General & Others Sanji's matchup in the race for the one piece

Who will sanji be matched up against when the strawhats face the other emperors?
Luffy has shanks, blackbeard, and buggy and Zoro with beckman, shiryu, and mihawk

But then there's sanji

When it came to the beast pirates his opponent was pretty obviously from the jump. King and queen basically being kaido's zoro and sanji. Now tho when it comes to the other crews its alot harder to figure out

:endthis:
When it comes to the red haired pirates i feel like its a pretty good bet to think he'll fight lucky roux. Them being the cooks, lady fumblers, and 3rd strongest members respectively

:pepebuggy:
Right now crocodile and mihawk are the only notable ones but the only reason i dont think sanji will fight crocodile is because i doubt crocodile is all that strong especially in comparison to mihawk. So unless crocodile is closer to him than i think with a similar gap between them as their is zoro and sanji or king and queen i doubt it. If they end up recruiting weevil maybe it can be him
:zehaha:
As for the blackbeard pirates i have no clue at all lol. None of them really scream out sanji. Vasco maybe because he was paired up with lucky in an anime only scene for less than half a second idk

K
Probably will not fight Rhps

Bbs aokiji

CG who knows maybe weevil he wb in his younger days so he need to be super strong
So him and Sanji can fight

Sanji future opponents

BB - KUZAN ( saving robin and revenge for kidnaping pudding)
RED HAIR - BEN BECKMANN ( for some reason kuina will comeback when SH meet Red hair and fight Zoro )
MARINE - KIZARU
CG - CROCODILE

Sanji defeating 2 admiral will make him the most feared man by the marine EOS.

BBP: Kuzan
Fire vs. Ice theme... Shiliew fits well for Zoro, and there's no other known BBP to be on par with Shiliew who was said to be a Magellan equal other than Kuzan...

RHP: Lucky
My first option was Benn because he was said to be one of the smartest guy in OP and that Sanji fights relying more on brains and strategies than power... And that I thought Mihawk will lend RHP a hand against SHP... But we rely on current factoids, there's no other option other than Lucky...

CG: Croc
I'm leaning towards Doffy joining CG but for the same reason above on using facts, then there's no other option but Croc...