Theory Sanji's next power up: shedding his exoskeleton

As we know, Sanji has an exoskeleton

From my understanding, most animals with exoskeletons routinely shed their exoskeletons in order to grow.

I think its possible that Vinsmoke bodies work the same way. By shedding their exoskeleton, a Vinsmoke could potentially grow a new, stronger exoskeleton. This is what I believe Sanji's next power up will be.

Sanji will shed his exoskeleton more and more until he pushes his Vinsmoke body to its limits and beyond.

Despite having superhuman bodies, the Vinsmokes likely never fully mastered the true capabilities of the exoskeleton, as they always relied on their raid suits for strength. We saw in WCI how helpless they were without their suits, despite the fact they already had their gene mutations.

Due to Sanji's strength coming primarily from his body, he will fully master the exoskeleton, shedding it and regrowing it countless times until Sanji eventually attains top tier durability, like that of the Lunarians, Kaido, or Big Mom.

This will ultimately allow Sanji to defeat Pizarro, who's Island fruit grants him immense strength. A fully mastered exoskeleton will allow Sanji to tank Pizarro's moves with ease, while being able to generate flames strong enough to melt through Pizarro's rocks.