:
Yes Sanji will take Kumas pain by entering his memories instead of Bonney and he will have his nothing moment. All Kumas emotional pain will make Sanji closer to supreme power. After Sanji suffers Kumas years of emotional pain that can kill a human Bonney will ask him what happened and he will say nothing happened. This will end supremacy of Zoro fans over the years.:stealthblack:
Also Sanjis seraphim awakening seems also coming closer with the key words Me raphim and Swirleraphim. This was a total win for us Sanji fans.:cheers:Enjoy your weekend.
I think i need to make some change in the theory, instead of nothing happened Bonney will ask what did you see and Sanji will answer i saw nothing but he will loose one of his eyes because of what he saw. You know Odin legend where he sacrifices one of his eye to enlighten, Sanji will also enlighten after seeing Kumas memories
You… you think that Bonney’s going to ask a complete stranger to take her own dad’s memories? :saitahu:

Nothing happened was zoro’s i needed a light moment

sanji already had that last stand moment in skypiea, if sanji does get another moment like that i would rather it be against kizaru when he comes to egghead

I hope you didnt mean to compare "i just needed a Light" vs Enel with "Nothing Happened" in Trillerbark lol. "Nothing Happened is by miles better than Sanjis Moment not just because of how Baddas it was but the significance and Importance of that Moment as well. Nothing Happened shits on Sanjis Skypea Moment.
https://flic.kr/p/2ocj55T

I hope you didnt mean to compare "i just needed a Light" vs Enel with "Nothing Happened" in Trillerbark lol. "Nothing Happened is by miles better than Sanjis Moment not just because of how Baddas it was but the significance and Importance of that Moment as well. Nothing Happened shits on Sanjis Skypea Moment.
https://flic.kr/p/2ocj55T
Sanji got one shot prior to this and woke up hours later
The ptsd still strong on lanji boys 🤐

1. Sanji won't gain anything from seeing Kuma's memories as he already knows about Zoro's Nothing Happened in Thriller Bark.
2. Why would Sanji need to know Kuma's life story like he was his dad or something? It should be Bonney.
3. Sanji already endured 2 hellish years worth of emotional damage in Okama Island. You could use that as an mental endurance feat for Sanji.

There are plenty of ways to defend/wank Sanji and this just ain't it. Another proof of why no Sanji fans can ever reaching my level of Sanji defending/wanking.

1. Sanji won't gain anything from seeing Kuma's memories as he already knows about Zoro's Nothing Happened in Thriller Bark.
2. Why would Sanji need to know Kuma's life story like he was his dad or something? It should be Bonney.
3. Sanji already endured 2 hellish years worth of emotional damage in Okama Island. You could use that as an mental endurance feat for Sanji.

There are plenty of ways to defend/wank Sanji and this just ain't it. Another proof of why no Sanji fans can ever reaching my level of Sanji defending/wanking.
Lol Sanji can get stronger from emotional suffering that is what Kumas memories for, Sanji will probably protect Lady Bonney from emotional suffering so he will take her place.

Well then what do you think about Sanji being a seraphim?

It could be a great moment, Sanji's motivation would be as simple as defending a woman from something unkown. But Bonney is literally there, at few centimeters from that thing. How Sanji could be able to that?

There are at least two action in this case:

1) He need to go super fast to where Bonney is, and we know Sanji is really fast but not that fast.
2) He should understand, instantly, that touching kuma's memories could be lethal, or at least a lot harmful.

The only chance is that Bonney will stop her hand, and not doing it right now. But still I think Sanji will have nothing to do with this scenario.

It could be a great moment, Sanji's motivation would be as simple as defending a woman from something unkown. But Bonney is literally there, at few centimeters from that thing. How Sanji could be able to that?

There are at least two action in this case:

1) He need to go super fast to where Bonney is, and we know Sanji is really fast but not that fast.
2) He should understand, instantly, that touching kuma's memories could be lethal, or at least a lot harmful.

The only chance is that Bonney will stop her hand, and not doing it right now. But still I think Sanji will have nothing to do with this scenario.
But i think this is also neccessary because of Sanjis personal development, in Thriller bark Zoro cheapshotted Sanji and stole his sacrifice but now Sanji can prove he also had the same resolution as Zoro.

Last edited:
Lol Sanji can get stronger from emotional suffering that is what Kumas memories for, Sanji will probably protect Lady Bonney from emotional suffering so he will take her place.

Well then what do you think about Sanji being a seraphim?
This is a character development moment for Bonney. Sanji has no business on involving here.

I hate Lunarian Sanji theory imo. Mostly because I don't want Sanji to be a mixed races like Ichigo from Bleach whom I hated when it comes to shounen MC.